Author Topic: *the official* whens the last time you did some stupid shit? thread  (Read 332 times)

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: *the official* whens the last time you did some stupid shit? thread
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2008, 10:22:33 PM »
^LOL. You're jealous of her homegirl?

Nohow!
It's funky enough!

Chief

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2008, 05:57:58 AM »
^ lol!

I did it today. My girl is at her friend's place. I was angry as fuck, why the hell she doesn't write back [mostly everytime] when she's with her. So she called me finally, we talked for a long time, she was so horny and nice [I wonder how is it possible?]. I found out, because she told me that her friend is having shower in the beginning call. So she used a lot of nice words. There was a moment which occurred at the end of that call - she said me goodbye, because we were speaking for a long time. And I was like:

''[her friend's name] finally came up from the shower, huh?''

Damn, I fucked up the whole situation with this question. She's probably angry as fuck right now. I shouldn't say that :-\.

Did I fuck it up in your opinion?

yes you fucked it up!! why didnt you go for a threesome??

Floydness

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2008, 09:42:34 AM »
^LOL. You're jealous of her homegirl? if so, then she's probably eating her pussy as we speak.

ah yee of little faith! ;)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2008, 09:49:05 AM »
I try to keep stupid shit to a minimum

Hey Ma

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2008, 11:02:35 AM »
I was in a club up in Santa Cruz last weekend with some old friends, at closing time I still had a full cocktail in my hand so i tried sticking the glass in my pocket to sneak it out and drink it on the street lol. so as im leaving my girl is like take that fucking thing out, so i'm pulling the glass out of my pocket and i stumble back into a booth and fall backwards over it, knocking over the bench and the table, all in awkward drunk slow motion. the drink needless to say gets turned over in my jeans and im soaked in alcohol laughing my ass off on the floor. then my boy trips over me trying to help me up so the three of us are laughing our asses off as security is screaming to get up and leave. it was on some fear and loathing shit.

Chief

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2008, 05:42:02 AM »
my legs still fucked btw

fuck shopping trolleys hey