Author Topic: Dr Dre workin with Taje, Crooked I and others 4 detox!!!  (Read 2406 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Dr Dre workin with Taje, Crooked I and others 4 detox!!!
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2008, 12:46:08 PM »
you guys need to keep the faith a little bit higher here.  i know its hard, because it's been so many damn years of waiting, but a lot of your favorite artists are working REAL fucking hard on this project right now, losing sleep trying to get it moving.  A lot of the West are working on Detox right now, and it's a beautiful thing.  It's West Coast unity at its finest.  but when people read threads like this, they can't help but get discouraged.  try to keep shit a little more positive and don't spin your wheels so much.  YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA WHATS REALLY GOING ON, SO DON'T SPEND ALL DAY TRYING TO PREDICT THE FUTURE.

true,so let's stop posting "news" about Detox until there's actually something worth mentioning.

by the way, props Jimmy H. for hitting the nail on the head ;)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 12:51:55 PM by Dre-Day »

Aone08

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2008, 09:22:09 PM »
No he isn't. Detox doesn't exist and never will. The fact that crooked I is supposedly on it speaks volumes. Remember how long the new Crooked I has been "coming soon?" Remember how many consecutive years detox has been "coming out next year?"
all these new west artist like taje and crooked and bishop etc. do nuthin but cader to the fans by givin them free music thats better than alot of albums in the market 2day and what do they get 4 it? complaints! dr dre works with the best new artists and what does he get? complaints!  these artists have done alot 4 us...what have u done 4 them or the westcoast? think of all the the things dre has done 4 this game over the 25+years. show some appreciation and stop complaining..dre dont have 2 do shit! we're lucky he's doin what he's doin. support the west.  big ups 2 taje, bishop and the whole aftermath movement.

When you're ready to get off my dick, try not to step on my nutz, ok? I didn't complain about shit. I just said that detox is never coming out. do you think thats something that bothers me at all, let alone enough to actually complain about it? Fuck mixtapes. And I dont have to do shit for any punk ass rapper or the west coast so before you hop off my dick why dont you go ahead and kiss it too?
u sound like a disgruntled rapper..if not...the word hater comes 2 mind

Matty

« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2008, 09:48:07 PM »
these detox threads need to stop they are always going way off topic. typical detox thread:

- titbit of information
- detox sucks, never coming out
- is coming out
- bishop sucks, album never coming out
- bishop is dope
- crooked i album never coming out
- no new westcoast music ever coming out
- support the westcoast stop the negativity

and repeat.

Jaydc555

« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2008, 09:49:05 PM »
Ha ha ha true that