Author Topic: What's the best age for being a parent in your opinion?  (Read 1059 times)

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
What's the best age for being a parent in your opinion?
« on: December 08, 2008, 10:40:00 AM »
When do you want to be a parent? Or do you have a child already?

It's kinda personal question, but I think a lot of people share different opinions. I gotta go with the age 25 or so.
It's funky enough!

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What's the best age for being a parent in your opinion?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 11:00:58 AM »
If I had to give a number it would be 32.

penenstamp

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 11:15:00 AM »
You can't give it a number. I think that if you want to get a child the right (not best) time is after you've done everything people do when people are young and you know yourself well. Also, if you want to get your girl pregnant, make sure you have a monthly income and good housing where the kid can play inside and outside of the house.

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 11:20:50 AM »
You can't give it a number. I think that if you want to get a child the right (not best) time is after you've done everything people do when people are young and you know yourself well. Also, if you want to get your girl pregnant, make sure you have a monthly income and good housing where the kid can play inside and outside of the house.

That's some good words penenstamp... I thought somebody will say that. I agree 100% with you, don't understand making children when you're unemployed, etc.

But it's their own thing.
It's funky enough!

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 03:39:00 PM »

If you get a girl pregnant, give her the diet coke abortion. 4 L of Coke, or diet Coke a day for 3-4 weeks. Right their, dead baby. Or push her down 4 steps of cement stairs. OH SORRY HONEY, it was an ACCIDENT!

Their should be mandatory abortions for women under 21. Mandatory abortions for women without a high school education. Too many babies, too many uneducated, broke, or too young parents. If you can't raise a baby properly, feed it, cloth it, then abort it. It's not a human life until it comes out. Remember that. Don't let any brain washed nut ball, creationist tell you anything else. It's not alive. It's not alive. It's not alive. 

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 03:39:55 PM »
I'm not getting a kid before I'm 30.

kemizt

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 03:46:23 PM »
whatever age you have a kid at is the best time to be a parent

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2008, 08:54:02 PM »

^has like 10 kids

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2008, 08:56:34 PM »

If you get a girl pregnant, give her the diet coke abortion. 4 L of Coke, or diet Coke a day for 3-4 weeks. Right their, dead baby. Or push her down 4 steps of cement stairs. OH SORRY HONEY, it was an ACCIDENT!

Their should be mandatory abortions for women under 21. Mandatory abortions for women without a high school education. Too many babies, too many uneducated, broke, or too young parents. If you can't raise a baby properly, feed it, cloth it, then abort it. It's not a human life until it comes out. Remember that. Don't let any brain washed nut ball, creationist tell you anything else. It's not alive. It's not alive. It's not alive. 

Why does someone have to be a religious nut to stand against abortion?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2008, 08:59:55 PM »

I don't see non religious nuts bombing clinics.

The best age to have a kid, there is none, it's level of maturity. I know some people in there 30's that would make horrible parents, I know people in the early 20's that are great parents, I know people in their 20's who are parents and suck, I know people in the 30's that are parents and are doing everything right.

As for me, I'm 28, married but no kids. when they'll come, when I'm good and ready... sucka

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2008, 09:29:01 PM »

^has like 10 kids

nah i got way more than that. shawn kemp aint got shit on me.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2008, 09:56:58 PM »

What's wrong with abortion? The only two answers are, nothing or it's taking a life. The insane think that life begins at conception. But really, most of the worlds problems are because of one thing, too many people. Theirs too many babies, not enough abortions. Sure, late term abortions are wrong, once the fetus looks like a baby, it should probably be born. But theirs nothing wrong with vacuuming out a few cells. These same religious nuts think stem cell research is wrong.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2008, 04:37:17 AM »
when your financially stable and have a good environment for the kid and everything

i see myself around age 26-30

Hey Ma

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2008, 11:25:37 AM »
To me you shouldn't even consider until you're in your mid-late twenties. we're all still growing as people and in my opinion if you don't spend enough time living for yourself and figuring out who you are and how you're going to make it, there will be a level of arrested development and you risk being one of those young parents still trying to chase "the life" with a kid at home. I despise those people. Tank top clad sluts you meet at the bar like "oh i got a baby, i left him with his grandparents this weekend....again"..bitch go be a mother. vice versa for you black guys. lol.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2008, 02:28:56 PM »
only beautiful people should be able to have children