Author Topic: What's the best age for being a parent in your opinion?  (Read 1054 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: What's the best age for being a parent in your opinion?
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2008, 09:46:24 PM »
Honestly, I think most parents are idiots. I mean look at all this shit. All those idiots getting children just for the fuck of it, not even really caring about them. It's a disgrace. Children out of wedlock and all this bullshit. Just a disgrace.

There's not much difference between you and someone who had children out of wedlock.  I'm assuming you are sexually active, and if so all it would take is some bad luck and for a girl to get pregnant, and you would be just the same as the people you call "idiots".  .
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2008, 02:25:17 AM »
Honestly, I think most parents are idiots. I mean look at all this shit. All those idiots getting children just for the fuck of it, not even really caring about them. It's a disgrace. Children out of wedlock and all this bullshit. Just a disgrace.

There's not much difference between you and someone who had children out of wedlock.  I'm assuming you are sexually active, and if so all it would take is some bad luck and for a girl to get pregnant, and you would be just the same as the people you call "idiots".  .

Nah nigga, the problem with those people is that they make children, never get an abortion and show no responsibility whatsoever. If I, God forbid, ever get someone pregnant without getting an abortion, which is retarded in itself already, I would certainly put my stuff together and care about the kid. Kid first, fun last. I would certainly not tell all my homies how my "baby's moma" (horrible term) ain't shit and how I'm not down with all that daddy shit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2008, 02:55:34 AM »

Nah nigga, the problem with those people is that they make children, never get an abortion and show no responsibility whatsoever. If I, God forbid, ever get someone pregnant without getting an abortion, which is retarded in itself already, I would certainly put my stuff together and care about the kid. Kid first, fun last. I would certainly not tell all my homies how my "baby's moma" (horrible term) ain't shit and how I'm not down with all that daddy shit.

Fair enough... but remember it isn't your choice about the abortion, the "baby mama" may have tricked you into having the kid because she wanted to get pregnant and have a baby by you, and no she could spend the next 20 years of your life making your life miserable.

This type of shit happens alot.  Sure, there are alot of "bad" fathers out there, but sometimes we are quick to blame the fathers when we don't realize how hard the woman is making it on the father.

Also... you promise that it would be kid first, fun last.  But that's easier said than done homie.  Because remember that's not just a few months of "fun" your gonna be sacrificing, your talking about 20 whole years of your life.  You'll be an old man by that time, and if the baby mama gives you a really hard time that could be like a 25-life prison sentence.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2008, 03:16:23 AM »
I absolutely agree. Women can be horrible people too, just like men.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ekmek

« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2008, 02:45:17 PM »
around 35 when u have your own house and a steady job (something impossible in our days)

2euce 7even

« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2008, 01:38:33 AM »
25+

Chief

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2008, 01:25:39 AM »
ideally i'd say prolly 26, but i wouldnt want to have kids until 33-35, kids would slow me down, i'm havin too much fun for that kinda responsibility

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2009, 10:34:11 AM »
Bullets aint got no names

Jared Taylor

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2009, 12:11:21 PM »
What's the best age for being a parent in your opinion?

For most people on this forum, NEVER.

The last thing we need are more lazy negroes in the world.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2009, 10:27:31 AM »
And roleplaying a racist white guy named Jared on internet forums is SUCH valuable way to spend your time  ::)