Author Topic: My Life  (Read 159 times)

XthugX

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
My Life
« on: February 20, 2002, 05:10:30 PM »
It all started when i was chillen wit muh cuz/ started drinkin, smokin wantin tah be a thug/ all the niggaz standin on the corner showin love/ thrown bout 5 dolllars each on a dubb/ tho it seemed then that chillen was all that matter/ i knew one day i would have tah do sumthin tah make my pockets fatter/ other kids in school makin good grades/ while im gettin suspended bout every 5 days/ No father figure in my life he was gone/ jus me, my mom, and sister on our own/ still partyin stayin thugged the fuck out/ still tryin tah find out wha the hell muh lifes about/ One thing i found out, It ain bout bitches, cars or money/ its bout bein around family and niggaz that love me/ some people might call me a thug or a killa/ damn right ima thug and put the blood wit the killa/ it sounds realer/ Florida will be muh home until the day that i die/ SC is too now and u ask a nigga why?/ I aint gotta lie/ cuz its full of niggaz down fo whateva/ niggaz thats real and down to face the wheather
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: My Life
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2002, 08:40:43 PM »
tight... it reminds me of the old school posting, keep it simple. Lovly shit, keep posting.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »