Poll

Should I finally move out of my families house JUST to live closer to work and school?

Fuck that, save your money!
3 (21.4%)
Fuck it, spend your money!
4 (28.6%)
Is floydness a girl?
5 (35.7%)
I dont give a shit unless you smoke me out..
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Should I leave the nest?  (Read 608 times)

Floydness

Should I leave the nest?
« on: December 08, 2008, 02:22:46 PM »
Should I spend $600.00 a month on rent so I can live closer to my work and school? Or do you think I should continue to live at home (which I dislike) and save my money for a rainy day?  In 6 months I could either spend 3,600 on a place to live, or I can save that money but I would have to drive for at least 2 hours everyday... Plus im turning 22 so I kind of feel like I want to move out, I hate the area that I live in, I have a few other reasons I want to move out but thats pretty much it... tell me what u think dubcc, who pays their own rent? TALK TO ME! 8) :)

penenstamp

Re: Should I leave the nest?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 02:23:32 PM »
No, but it's Elior you should leave. BAHAHA!

Floydness

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 02:25:06 PM »
Great, thanks a lot for your very enlightening answer lol.. NEXTTTTTT ::) 8) :)

penenstamp

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 02:25:59 PM »
BOOM! SHAKALAKALAKA BOOM!
 :banana_trippin:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 02:53:33 PM »
I've paid my own rent since 2002.

kemizt

Rick McCrank

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 02:57:08 PM »
I agree with Mauzip

I think Elior is holding you back from your dreams

Floydness

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 03:17:24 PM »
Didnt I once remind myself not to ask dubcc anything serious?? Why does history always repeat itself? ??? :-\ :-X

Floydness

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2008, 03:17:59 PM »

how much? dont u wish u could have saved that money? did u have the option of living at home?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2008, 03:23:01 PM »
I wouldn't drive two hours everyday, that's hell.  Plus as you said you don't even like living at home.  Two good reason to get the hell out. 

Muhfukka

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2008, 03:33:14 PM »
you live with your parents and you have to drive 2 hours a day.....you should probably move out

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2008, 03:36:53 PM »

how much? dont u wish u could have saved that money? did u have the option of living at home?

The rent has varied as I haven't lived in the same city all these years. But the range has been from appr. $ 160/month to $433/month. It's cheap.
Of course I'd love to save that money, but I got tired of living at home and to move out was the only option due to High School and College.

kemizt

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2008, 03:56:42 PM »
You live in a fucking nest?

Kool Beenz

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2008, 03:59:06 PM »
if your gonna live by yourself then yeah go for it

if not than fuck it cus i moved in with 2 of my buddies in a 3 bedroom duplex last year for college
the bad part was i was the only nigga going to school so these niggas wanted to party every damn day so it wasent a good enviroment to study n shit so i would end up going to class with hangovers or just not go at all but i still got by... luckily

when the summer came back up i moved out and back to my momma's house

22 is a good age to move out too

Floydness

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2008, 04:13:25 PM »
You live in a fucking nest?

LOL I should have put that in one of my options :idea:

Floydness

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2008, 04:19:02 PM »

The rent has varied as I haven't lived in the same city all these years. But the range has been from appr. $ 160/month to $433/month. It's cheap.
Of course I'd love to save that money, but I got tired of living at home and to move out was the only option due to High School and College.

Yepp... The college that im gonna go to is literally AN HOUR away from my house and its such a pain in the ass driving there but then again I think to myself how it would be a smart choice to save money  and just put myself through hell and drive more every day lol... I would be paying $600.00 thanx to the name and image of "Los Angeles, California"  ::)  and its much worse then living with your friends... I have to find shared housing on craigslist LOL.. People that I dont even know  :'( :-X