Author Topic: Who Has Beats By Dr Dre Headphones?  (Read 510 times)

tempo2

Who Has Beats By Dr Dre Headphones?
« on: December 10, 2008, 06:35:30 AM »
Has anybody got these? im planning on getting a pair of them soon but have a question for someone who knows quite alot about music technology. Im planning on getting them from amazon.com but they have two types of the headphone, the "in-ear" headphone is significantley cheaper then the full blow ear-covered headphones. my question is in theory is the technllogy exactley the same in the cheaper version? are the other more costly purely because they are larger headphones?

any help would be greatley appreciated.

Hey Ma

Re: Who Has Beats By Dr Dre Headphones?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 11:20:22 AM »
don't ever get "in-ear" buds unless you just plan on listening while you're out and about. if you want headphones for home or you're making beats or something, get that "cans" that go over your ears.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 01:02:01 PM »
The only people who have them are fuckin retarded kids who think Dr Dre's name makes them any better than any other studio headphones.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 02:10:25 PM »
The only people who have them are fuckin retarded kids who think Dr Dre's name makes them any better than any other studio headphones.
that was helpful...

well if i remmber correctly, the in-ear ones are the latest ones released with sum extra thing in them....cant remmber what it is tho

tempo2

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 04:48:22 AM »
thansk for the replies with exception too turf hitlar. Yeah im white and proud of it bitch. But my question was in theory is the technlogy the same in the headphones?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 06:27:41 AM »
thansk for the replies with exception too turf hitlar. Yeah im white and proud of it bitch. But my question was in theory is the technlogy the same in the headphones?

LOL youre a fuckin fag. You're white and proud? Fantastic! Who said anything about your knuckledraggin white ass, cave honky? All I said was that if you think headphones are gonna be any better because dr dre said so, then you deserve to waste your money. LOL white and proud. What the fuck did that have to do with anything?

penenstamp

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 06:40:23 AM »

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2008, 06:44:20 AM »
Read some reviews and do some research, that Dre name propably adds 150 $ to the product. Go get better headphones with the same price. :laugh:

tempo2

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2008, 07:50:56 AM »

well you orignally wrote "white retarded kids".......... Knuckledraggin white as cave honky?  :D WOW haha.

I understand that they are other headphones out there and i am interested in what they are and how they are from people on this forum rather than an amazon review thats all.

penenstamp

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2008, 07:52:14 AM »
^ don't quote me on that. I never said that, even though I do agree with it to a certain extend :P

tempo2

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2008, 07:58:48 AM »
i just never knew it was a massive issue wanting to buy some dr dre headphones haha....... couldnt you say any make with a brand name is a rip off? i mean arnt jordans a rip off because there jordans?

penenstamp

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2008, 08:08:40 AM »
i just never knew it was a massive issue wanting to buy some dr dre headphones haha....... couldnt you say any make with a brand name is a rip off? i mean arnt jordans a rip off because there jordans?

well, you know...

if you don't know... then you just don't know.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2008, 08:42:51 AM »

well you orignally wrote "white retarded kids".......... Knuckledraggin white as cave honky?  :D WOW haha.

I understand that they are other headphones out there and i am interested in what they are and how they are from people on this forum rather than an amazon review thats all.

LOL jesus fuckin christ. no I didnt. why do you have to make up shit to be mad at?

tempo2

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2008, 01:08:21 AM »
oh yeah im going mad over here, im flippin over all kinds of shit. im going physco!!!!  ::)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2008, 02:07:58 AM »
oh yeah im going mad over here, im flippin over all kinds of shit. im going physco!!!!  ::)

way to dodge the part about you claiming I said anything about anybody being white.