Author Topic: "Nite Tales" The Movie (screen shots and trailer added)  (Read 313 times)

ratedjw

• Lil Geezy
"Nite Tales" The Movie (screen shots and trailer added)
« on: December 08, 2008, 01:19:53 PM »
So I seen NiteTales the movie on BET.  It was pretty dope.  It was two short movies in 1. The first one  had a couple of my favorite artists on there like Sticky Fingaz (from Blade The Series) and Fredro Star (from Moesha); Plus that other dude Tyrin Turner (from Menace II Society). All in all it was a good flick. It had some pretty intense scenes  with a mix of some comedy/horror.   The second movie had some familiar faces also….  Like the boy Chico Benymon (I cant remember what movies I seen him on but I have seen his face quite a few times recently….), Tony Todd (famous for that old-school flick “CandyMan” back in the 90’s), and Dante Basco (from “Hook”)…..
But yeah like I was sayin, I thought the movie was tight…  It was hosted by Flavor Flav’s  funny a**….. so that put the icing on the cake for me…..  I heard that They were going to be having more Nite Tales as a show also so I can’t wait to see whats next….   So did anybody else hear about or see it?  Let me know…..

Trailer:    http://crackle.com/c/Trailers/Nite_Tales_Trailer/2416175
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 01:00:10 PM by ratedjw »

ratedjw

• Lil Geezy
Re: "Nite Tales" The Movie
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 01:45:16 PM »
I got this info from their website:

Deon Taylor presents Nite Tales, a shockingly twisted double-feature horror extravaganza that will leave you trembling with fear and amazement. First, would-be bank robbers make their escape then take a turn for the worse as they encounter a gruesome and hungry cannibal in Karma. Then, everyone’s a suspect when a girl turns up dead in Storm. But mysteriously, as the rain falls, so do more bodies. Nite Tales stars Tony Todd, Tyrin Turner, Sticky Fingaz, Fredro Starr and is hosted by the debonair Flavor Flav. Nite Tales… the fright fest you’ve all been dying for!

Starring: Sticky Fingaz, Terrance Evans, Tony Todd, Dante Basco, Tyrin Turner, Michael Pagan,  James Otis, Chico  Benymon, Jordan Woolley, Fredro Starr and more...

ratedjw

• Lil Geezy
ScreenShots Added
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 12:59:04 PM »
dICE IN cHAInS.

wELCOme to My home.

cANNabLES eatING gANGSta meat.

HELLO!

tONY tHE cloWN.

oopS i FELL.

LOOK AT ME NOW.

Elano

Re: "Nite Tales" The Movie (screen shots and trailer added)
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 10:55:17 PM »
WACK

ItsShellysWorld

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 10:37:19 AM »
WACK

Hahaha it aint too bad doe... i seen it on halloween on BET too and it reminded me alot of Tales from the Crypt and that used to be my shit...

ratedjw

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 11:39:22 AM »
Its actually kinda dope.....hater...