Author Topic: 50's music career is over and done wit........  (Read 1335 times)

Jaydc555

Re: 50's music career is over and done wit........
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2008, 07:36:32 PM »
Well then props to you low key I was the same raised on classic rock.but you do see my point though right?I mean people do it to 50 same way they do it to lil Wayne now they see his name don't even listen to the song and just dismiss it as garbage.its the same people that Clark Kent could put out a beat of him mixing in pussy farts over the beat and they call it fire just because its Clark Kent making the beat.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2008, 08:03:08 PM »
Well then props to you low key I was the same raised on classic rock.but you do see my point though right?I mean people do it to 50 same way they do it to lil Wayne now they see his name don't even listen to the song and just dismiss it as garbage.its the same people that Clark Kent could put out a beat of him mixing in pussy farts over the beat and they call it fire just because its Clark Kent making the beat.

In regards to the music, yes, I definately see where you are coming from. People like what they like. I stopped doing the holier than thou routine with music in high school. The main reason why I don't listen to 50 is because I think dude is a piece of shit. His world revolves around drama and he constantly talks trash. From my angle, without Em, 50 would still be in NY running from Preme. If you like 50, that's great, but if you asked to play it in my car, you would get an emphatic "hell no".

OchoCinco

« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2008, 08:05:06 PM »

if you put out garbage for 2 straight albums what do you expect. and its the reverse for the groupies, everything he puts out they think is dope. its life

Jaydc555

« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2008, 08:14:16 PM »
I disagree with the 50 would still be in new York comment he had the biggest bidding war over him a single handedly brought back mixtapes.would he have sold as many records without dre and em?who knows.

Jaydc555

« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2008, 08:15:37 PM »
And I think everyone can agree that Curtis was pretty much garbage.and well actually same goes with massacre

Jaydc555

« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2008, 08:20:23 PM »
And in case you couldn't notice I love to argue ha ha.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2008, 08:45:30 PM »
I honestly think his next album is going to be better then Curtis, im pretty sure hes gonna get a bit grimey with it again because hes already made, he doesnt need to prove shit its been proven, he can just do w.e the fuck he wants with this next one, "Get Up" was a good single, wasnt too commericial like his past shit, even though its getting hella attention, (on his new show, the ufc, etc..) the song itself has got a harder feel then most of his club poppy corny bullshit. I just hope his next single doesn't start that again!!!

we'll see whathappens

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2008, 09:44:12 PM »
Low key are you even reading the same conversation?I think most stuff on the radio does in deed suck.I'm just saying a lot of people are close minded and automatically dismiss anything played on it as garbage.I love every form of music from the most popular to just some kid down the block kicking some rhymes.I just get the feeling dennis is one of those close minded people.a lot of people dismiss so many artists without even listening to the music.

ok close minded??? did anyone see my full albums 80 90 funk soul rnb hookup.... am i closed minded listening to Total or Loose Ends you do know who loose ends are right...... listen here man i don't listen to radio hip hop for a number of reasons... 1st and foremost reason.. i have a son.. hes black.. now i don't want him thinking he needs a lambo and 6 watches and 12 bitches to get on in life if u wanna fill your head with that crap then do so.. but dont come on here and tell me 50 cent is good shit...... far from if u like the beat and dont really listen to the lyrics fine.. go listen to techno.. but if you saw the albums i posted of what u could of bought instead of 50 bent in 2003 you can see (because you know so much about hip hop) that some if not most was played on the radio...

I'm rooting for 50 fact is I own every single g unit records release.

hahah :D

lol +1..

Jaydc555

« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2008, 09:55:15 PM »
I actually do listen to lyrics but not everything has to be profound and deep you know.obviously a lot of shit rappers actually not just rappers musicians in every genre say is not the truth or has deep meaning its all about the mood your in.you listen to r and b?I mean if you listen to the lyrics a lot of what they say is bullshit...here's the albums I listened to This week...termanology politics as usual,akir legacy,immortal technique the 3rd world,damien rice 9,Xavier rudd solace,crooked I block obama,the knux remind me in 3 days,slim loves crazy.I know what real music is.I'm not saying you have to love 50 but to dismiss him for your reasons you might as well dismiss almost all of hip hop and in that case why are you even on a hip hop forum?

Jaydc555

« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2008, 09:57:40 PM »
Just listen to god gave me style by 50 if you think all he talks about is lambos and that shit.

Jaydc555

« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2008, 10:03:37 PM »
By your rationale dennis you might as well dismiss biggie and death row and so much others because what they say isn't "positive" go listen to some raffi tapes with your son and be done with it and bounce from this forum

OchoCinco

« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2008, 10:09:11 PM »
And in case you couldn't notice I love to argue ha ha.

no doubt. u have 130 some posts and u been on here for 4 days......

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2008, 10:10:26 PM »
Just listen to god gave me style by 50 if you think all he talks about is lambos and that shit.
By your rationale dennis you might as well dismiss biggie and death row and so much others because what they say isn't "positive" go listen to some raffi tapes with your son and be done with it and bounce from this forum

yo dick head.. i don't listen to biggie..

..and the reason i woudlent listen to god gave me gay is because there's a 100 better other rappers i could listen to.. who do the real 24/7 who don't change like the wind dont worry RIP 2003 - 2007 it over anyway... i dident listn to bggie back in the day.. 2 much  talking on his riches... i mean that fine like spice 1 say.. don't be talking about it on every record you got.. oh and skinny white boy meth shooter.. did i say everything has to be positive.. no i dident... did i say RnB was all fucking real.. show me where i seid that.... get your shit together next time u come at me. and dont talk about my family.. i ahve no idea what the fuck a raffi is.. and i dont wanna know... go listen to lil wayne.. i know u got that itchen for summin that was played on the radio.. and lets hope your mum dident stumble down the basement and find your meth.. and lets keep the posts to a 1 mabe 2 at a push.. but not fuckin 3..... STAY OF THAT METH

Jaydc555

« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2008, 10:19:26 PM »
You wouldn't know real hip hop for shit.when you were poking holes in your condoms hoping for a seed to give you purpose in life I was digging throug crates for music....and I'm on my blackberry that's why I can post so much I aint sitting in front of a computer

Jaydc555

« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2008, 10:20:47 PM »
And by not even listening to the song you just confirm everything I've been saying