Author Topic: Shawty Lo Ft. Lil Wayne & Trey Songz - What They Need  (Read 693 times)

Blood$

Re: Shawty Lo Ft. Lil Wayne & Trey Songz - What They Need
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2008, 12:20:35 PM »
I heard the beat of "Dey Know" first when Crooked I spit over it, and then I thought to myself how sick that beat was, so I checked out the original song and  :-[

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2008, 12:44:57 PM »
Bizarre from d12s worse than shawty lo

crunchy blacks worse

wish bone might be worse... or he atleast deserves more hate cause of all the good songs he almost ruined

and finally... im gonna get alot of neg rep for this since were on a westcoast board, but suga free is one of the worst rappers ever. and he ruined way too many classic quik beats

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2008, 12:51:39 PM »

crunchy blacks worse

wish bone might be worse... or he atleast deserves more hate cause of all the good songs he almost ruined

and finally... im gonna get alot of neg rep for this since were on a westcoast board, but suga free is one of the worst rappers ever. and he ruined way too many classic quik beats

lol Bizzy can almost get away with that though, its weird.

Lunatic

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2008, 12:52:57 PM »
You're right, but it's not that. Both of them released incredible crap.

T.I.: "Live Your Life" and "Whatever You Like"
Shawty Lo: "Laffy Taffy"

I only look at the facts and the facts tell me that T.I. is on the same page as Shawty Lo. I only recently found out (or realized, I must have read it before) that "Dey Know" is from Shawty Lo. I always loved that song when they played it in the clubs, so I checked out his album. The album is garbage, but "Dey Know" is a definite banger.
Your hip-hop pass should be revoked.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

penenstamp

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2008, 12:53:14 PM »

Agreed.

crunchy blacks worse

Do I need to be glad I never heard this name before?

Wish is part of Bone. Of course all other members of BTNH are better than him, but what do you expect when everyone else from them are among the very best rappers ever? haha. Wish is better than most rappers out.

You have no idea how much I disagree with this. Fuck you and Shawty Lo!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2008, 12:54:01 PM »
I think what Mauzip is trying to say in his own Mauzip way that we've never heard Lunatic clown on Shawty Lo before the beef with T.I. started. And for the record, I do think that he is garbage.

I only look at the facts and the facts tell me that T.I. is on the same page as Shawty Lo. I only recently found out (or realized, I must have read it before) that "Dey Know" is from Shawty Lo. I always loved that song when they played it in the clubs, so I checked out his album. The album is garbage, but "Dey Know" is a definite banger.
You are so silly. both of tip's songs is fire. btw paper trail is killing them out there. i hope he outsells wayne's spaced out ass. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2008, 12:54:01 PM »
I also dislike suga Free. Crunchy Black is the dude form 3 6 Mafia; he's bad, but not as bad as Lo.

Lunatic

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2008, 12:55:16 PM »
Penenstamp:

"I play ball -- I make paper
Ballers say Shawty Lo is a PLAYER
On the courts... Shawty's major
Like Portland I'm a real TRAIL BLAZER
My footwear, you know it's got flavor
Ball on and off the court like I'm the MAYOR
Street game, I won't lay up
I dunk on you just like Tracy MCGRADY!
Girls want the kid, they savor
Pull the blinds on my hatin-ass neighbors!"

You go see Weezy for the wordplay
Jeezy for the birdplay
Kan-yeezy for diversity and me for controversy
All my verses picture perfect only spit to serve a purpose
You ain't living what you kickin' and you worthless
Looking from the surface it may seem that I got reason to be nervous
Then observe my work and see that my adversity was worth it
Verses autobiographical, absolutely classical
Last thing I'm worried 'bout is what another rapper do
Ain't nobody hot as me...
Even if they rap they ass off, blast off and have outstanding qualities
Sell alotta records I respect and salute that
But spitting real life on hot beats...
I'm the truth at, you kick it like me no exaggeration necessary
Living revolutionary, nothing less than legendary
Gangsta shit hereditary, got it from my dad
Flow colder than February with extraordinary swag

...claiming those 2 ppl are on the same level is absurd.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2008, 12:55:29 PM »
I also dislike suga Free. Crunchy Black is the dude form 3 6 Mafia; he's bad, but not as bad as Lo.
suga free is dope. especially when he's fuckin wit dj quik.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2008, 12:56:38 PM »
I think what Mauzip is trying to say in his own Mauzip way that we've never heard Lunatic clown on Shawty Lo before the beef with T.I. started. And for the record, I do think that he is garbage.

You are so silly. both of tip's songs is fire. btw paper trail is killing them out there. i hope he outsells wayne's spaced out ass. LOL

na, autotune sells.

Kanye & Wayne are just owning the rest of the game in sales this year...

hip hop might drop into a depression deeper than America's if the young dudes see this is what sells. :'(

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2008, 01:01:50 PM »

na, autotune sells.

hip hop might drop into a depression deeper than America's if the young dudes see this is what sells. :'(
kanye did alright numbers compared to what he did last years and wayne's still clinging on. check the soundscan(classic line from xzibit) !!!!!!!!!!!! but hip hop is doing good this part of the year.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2008, 01:07:08 PM »

na, autotune sells.

kanye did alright numbers compared to what he did last years and wayne's still clinging on. check the soundscan(classic line from xzibit) !!!!!!!!!!!! but hip hop is doing good this part of the year.

this year had some great stuff & some awful stuff.

Game, Cube, Nas, TI, Common, Reks, mixtapes from Budden, Bishop & Chamillionaire. im sure there is more albums that i forgot.

it had its low points with some of Wayne's music, Kanye's style change, Soulja Boy is going to make a new album... :'(

but we got some hope, '09 should be a heavy west year with most of the "claiming" albums to drop (almost all of the New West); you got Eminem & 50 Cent ) maybe a surprize from Dre. ;D

we know that there is a new SUPER GROUP "Slaughterhouse"; should put a saving on Hip Hop. ;)

Xzibit is what i wanna hear in '09 though! ;) 8)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2008, 01:09:46 PM »

Pen is stirring the pot again.  :stir:

Lunatic

« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2008, 01:15:15 PM »
^he's just an attention seeker at its finest.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2008, 01:40:04 PM »
regardless, do the lyrics posted deny what i am saying? just because I am a T.I. fan doesn't make LO any less terrible :-\  i don't get u guys sometimes..D-Nice sees it..

We don't deny that Lo is wack, we don't speak on him that much but it seems like you're always out to trash him with every chance you get.

kemizt