Author Topic: Dr Dre workin with Taje, Crooked I and others 4 detox!!!  (Read 2416 times)

The_Offence

Re: Dr Dre workin with Taje, Crooked I and others 4 detox!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2008, 03:53:14 PM »
Bishop is from American and you are not so that makes him right sorry dude that was straight the most ignorant thing I've heard today.that's the exact reason the rest of the world hates the USA.blind ignorance
tired of non americans acting like the know hip hop better then americans  & that is bullcrap. hip hop was started  in bronx & that is in america . hip hop is AFRICAN AMERICAN STREET CULTURE not some other countries culture. it is not blind ignorance . it is blind hate for people who have no idea because they aren't from here & that is point .i respect people fronm other countries that act like they don't know anything  compared to americans because they are not from here & hav bno idea how the culturle runs in ameican aka the birth place of hip hop.
nigga that shit was influenced us Jamaicans [look it up] so clam the fuck down with all this nonsense you talking about non Americans acting like the know hip hop better then Americans fuck does that have to do with where you from from you know how dumb you sound

the influences came from the Caribbean & Africa without that influence there's no fucking hip hop music...now hip hop is world wide some cat in china will school your ass on hip hop

« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 04:06:43 PM by The_Offence »

Aone08

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2008, 04:10:25 PM »
the fact that yall are sayin ur not interested in detox is bullshit..lol..very laughable..all of yall know ur gonna go cop that shit when it comes out. anything else is hate!  Congrats 2 taje he's one of the quality artists outhere thats been consistent...he deserves it. as far as ghostwriting or appearing, whats the difference? any one of yall would kill 2 do either one..lol..the ghostwriters probably get paid more anywayz!

The_Offence

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2008, 04:15:15 PM »
the fact that yall are sayin ur not interested in detox is bullshit..lol..very laughable..all of yall know ur gonna go cop that shit when it comes out. anything else is hate!  Congrats 2 taje he's one of the quality artists outhere thats been consistent...he deserves it. as far as ghostwriting or appearing, whats the difference? any one of yall would kill 2 do either one..lol..the ghostwriters probably get paid more anywayz!
im not copping that album come on lil wayne has summited lyrics for detox plus i ain't really checking for dre anymore i lost interest in anything from him even his beats i mean focus been dropping better beats than dre lately

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2008, 04:32:24 PM »
you guys need to keep the faith a little bit higher here.  i know its hard, because it's been so many damn years of waiting, but a lot of your favorite artists are working REAL fucking hard on this project right now, losing sleep trying to get it moving.  A lot of the West are working on Detox right now, and it's a beautiful thing.  It's West Coast unity at its finest.  but when people read threads like this, they can't help but get discouraged.  try to keep shit a little more positive and don't spin your wheels so much.  YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA WHATS REALLY GOING ON, SO DON'T SPEND ALL DAY TRYING TO PREDICT THE FUTURE.

EFFeX

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2008, 04:40:07 PM »
you guys need to keep the faith a little bit higher here.  i know its hard, because it's been so many damn years of waiting, but a lot of your favorite artists are working REAL fucking hard on this project right now, losing sleep trying to get it moving.  A lot of the West are working on Detox right now, and it's a beautiful thing.  It's West Coast unity at its finest.  but when people read threads like this, they can't help but get discouraged.  try to keep shit a little more positive and don't spin your wheels so much.  YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA WHATS REALLY GOING ON, SO DON'T SPEND ALL DAY TRYING TO PREDICT THE FUTURE.

Good looking out on this post. It's the negativity that's holding back the West the most right now. Not even the fans get behind the artists anymore.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2008, 08:47:49 PM »

Good looking out on this post. It's the negativity that's holding back the West the most right now. Not even the fans get behind the artists anymore.

Word up, shits gonna be a new age classic when it drops, ive got no doubt about it

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2008, 11:23:19 PM »
People, Crooked I, Dr Dre and Bishop Lamont are not dropping anytime soon! Don't hold your breathe.

If any do, great, but don't get hyped, otherwise you will more often than not get let down.

EFFeX

« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2008, 09:36:46 AM »
People, Crooked I, Dr Dre and Bishop Lamont are not dropping anytime soon! Don't hold your breathe.

If any do, great, but don't get hyped, otherwise you will more often than not get let down.

I've been waiting for Crook and Dre's albums for so long that at this point delays don't even seem to matter anymore. Crooked I fans are conditioned to this. LOL.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2008, 11:11:51 AM »
Bishop is from American and you are not so that makes him right sorry dude that was straight the most ignorant thing I've heard today.that's the exact reason the rest of the world hates the USA.blind ignorance
tired of non americans acting like the know hip hop better then americans  & that is bullcrap. hip hop was started  in bronx & that is in america . hip hop is AFRICAN AMERICAN STREET CULTURE not some other countries culture. it is not blind ignorance . it is blind hate for people who have no idea because they aren't from here & that is point .i respect people fronm other countries that act like they don't know anything  compared to americans because they are not from here & hav bno idea how the culturle runs in ameican aka the birth place of hip hop.

are you actually serious?

Hip Hop, like anything else, is World Wide. just because it was invented in The Bronx doesn't mean that it is for Americans and Americans only... idiot.

EFFeX

« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2008, 12:32:12 PM »

are you actually serious?

Hip Hop, like anything else, is World Wide. just because it was invented in The Bronx doesn't mean that it is for Americans and Americans only... idiot.

This is true. Most genres of music start in different regions and expand beyond it's boundries. It is TRUE that Hip Hop itself is a cultural movement, but like mostl cultures it doesn't have to be defined by location.

Aone08

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2008, 01:23:14 PM »

Word up, shits gonna be a new age classic when it drops, ive got no doubt about it
yup u right on all counts. its about time the fans really got behind the artists and stop waiting on them 2 fail. we're always so quicc 2 criticize dre but when he starts workin with the artist that could make detox a classic like taje or crooked we still have 2 be negative. besides..yall act like we didnt wait 9 years 4 the chronic 2001 2 drop..if im not mistakin the original chronic dropped in 1992...people were sayin the same shit then and 2001 was a classic so why doubt now? again congrats 2 those dudes.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2008, 03:52:44 PM »

yup u right on all counts. its about time the fans really got behind the artists and stop waiting on them 2 fail. we're always so quicc 2 criticize dre but when he starts workin with the artist that could make detox a classic like taje or crooked we still have 2 be negative. besides..yall act like we didnt wait 9 years 4 the chronic 2001 2 drop..if im not mistakin the original chronic dropped in 1992...people were sayin the same shit then and 2001 was a classic so why doubt now? again congrats 2 those dudes.

2001 dropped in 99 bruv, dope post other than that tho

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2008, 04:06:42 PM »
No he isn't. Detox doesn't exist and never will. The fact that crooked I is supposedly on it speaks volumes. Remember how long the new Crooked I has been "coming soon?" Remember how many consecutive years detox has been "coming out next year?"

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2008, 04:22:25 PM »
No he isn't. Detox doesn't exist and never will. The fact that crooked I is supposedly on it speaks volumes. Remember how long the new Crooked I has been "coming soon?" Remember how many consecutive years detox has been "coming out next year?"
all these new west artist like taje and crooked and bishop etc. do nuthin but cader to the fans by givin them free music thats better than alot of albums in the market 2day and what do they get 4 it? complaints! dr dre works with the best new artists and what does he get? complaints!  these artists have done alot 4 us...what have u done 4 them or the westcoast? think of all the the things dre has done 4 this game over the 25+years. show some appreciation and stop complaining..dre dont have 2 do shit! we're lucky he's doin what he's doin. support the west.  big ups 2 taje, bishop and the whole aftermath movement.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2008, 04:32:05 PM »
all these new west artist like taje and crooked and bishop etc. do nuthin but cader to the fans by givin them free music thats better than alot of albums in the market 2day and what do they get 4 it? complaints! dr dre works with the best new artists and what does he get? complaints!  these artists have done alot 4 us...what have u done 4 them or the westcoast? think of all the the things dre has done 4 this game over the 25+years. show some appreciation and stop complaining..dre dont have 2 do shit! we're lucky he's doin what he's doin. support the west.  big ups 2 taje, bishop and the whole aftermath movement.

When you're ready to get off my dick, try not to step on my nutz, ok? I didn't complain about shit. I just said that detox is never coming out. do you think thats something that bothers me at all, let alone enough to actually complain about it? Fuck mixtapes. And I dont have to do shit for any punk ass rapper or the west coast so before you hop off my dick why dont you go ahead and kiss it too?