Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Presents Christmas In Tha Dogg House  (Read 2073 times)

Elano

Snoop Dogg Presents Christmas In Tha Dogg House
« on: December 10, 2008, 10:42:27 AM »
Christmas may be days away, but Snoop Dogg is spreading his own brand of holiday cheer with a new Christmas album.

The release, titled Snoop Dogg Presents Christmas In Tha Dogg House, will include exclusive holiday songs from the Long Beach, California.-based rapper as well as Tha Dogg Pound, Soopafly, Bad Lucc, Damani, J. Black and The Hustle Boyz.

Fans can get a sample of the album with the new single “Xmas.”

The song, which features Snoop Dogg and J. Black, is now available for listening via a free stream on MySpace Music.

MySpace Music is a joint venture between MySpace, The EMI Group, Sony BMG Music Entertainment, Universal Music Group, Warner Music Group, and Sony ATV.

The endeavor serves as a vehicle for artists to use their MySpace music profiles to reach out to fans and friends by uploading video content and blogging, as well as posting tour dates, lyrics, and making their music available to fans for stream or download.

The release of “Xmas” comes on the heels of the web site’s free streaming of the latest albums from rapper/actor Common and R&B vocalist Musiq Soulchild this past weekend.

The previews of Common’s Universal Mind Control and Musiq Soulchild’s OnMyRadio were available to fans while leading up to the official release of the albums on Tuesday (December 9).

Snoop Dogg Presents Christmas In Tha Dogg House will be available for digital download beginning December 16.

http://www.myspace.com/snoopdogg

Dogg Ly Dogg

Re: Snoop Dogg Presents Christmas In Tha Dogg House
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 11:04:11 AM »
The song Xmas is pretty coo, real good jazzy beat typical DoggHouse. Terrace?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 11:06:07 AM by George Brown »

Mygla

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 11:15:09 AM »
Myspace won't work for me right now, but if it's half as good as that x-mas song Snoop, Nate, Daz & Kurupt did a couple of years back, it's still a pretty good song  ;D

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 11:20:23 AM »
pretty good thing!!!

~Lucien~

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 11:57:23 AM »
Too bad he never released the first Dogghouse X-mas album years ago with Kokane and them...
I don't give a damn about Bad Lucc, Damani, J. Black and The Hustle Boyz  :-X

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 12:12:20 PM »
New SOOPAFLY SONG!!!  oh man, i'm getting excited again.  Someone's gotta hook me up with that when it becomes available!!!  I wonder if Snoop will "accidently" put skips in the song again.

westsiderider323

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2008, 12:17:12 PM »
i always thought Santa Claus Goes Straight To The Ghetto was a classic Christmas song

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2008, 12:21:02 PM »
haha goin off on snoop again....

New SOOPAFLY SONG!!!  oh man, i'm getting excited again.  Someone's gotta hook me up with that when it becomes available!!!  I wonder if Snoop will "accidently" put skips in the song again.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.Locc

• 'G'
  • J.Locc
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 01:00:27 PM »
Too bad he never released the first Dogghouse X-mas album years ago with Kokane and them...
I don't give a damn about Bad Lucc, Damani, J. Black and The Hustle Boyz  :-X

REAL TALK!
i agree ...except for J.Black.. i think that dude has a good potential to be one of the next dogghouse vocalists generation

no desrespect for those guys but damn image a Dogghose album wit snoop,dpg,nate,kane,butch,latoya,eastsidaz,badazz,doggysangels,rbx,soopafly,battlecat,fredwreck,jellyroll,meechwells etc.
 :'( :'( :'(
Docc Free [Blue Era Ent. / Italian G-Funk producer, worked with DJ Battlecat, Kurupt, XL Middleton etc..)
http://www.doccfree.com/

J.Locc

• 'G'
  • J.Locc
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2008, 01:03:00 PM »
..anyway.. do someone got a tracklist?
Docc Free [Blue Era Ent. / Italian G-Funk producer, worked with DJ Battlecat, Kurupt, XL Middleton etc..)
http://www.doccfree.com/

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2008, 01:13:32 PM »
only for download- that sucks

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2008, 06:10:38 PM »
in the song, snoop says at the end terrance martin, and dj quik on the boards.

so i'm guessing the production is a terrance & quik collabo. nice production. quik and terrance are very talented producers.

Jaydc555

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2008, 06:39:54 PM »
Snoop has let a lot of great artists through his grip.like rbx said "snoop my cousin and I love him but as a business man I don't know what the fuck he doin"

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2008, 06:40:29 PM »
yeah the first x mas album was probably better, it had Meech and Battlecat on it

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2008, 06:44:40 PM »
yeah the first x mas album was probably better, it had Meech and Battlecat on it
someone have it or some track???
 8)

luv that chrismas on death row album!