Author Topic: Shawty Lo Ft. Lil Wayne & Trey Songz - What They Need  (Read 696 times)

Lunatic

Re: Shawty Lo Ft. Lil Wayne & Trey Songz - What They Need
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2008, 01:48:33 PM »
^not really. i saw this song and decided to post it 'cause it's new and i felt with wayne/trey songz, would gain some interest. similar how i recently posted new audio from Trae/Gorilla Zoe, Yung Joc and more. it's just new audio i posted.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2008, 02:00:57 PM »
^not really. i saw this song and decided to post it 'cause it's new and i felt with wayne/trey songz, would gain some interest. similar how i recently posted new audio from Trae/Gorilla Zoe, Yung Joc and more. it's just new audio i posted.
I see what you are saying but I'm not talking about this thread, I meant in general.

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2008, 02:01:52 PM »
I see what you are saying but I'm not talking about this thread, I meant in general.
well i generally feel he's the worst, and i got the lyrics to proof it :D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2008, 02:07:45 PM »
well i generally feel he's the worst, and i got the lyrics to proof it :D
Yeah, and I bet most of us have understood that I long time ago, no need to flag it out in _every_ thread. I'm not (edit) saying stop discussing, but just a little less hate.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 02:30:36 PM by K.Dub »

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2008, 02:29:13 PM »
^my point is it ain't hate if the lyrics stand behind my argument and i feel they do. i guess u want me to bring it up less, but as this is a LO thread i felt it would be appropriate.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2008, 02:31:16 PM »
^my point is it ain't hate if the lyrics stand behind my argument and i feel they do. i guess u want me to bring it up less, but as this is a LO thread i felt it would be appropriate.
yeah

kemizt

penenstamp

« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2008, 02:34:43 AM »
Pen is stirring the pot again.  :stir:

But Pen is on point like usual.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2008, 02:39:05 AM »
I think what Mauzip is trying to say in his own Mauzip way that we've never heard Lunatic clown on Shawty Lo before the beef with T.I. started. And for the record, I do think that he is garbage.

You're right, but it's not that. Both of them released incredible crap.

T.I.: "Live Your Life" and "Whatever You Like"
Shawty Lo: "Laffy Taffy"

I only look at the facts and the facts tell me that T.I. is on the same page as Shawty Lo. I only recently found out (or realized, I must have read it before) that "Dey Know" is from Shawty Lo. I always loved that song when they played it in the clubs, so I checked out his album. The album is garbage, but "Dey Know" is a definite banger.

Pen is stirring the pot again.  :stir:

^he's just an attention seeker at its finest.

he's an alias