Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Jayo Felony Invites All To His "Blocc Party" (New Single)  (Read 990 times)

Lunatic

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1159/56/

Raptalk.Net is proud to be the first website to bring you the new Jayo Felony single...

Jayo Felony has been busy as of late providing Raptalk.Net with content - from interviews, to exclusive messages to audio from his upcoming "Don't Get Meatballed" album.

The album is scheduled to drop 1st quarter 2009 and Jayo is hopeful to partner with Raptalk.Net to make a major announcement within' the coming weeks.

Jayo also just hit us up with both the dirty and clean version for his new single, "Blocc Party" which is produced by Jelly Roll.

Download "Blocc Party" Dirty Here:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/52511778327c50a8/

Download "Blocc Party" Clean Here:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5251170794ed33a3/

DJ's, feel free to run with this and spread it around all over! As usual, stay tuned to Raptalk.Net for the latest on Jayo Felony.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blood$

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Jayo Felony Invites All To His "Blocc Party" (New Single)
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 07:21:50 PM »
YO NO LIE... today when I was just chillin' in class I had put on a Jayo track on the iPod and thought to myself "damn when will that new Jayo shit leak... that would be cool if it was today but it definetely won't be..."

I am downloading now  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 07:46:20 PM »
YO NO LIE... today when I was just chillin' in class I had put on a Jayo track on the iPod and thought to myself "damn when will that new Jayo shit leak... that would be cool if it was today but it definetely won't be..."

I am downloading now  8)
Ha, thats nuts!

hope u enjoy the song, drop feedback 8)

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 07:50:01 PM »
this shit is a banger... I hit up a few sites with it  ;)

props once again for hookin' this up, I really am looking forward to the album

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 07:52:10 PM »
Track is dope! Props Luna! 8)  "Dont Get Meatballed" is coming out on High Powered right??? John Silva isent producing the entire record like he Did with Daz and the Kurupt and Scoe cd is he?? I hope he dosent, he ruined The Frank and Jess story...Dope track!

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 07:53:16 PM »
Track is dope! Props Luna! 8)  "Dont Get Meatballed" is coming out on High Powered right??? John Silva isent producing the entire record like he Did with Daz and the Kurupt and Scoe cd is he?? I hope he dosent, he ruined The Frank and Jess story...Dope track!
My pleasure! Nope, it's NOT coming out on High Powered.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 07:55:23 PM »
Track is dope! Props Luna! 8)  "Dont Get Meatballed" is coming out on High Powered right??? John Silva isent producing the entire record like he Did with Daz and the Kurupt and Scoe cd is he?? I hope he dosent, he ruined The Frank and Jess story...Dope track!

Thats good to hear, What label is this dropping on??  I heard Battlecat is producing a joint on his new album, is that true?

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 07:56:46 PM »

Thats good to hear, What label is this dropping on??  I heard Battlecat is producing a joint on his new album, is that true?
Can't say the label yet. Jayo is finalizing that now. I do believe that BattleCat is producing on it, not 100%, but relatively sure.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2008, 07:58:47 PM »

Can't say the label yet. Jayo is finalizing that now. I do believe that BattleCat is producing on it, not 100%, but relatively sure.

Props on the info....Cant wait for some new music from Bullet Loco....Props LUNA! 8)

westsiderider323

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2008, 07:59:08 PM »
damn this fuckin dope good shit Luna  +1

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2008, 08:39:01 PM »
damn this fuckin dope good shit Luna  +1
thanks!

Jimmy H.

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2008, 09:27:44 PM »
That's a different album called "Still Trued Up". Anyone got any info on that one?

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2008, 09:34:35 PM »
That's a different album called "Still Trued Up". Anyone got any info on that one?

Ok, thats how i got mixed up....After Jayo being gone soo long, it will be nice to have 2 new album from him..

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2008, 09:58:00 PM »
downloading right now .+1 :o

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2008, 10:53:31 PM »
damn, jayo goes fucken hard on this shit.

his style is so serious. hard as hell plus swaggered out.