Author Topic: What do Westcoast Websites Lack?  (Read 1733 times)

SO PRUP

What do Westcoast Websites Lack?
« on: December 09, 2008, 10:28:13 PM »
I've been sitting here trying to figure out what westcoast websites lack, not taking away from anyone cuz sites like dubcnn do there thing.  But what is it that these sites are doing wrong, because nobody out west is really blowing up like they need to.  Is it the fact that there only really pushing to the west and not expanding to other regions?  I don't no, I'll post my thoughts in a second.

penenstamp

Re: What do Westcoast Websites Lack?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 10:31:00 PM »
they lack the balls to say no to mixtape dj's

SO PRUP

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 10:31:42 PM »
lol what is your gripe with dj's man, some of em don't even be taggin like that.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 10:34:03 PM »
what i think is lacking from westcoast websites is the knowledge of all west coast music. some websites only post what they know and don't explore all areas on the west. a good westcoast site will cover all the regions of music that is offered . places that are not covered alot  sacramento san dieago  orgean Washington and I'm sure there is more.

penenstamp

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 10:36:15 PM »
lol what is your gripe with dj's man, some of em don't even be taggin like that.

you can count those on one hand. In a way it's good for dubcnn.com that Eddie is gone now because Eddie seems to heavily support mixtape DJ's. Now that he is gone I don't see as much Ill Will and the rest of those music rapists on the site.

SO PRUP

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 10:38:18 PM »
what i think is lacking from westcoast websites is the knowledge of all west coast music. some websites only post what they know and don't explore all areas on the west. a good westcoast site will cover all the regions of music that is offered . places that are not covered alot  sacramento san dieago  orgean Washington and I'm sure there is more.

I feel ya on that, I've been trying to push that movement for a while, but at the time a lot of these cats outside of cali cats don't come threw as far as sending tracks and shit.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 10:39:41 PM »

I feel ya on that, I've been trying to push that movement for a while, but at the time a lot of these cats outside of cali cats don't come threw as far as sending tracks and shit.

gotta hustle  thats all i can say about getting shit outside Cali.

SO PRUP

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 10:41:03 PM »

gotta hustle  thats all i can say about getting shit outside Cali.

whats some good cats outside of cali...
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 10:42:40 PM by TUSLIC™ SOPRUPRADIO.COM (323) 217-8492 »

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2008, 10:47:58 PM »
coolnuts hmmm let me think i got a dvd that shows alot of sactown people fucking with guys in washington and organ

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2008, 10:59:15 PM »
"What do Westcoast Websites Lack?" how about intellegent forum memebers?.....nah but seriously, there is a huge undergroung hip-hop scene in LA that gets virtually no coverage on most web sites/forums, its always the same ol gangsta shit or established artists.....dilated peoples and psycho realm/sick symphonies are examples of LA artists who have HUGE followings, especially in LA, but you wouldnt know it by the lack of mention they get on most web sites/forums....trust me, i've been to countless shows for both artists and they number of fans at the show rival the numbers that sumone like game and snoop get, no joke.........
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2008, 11:04:00 PM »
"What do Westcoast Websites Lack?" how about intellegent forum memebers?.....nah but seriously, there is a huge undergroung hip-hop scene in LA that gets virtually no coverage on most web sites/forums, its always the same ol gangsta shit or established artists.....dilated peoples and psycho realm/sick symphonies are examples of LA artists who have HUGE followings, especially in LA, but you wouldnt know it by the lack of mention they get on most web sites/forums....trust me, i've been to countless shows for both artists and they number of fans at the show rival the numbers that sumone like game and snoop get, no joke.........

we see eye to eye +1

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2008, 11:59:19 PM »

+1 For sure! I have read a few of your posts and your on point!

Also people focussing too much on beefs that rappers make up to sell their next album which are like bad episode of Jerry Springer! People should share a love of the music like this guy not focus on who their fav rapper is feuding with...

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2008, 12:07:39 AM »
what they lack is normal posters and posts... if you take a look at the threads here, most of them repeat the same questions such as "when is detox coming out?"  "who is going to be on detox"!?!     "whats snoop doggs 2nd best album after doggystyle?" and bullshit threads like that...
Pretty much it seems like the westcoast fans only care about certain rappers like Dre and Snoop

I have seen only { E. B. K.} 4 click clack GANG make any Bay Area related posts.... I mean e40 and san quinn's new albums came out but there is almost no discussion about them

I mean even look at the thread about e40 new video, there are only 3 posts..... let's say Dre released a video.. you think it would only have 3 posts?

Let's face it..... Most westcoast fans only care about Dr Dre, Snoop and only care about G funk old sound which is Dead, also a lot of them are from europe so they dont realize that style is DEAD in the states. Most of the westcoast fans are stuck in the past and don't want westcoast rap to evolve.

That's my opinion, take it with grain of salt
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 12:12:48 AM by D1G1T4L »

Raine

• Lil Geezy
  • RAINE N LANE N KOKANE THE ALBUM OUT NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2008, 12:27:33 AM »
pictures of platinum plaques
ORDER RAINE n LANE n KOKANE THE ALBUM NOW AT

www.myspace.com/rainendem.

Shipping Worldwide

midwestryder

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2008, 04:29:18 PM »
they lack the balls to say no to mixtape dj's
that is totally wrong ,hater . if you don' like mixtape Dj's then get the fuck out of hip hop , mixtape dj;s are main part of hip hop & if you don't like new school then you can leave sence hip hop is not your anyways.