Poll

Should I finally move out of my families house JUST to live closer to work and school?

Fuck that, save your money!
3 (21.4%)
Fuck it, spend your money!
4 (28.6%)
Is floydness a girl?
5 (35.7%)
I dont give a shit unless you smoke me out..
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Should I leave the nest?  (Read 605 times)

Suga Foot

Re: Should I leave the nest?
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2008, 04:25:07 PM »
I pay $700.00 a month for about 600sq feet.  :-\

Hey Ma

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2008, 05:25:51 PM »
I pay $700.00 a month for about 600sq feet.  :-\

vancouver is bad and it's second only to LA.  :(

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2008, 08:09:46 PM »
the fuck apartments are you living at where you're only playing 600/700 bucks!!???

shit fuck that everywhere i've ever lived at has been at the very LEAST 900 .....r  u guys staying in dinky studios or somethin?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2008, 09:17:29 PM »
i pay 450 a month and i live in a shithole, with roomates that are lazy as fuck and dont clean shit.

im too embarrassed to bring girls home, thats how fucking gross it gets in here sometimes....

but if you find a place and your living on your own, do it up!!

penenstamp

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2008, 09:29:32 PM »
dont u wish u could have saved that money?

I never understood people that think like that. That's like saving money for 18 years and spending it all in a few months just on rent.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 06:07:12 AM by penenstamp »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2008, 10:29:37 PM »

kemizt

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2008, 10:31:19 PM »
Should I spend $600.00 a month on rent so I can live closer to my work and school? Or do you think I should continue to live at home (which I dislike) and save my money for a rainy day?  In 6 months I could either spend 3,600 on a place to live, or I can save that money but I would have to drive for at least 2 hours everyday... Plus im turning 22 so I kind of feel like I want to move out, I hate the area that I live in, I have a few other reasons I want to move out but thats pretty much it... tell me what u think dubcc, who pays their own rent? TALK TO ME! 8) :)

LMAO!  You're 22 and you are even considering this?  Jesus christ...what the hell is wrong w/ kids these days.  you should have moved out 4 years ago like a normal functioning member of society.  Honestly, no hate, just straight up opinion, 22 and living w/ mommy and daddy is pathetic...unless you are taking care of them because they have health problems, or its a cultural thing where you support your parents.  But if you just living there so that you don't have to pay rent, that is just flat out pathetic.  Gain some independence.  A year or 2 after you graduate HS, just to save some money...okay, I can dig it...but until  you are 22, give me a fuckin break!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2008, 10:36:11 PM »
no. be a fuckin bum and live with your parents for the rest of your fuckin life like the rest of the losers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2008, 11:06:14 PM »
Should I spend $600.00 a month on rent so I can live closer to my work and school? Or do you think I should continue to live at home (which I dislike) and save my money for a rainy day?  In 6 months I could either spend 3,600 on a place to live, or I can save that money but I would have to drive for at least 2 hours everyday... Plus im turning 22 so I kind of feel like I want to move out, I hate the area that I live in, I have a few other reasons I want to move out but thats pretty much it... tell me what u think dubcc, who pays their own rent? TALK TO ME! 8) :)

LMAO!  You're 22 and you are even considering this?  Jesus christ...what the hell is wrong w/ kids these days.  you should have moved out 4 years ago like a normal functioning member of society.  Honestly, no hate, just straight up opinion, 22 and living w/ mommy and daddy is pathetic...unless you are taking care of them because they have health problems, or its a cultural thing where you support your parents.  But if you just living there so that you don't have to pay rent, that is just flat out pathetic.  Gain some independence.  A year or 2 after you graduate HS, just to save some money...okay, I can dig it...but until  you are 22, give me a fuckin break!

chill out...middle eastern families are much different than yall, doggydogg. money and material is viewed a lot different in our culture., we dont put it above family. family look out and support each other where we're from. nothing pathetic with a 22 year old girl living at home. you give some, you get some. there are no guidelines for "when" someone should move out...now, a 30 year old bum who leeches off his parents and lives in the basement, that's different. but this is a completely different situation...PeACe

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2008, 11:39:12 PM »
chill out...middle eastern families are much different than yall, doggydogg. money and material is viewed a lot different in our culture., we dont put it above family. family look out and support each other where we're from. nothing pathetic with a 22 year old girl living at home. you give some, you get some. there are no guidelines for "when" someone should move out...now, a 30 year old bum who leeches off his parents and lives in the basement, that's different. but this is a completely different situation...PeACe
As the wise prophet Samuel L. Jackson said: Exactamundo.

If they're not kicking you out, then why would you leave? People are breaking their backs just to pay for a shitty ass studio apartments in the ghetto. I know you have to deal with a little bullshit due to living at home and whatnot, but the bullshit you will have to deal with i.e. paying rent, utilities, etc. is far worse.

Stay at home, save up your money, and try to put off the responsibility of living on your own until you absolutely have to or feel you got the clout to. People in your position will mock you or call you pathetic because it's highly likely they don't have the option you have.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chief

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2008, 05:52:53 AM »
stop being so jewish  :P

you said it yourself, you dont want to be at home anymore, seems pretty obvious to me!

Floydness

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2008, 08:27:50 AM »
im not being a jew about it but god damn.. its tough out there lol :-\

Muhfukka

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2008, 11:45:12 AM »
why are you even asking this question, if you like being 22 and living with your parents than have fun

Floydness

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2008, 11:46:38 AM »
I dont like living at home that much! LOL when did I even say that I did??? Its all about the money... :-\

Muhfukka

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2008, 11:53:32 AM »
you cant take money ith you when you die, would you rather spend the prime of your life living with your parents and driving 2 hours a day or spend some money and get your own place