Author Topic: 50's music career is over and done wit........  (Read 1334 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50's music career is over and done wit........
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 09:41:30 AM »
There's no denying that 50 lost his hunger. He just got rich too quick. I think that GRODT is a great cd, Massacre is dope too (get's way too much hate, especially considering all the bullshit we hear these days) and Curtis sounded like it was made in 10 mintues (T.O.S. doesn't even deserve a comment). He's promising something different with BISD, the list of producers can already confirm that but I won't believe shit until I hear it myself. And from a commercial standpoint he still pushed 1.4 mill in USA, only Wayne and Kanye beat that in the last 2 years I think.

And you can say what you want about his current music but Get Up >>> Lollipop, Love Lockdown, Arab Money, What Them Girls Like, Whatever You Like...

penenstamp

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2008, 09:49:43 AM »
And you can say what you want about his current music but Get Up >>> Lollipop, Love Lockdown, Arab Money, What Them Girls Like, Whatever You Like...

you can add some Shawty Lo joints, some Soulja Boy tracks and a few more T.I., songs to that list ;D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2008, 09:57:52 AM »
Here is the thing, 50 made his career as being the anti-Ja Rule, dissing him for singing, then turned around and do the same. 50's at his best with songs like In the Club, I Get Money, Wanksta and other tracks like that. When he does his singing, like he was doing for a while, then it brings back memories to him dissing Ja, the song Backdown becomes much weaker and 50 then looks like a fool.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2008, 10:58:33 AM »
Well when you set the standards with "In Da Club"...its impossible to live up to that. Similar to Snoop with "Doggystyle".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2008, 02:15:10 PM »
Ain't the biggest 50 fan but why so many threads about him, I don't see many threads about Kanye wack ass album ... Curtis >>> 808 ...  

i have to agree with you, but i mean people here are so hurt over 50 being exposed & since hes like Game's enemy that we repeatedly & repeatedly see threads (OF HATE) about him lol.

BISD will either be a big hit or a miss; lets just let it come out before we say he's done.

Greatest Hits album? lol, just re-release GRODT Fif! ;D

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2008, 03:51:49 PM »

i concur!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2008, 04:50:07 PM »
threes actually people listening to 50 cent..?

Rick McCrank

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2008, 04:51:55 PM »
why is this even a discussion?

after "Massacre" selling a few million it was all downhill

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2008, 04:53:12 PM »
why is this even a discussion?

after "Massacre" selling a few million it was all downhill

you mean when he first ever picked up a mic.. it was all downhilli thought only wiggers in Europe had 50 cent in there collection...

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2008, 04:54:45 PM »
i got a positive feeling about the new album..'get up' is hot and it seems Em/Dre will have some nice input on the project and I think those 2 are getting their hunger back right now.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2008, 05:02:51 PM »
i got a positive feeling about the new album..'get up' is hot and it seems Em/Dre will have some nice input on the project and I think those 2 are getting their hunger back right now.

i would agree with you; but 50 could put out GRODT Part II & the homies on this board arent going to like it lol. true story.

Jaydc555

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2008, 05:04:29 PM »
I'm rooting for 50 fact is I own every single g unit records release.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2008, 05:08:22 PM »
I'm rooting for 50 fact is I own every single g unit records release.

what you think of Yayo's cd? i actually didnt think it was so bad as it is portrayed.

i mean it was heavily featured on, but they were good to me. even some songs with Yayo alone arent that bad.

just after that album, he started getting annoying & putting out some shitty material.

Jaydc555

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2008, 05:20:23 PM »
It had a good tracks it wasn't terrible.homicie was dope I didn't mind the 3 singles and pimpin was good.I liked that track that sampled Britneys toxic.and live by the gun is the best song yayo will ever do in his career.focus cooked up one of the hottest beats I've ever heard in my life.I was surprised more rappers didn't hop on that track for mixtapes.focus to me is what dr dre should be.dude consistantly puts out blazing beats.remember where I'm from from the game?focus is better then dre these days.dl his street album dedicated its grown folk music

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2008, 05:40:57 PM »
It had a good tracks it wasn't terrible.homicie was dope I didn't mind the 3 singles and pimpin was good.I liked that track that sampled Britneys toxic.and live by the gun is the best song yayo will ever do in his career.focus cooked up one of the hottest beats I've ever heard in my life.I was surprised more rappers didn't hop on that track for mixtapes.focus to me is what dr dre should be.dude consistantly puts out blazing beats.remember where I'm from from the game?focus is better then dre these days.dl his street album dedicated its grown folk music

oh shit did 50 bite britney.. lol.. dude i know u love 50 but on the real hes wack as hell.. and not even hip hop let alone west coast... what wc do u listen to man