Author Topic: DJ Nik Bean isn't in it for the love of hip hop and doesn't keep his promises.  (Read 1255 times)

penenstamp

Ok, first of all: he tags the hell out of the mixtape he drops, even the good songs. That latest G. Malone mixtape is a good example of a mixtape he ruined.

When I finally thought that this little prick realized he's an A-hole for tagging music (just like many, many other mixtape DJ's) he promised to drop this "Fuck G. Malone" mixtape untagged:

ok penstamp u win i'll drop the fuck glasses malone untagged.........but just for u so we know that u will buy the beach crusier when it drops

A month passed by and there was still no sign of his promise, so I asked him:

Where is that untagged Glasses Malone mixtape you promised? It's long overdue.

promised????? never got to finish negotiating wit u, i need sumthing in exchange

what kind of nonsense is that??

i need u to make a youtube video exlpaining how you have a secret undying love for mixtape dj's, and that u once had a dream of becoming one, and that is why u dedicated the rest of your life on hating on em  ;D  we got a deal?????

If this isn't a jab at all G. Malone fans, I don't know what is. DJ Nik Bean is not only a disrespectful person (towards hip hop and hip hop listeners), but he is also a filthy liar.

:sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim:

Suga Foot

lol let the man eat

penenstamp

lol let the man eat

He can always get a decent job at a supermarket.

SO PRUP

lol let the man eat

He can always get a decent job at a supermarket.

this nigga posted the picture and all lol

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
2 funny  ;D

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
nik bean is the worst "dj" on the west coast...

~Lucien~

Yes Nik Bean is a liar! lol

DPGC23

WTF???

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

penenstamp

WTF???

That's also what I thought when I realized that this guy wouldn't keep his promise. What a bitch move.

Elano

mauzip even this nik bean dj knows that you are a joke  :D

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
WTF???

That's also what I thought when I realized that this guy wouldn't keep his promise. What a bitch move.

dawg u do have an undying obsession with mixtape dj's ... its pathetic as hell Smegma!! you are the worst kind of hip hop fan... a NON BUYING hater ass Stan towards old heads lthat doesnt embrace the culture that makes it possible 4 your broke ass to have this kind of music without going to the store and selling you grandmas lemonade in the front yard to do it

and Ps u shld stop asking for bans of other people when u are on your second account after having your last one deleted for attacking people and being a complete negative balance to an otherwise typically positive and supportive community for the west coast music scene...

Karma will come back and shit on u one day in a major way for being sucha negative dickhead...just prepare yourself!!

Elano

WTF???

dawg u do have an undying obsession with mixtape dj's ... its pathetic as hell Smegma!! you are the worst kind of hip hop fan... a NON BUYING hater ass Stan towards old heads lthat doesnt embrace the culture that makes it possible 4 your broke ass to have this kind of music without going to the store and selling you grandmas lemonade in the front yard to do it

and Ps u shld stop asking for bans of other people when u are on your second account after having your last one deleted for attacking people and being a complete negative balance to an otherwise typically positive and supportive community for the west coast music scene...

Karma will come back and shit on u one day in a major way for being sucha negative dickhead...just prepare yourself!!

+ 1 8)

lmao @ the lemonade ;D

MarshColin

Quit your fucking bitching. Half the threads you make are about mixtape DJ's. You do have some sort of creepy obsession with them don't you? Did it ever cross your fucking excuse for a brain that maybe Nik Bean isn't the one who decides if it can come out untagged or not? I'm guessing he isn't the one who decides it, because it isn't his material! And there are reasons why it is tagged and reasons why they aren't ready to release an untagged version yet that have been discussed in your 800 mixtape DJ threads already so I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you. Shout out to Nik Bean for putting out a dope mixtape and the other shit you have done. Fuck this hater.

Jimmy H.

Doesn't keep his promises? Where did he "promise" you he would give it to you in a month? This seems to be a serious misconception here and I've noticed it in a few threads over the last couple of months. Saying you will do something and promising you'll do something are two different things. By your own quote, he never told you when he would give it to you so either be patient or let it go.

Glasses M

• 'G'
lol...

Its not Nik Beans fault..... Give em a break Pen..lol

The untagged version of "Fuck Glasses Malone"... as well as "White Lightnin"... will be goin up for sale on Itunes the second week of Jan.

Also in Mid January I will be dropping my new shit "March Tenth" ... my last free album to the streets and people who fuc with Glasses Malone music..