Author Topic: To all U.K. residents - find your nearest Nazi (BNP member)  (Read 436 times)

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: To all U.K. residents - find your nearest Nazi (BNP member)
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2009, 05:22:50 AM »
I agree.....however, if that is a pic of you with the hat and cigar then i feel bad for you...you look like a joke.......have you realised that you are white?

Just the idea of impersonating some white racist guy on a west coast hip hop forum strikes me as....unusual.

Now to actually go ahead....and do that...  ??? .... you must really have no life what so ever... i actually feel bad for you
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 05:25:44 AM by frisch213 »

THEV1LL4N

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2009, 02:07:50 PM »
i have 3 living under a mile away from me. hey, maybe they can be tracked down and coniscidentally beaten up.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2009, 07:11:00 PM »
i have 3 living under a mile away from me. hey, maybe they can be tracked down and coniscidentally beaten up.

Why? Because they have different views from you? Because if you didn't beat them up, people might start questioning the Marxist-egalitarian agenda you're a part of?

Hmmmm, sounds suspiciously like a "1984" to me, where the kids turn in their parents for not loving "Big Brother" enough. The cultural Marxists are now doing the same thing to BNP members who are tired of being harassed by black criminals and Muslim radicals.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2009, 07:39:17 AM »

Why? Because they have different views from you? Because if you didn't beat them up, people might start questioning the Marxist-egalitarian agenda you're a part of?

Hmmmm, sounds suspiciously like a "1984" to me, where the kids turn in their parents for not loving "Big Brother" enough. The cultural Marxists are now doing the same thing to BNP members who are tired of being harassed by black criminals and Muslim radicals.

You're a joke...what happened? Black man take your girlfriend? Brown man take your job?

This kind of e-warrior resentment is usually displayed by those angry at their own problems and too pussy to do anything about it.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2009, 07:46:43 AM »

to be honest thats a fair point...i dont like bnp but i feel no way about people who are with them...theres probably a fair few decent ppl that have joined up because hate them or love them their the only party with a hardline stance on immigration...which even people who emigrated here in the 70s admit is way out of hand here

to be honest id rather beat up a labour mp

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2009, 04:51:47 PM »
Why are you talking to this guy? He is the definition of a joke.
NO MORE WAR