Author Topic: What would you do to your girl at the moment, when she gives you a slap?  (Read 1495 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What would you do to your girl at the moment, when she gives you a slap?
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2008, 01:16:35 PM »
They said a real man wont hit a girl, but trust me they are all fags coz i beat bitches up

tough guy....

if a girl crosssed the line and i mean crossed the line id give her a fucking slap across the face, thats just me. Its funny that you follow me around in threads and make comments about everything i say, you wish you were as tough as you think i am so you would not be butt hurt about me expossing your stupid kkkracker ass in the swine thread for using wiki as a source

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2008, 01:21:11 PM »
in the swine thread

What the fuck? I've only asked about your reaction...
It's funky enough!

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2008, 01:22:21 PM »
in the swine thread

What the fuck? I've only asked about your reaction...

What the fuck? Learn how to read...

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2008, 03:02:47 PM »
They said a real man wont hit a girl, but trust me they are all fags coz i beat bitches up

tough guy....

if a girl crosssed the line and i mean crossed the line id give her a fucking slap across the face, thats just me. Its funny that you follow me around in threads and make comments about everything i say, you wish you were as tough as you think i am so you would not be butt hurt about me expossing your stupid kkkracker ass in the swine thread for using wiki as a source

what the fuck are u on about

exposed... lol ok man "expose" me.. are u for fuckin real

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2008, 09:50:04 PM »

tough guy....

you already got "exposed" as a dumbass, now get your head out of your ass now for fucks sakes

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2008, 10:13:23 PM »

tough guy....

you already got "exposed" as a dumbass, now get your head out of your ass now for fucks sakes

what ................are you talking about... exposed... are you the fuckin fbi...

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2008, 08:56:59 AM »

tough guy....

what ................are you talking about... exposed... are you the fuckin fbi...

Dictionary Definition: expose    1. to reveal/make known     as in exposed you for being a ignorant bitch by calling me a "white boy nerd" when i am not white. How the fuck does exposing you make me the fbi? Seriously you reasoning ability and logic capability is so skewed to the point that i feel extreme pity and shame for your child.

refresh your memory by visiting page 6
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=201592.100

If a bitch crosses the line and slaps me, i would slap her back. Your dumbass logic suprises me time and time, how does slapping a bitch back make me a tough guy? Boundaries, cross it and get put back in it.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2008, 09:12:42 AM »
reading of dictionary quotes.......... is a white boy nerd thing to do.. that's fact man.. come on man this is the internet.. you get that worked you u getting dictionary quotes out.. and you feeling sorry for me...ok whatever... im exposed thats right every one knows all about my life.. well done on exposing me ?

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2008, 10:29:23 AM »
reading of dictionary quotes.......... is a white boy nerd thing to do.. that's fact man.. come on man this is the internet.. you get that worked you u getting dictionary quotes out.. and you feeling sorry for me...ok whatever... im exposed thats right every one knows all about my life.. well done on exposing me ?

LOL for the last time im not white. don't insult me like that. Dicitonary definition>wikianswers as a source. You hypocrite ass kracker, you pulled out wikianswers as a source adn now, you jabbing me for getting out a dictionary quote. Dude WTF is wrong with you?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 10:32:16 AM by ωεεźγ ғ »

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2008, 02:00:02 PM »
yo Birdie i apologise for fuckin ya thread up get at me tell me what happened with ya girl

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2008, 03:03:43 PM »
yo Birdie i apologise for fuckin ya thread up get at me tell me what happened with ya girl

only if she lets him.

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2008, 10:45:45 PM »

No problem mayne, I'm easy.

only if she lets him.

Great joke ::).
It's funky enough!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2008, 12:30:49 AM »

No problem mayne, I'm easy.

only if she lets him.

Great joke ::).

yo man so whats goin down

Now_Im_Not_Banned

wcsoldier

« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2008, 05:54:49 AM »
I'd force her to put a Celtics jersey and rape her  :D