Author Topic: *the official* whens the last time you did some stupid shit? thread  (Read 333 times)

Chief

mine was friday night... hopped into a shopping kart and crashed off a kerb at high speed, now i cant fucking move since saturday morning... usint a pool cue as a walking stick and weed as pain killer...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: *the official* whens the last time you did some stupid shit? thread
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 11:21:15 PM »
i don't know if you consider it stupid but, i ate some 2 week old left overs lat night,  then at 6 in the morning today i had bubble gut like a motha fucka. however my girl was in the shower and the door was locked and she had the radio on full blast and i couldn't get in.....so i went outside in the back and took a shit for like an hour. mind you i'm in my boxers, wife beater and bare foot and it's like 30 degrees outside. now i'm feeling all sick and shit. lol.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Chief

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 11:28:40 PM »
^^ haha good shit, defo some stupid shit!!!

Rick McCrank

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 11:53:57 PM »
last night I fucked a chick RAW and nutted deep inside her

Chief

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 02:09:23 AM »
^now thats just retarded man, surprising she didnt beat your ass!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 02:34:38 AM »
i don't know if you consider it stupid but, i ate some 2 week old left overs lat night,  then at 6 in the morning today i had bubble gut like a motha fucka. however my girl was in the shower and the door was locked and she had the radio on full blast and i couldn't get in.....so i went outside in the back and took a shit for like an hour. mind you i'm in my boxers, wife beater and bare foot and it's like 30 degrees outside. now i'm feeling all sick and shit. lol.

LMAO

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 04:21:14 AM »

Classic!
Time for a change...bring it!

Floydness

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2008, 08:14:33 AM »
Ive wasted years of my life. >:(

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2008, 08:25:25 AM »
Ive wasted years of my life. >:(

WITH NIK ?

Floydness

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2008, 09:28:48 AM »
nooooo! LOL... not living up to my full potential :(

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2008, 11:57:30 AM »
I told yall I want to rob abank,so if one get srobbed I ama be blamed

'EclipZe

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2008, 12:30:05 PM »
A while ago I worked through school for a Bank and I didn't knew where the button for the alarm trigger was under my desk, so I bumped the button with my leg and thought 'what the hell did I just hit?' So I felt under the desk and I pushed that button lol... 2 minutes later the cops called asking me about a robbery, so I just tolld him 'What are you talking about? I'll give you my manager.' He then went outside and the cops secured the entire big street of the town the Bank was in, 2 motor cops on one side and a cop car with armored cops on the other side. They sended one of those armored cops inside to inspect the building and the people I worked for tolld me 'hey, atleast we now had a good practise'.

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2008, 01:22:42 PM »
^ lol!

I did it today. My girl is at her friend's place. I was angry as fuck, why the hell she doesn't write back [mostly everytime] when she's with her. So she called me finally, we talked for a long time, she was so horny and nice [I wonder how is it possible?]. I found out, because she told me that her friend is having shower in the beginning call. So she used a lot of nice words. There was a moment which occurred at the end of that call - she said me goodbye, because we were speaking for a long time. And I was like:

''[her friend's name] finally came up from the shower, huh?''

Damn, I fucked up the whole situation with this question. She's probably angry as fuck right now. I shouldn't say that :-\.

Did I fuck it up in your opinion?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 01:24:45 PM by Birdie »
It's funky enough!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2008, 06:27:57 PM »
^LOL. You're jealous of her homegirl? if so, then she's probably eating her pussy as we speak.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2008, 07:58:00 PM »
^ lol!

I did it today. My girl is at her friend's place. I was angry as fuck, why the hell she doesn't write back [mostly everytime] when she's with her. So she called me finally, we talked for a long time, she was so horny and nice [I wonder how is it possible?]. I found out, because she told me that her friend is having shower in the beginning call. So she used a lot of nice words. There was a moment which occurred at the end of that call - she said me goodbye, because we were speaking for a long time. And I was like:

''[her friend's name] finally came up from the shower, huh?''

Damn, I fucked up the whole situation with this question. She's probably angry as fuck right now. I shouldn't say that :-\.

Did I fuck it up in your opinion?

honestly i couldn't even understand what you were trying to write.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09