Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Presents Christmas In Tha Dogg House  (Read 2070 times)

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Dogg Presents Christmas In Tha Dogg House
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2008, 04:37:01 PM »
I don't get how ya'll are so quick to hate on Lucc and the other young cats like that. If you have ever took the time to listen to the Dubb Union album and mixtape you would know that they aren't trying to copy the south with their sound. It's just an updated sound now. In fact a lot of their shit is very funky thanks to Soopafly. Look at the song called "Western Union" it's a perfect example of keeping that west coast flavor but doing something new with it. Also look at what Terrace Martin and Problem are bringing to the table. Some of Terrace's production is funkier and smoother than a lot of the west coast shit from when the west was on top! People are doing things that you old school west coast cats should be lovin but you guys are either deaf or too stubborn to realize it.
Yeah, I agree. The Dubb Union album was dope (though, there are a handful of skippable tracks, IMO). I actually liked "House Shoe Musik" better (raw West Coast right here). I like the direction Dogghouse Records is going (especially with Terrace Martin's increased involvement in producing/the most talented upcoming producer in hip-hop, IMO). Quik once again getting actively involved in producing doesn't hurt matters, either. Can't forget Soopafly's dope production, too  8)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2008, 05:05:56 PM »
back to the topic where can we get a tracklist lol

We Fly High

« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2008, 05:25:21 PM »
album coming out on the 16th, Tuesday

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2008, 05:40:27 PM »
album coming out on the 16th, Tuesday

online only right? if not what label is gonna distribute the project?

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2008, 05:49:23 PM »
smoooth track  8)

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2008, 09:56:54 AM »
2 dayz remainin

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2008, 06:30:47 PM »
As long as Lucc keeps doing songs with Soopafly, i'll always listen to his stuff.  I bump anything with Soopafly's vocals on it.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2008, 08:47:36 PM »
still no tracklist?

funkstylz

« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2008, 07:18:40 PM »
Too bad he never released the first Dogghouse X-mas album years ago with Kokane and them...
I don't give a damn about Bad Lucc, Damani, J. Black and The Hustle Boyz  :-X

REAL TALK!
i agree ...except for J.Black.. i think that dude has a good potential to be one of the next dogghouse vocalists generation

no desrespect for those guys but damn image a Dogghose album wit snoop,dpg,nate,kane,butch,latoya,eastsidaz,badazz,doggysangels,rbx,soopafly,battlecat,fredwreck,jellyroll,meechwells etc.
 :'( :'( :'(
Whats crazy 2 me is that niggas complain that these vets dont fucc wit the youngins and as soon as u see any of our names attached 2 this X-Mas album, yall get 2 poppin the talk, H8n and what not. And then u ask for the same muthafuccas thats been doing music with them niggas since 91 2 replace us. Probably the same niggas wondering why we cant move forward because of our "Old funk sound" and what not. The same "Old sound" that keeps us off the radio. That aint crazy 2 yall?? Naw, like 4real? That dont sound silly 2 u niggas?

Well, I mean, I cant really be mad though. @ least the H8 is consistent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks anyway 4 the comments, whether good or bad......... I just dont understand yall sometimes

Bad Lucc

Just means you gotta step up ur game fool, prove us wrong man , prove u can come up wit some bangin music that we gon listen to 923,153,691,314 times like christmas in the ghetto man. it just aint happenin right now.
I aint gotta prove shit. I do the music I LIKE however I c it. That alone keeps me happy and grounded. Will I or can I make timeless music? Only time will tell. All I know is is that u dont know what the fucc u gon like 20 years from now. Thats why I do what I want! That makes sure I'll die happy cuz I did it my way. Let anotha nigga prove it 4 u. It aint that serious.........

No Disrespect! Real Talk!

Chuuch 2 ya

Bad Lucc

On that note , "My Little Mama Trippin On Xmas" , is fire.