Author Topic: Dr Dre workin with Taje, Crooked I and others 4 detox!!!  (Read 2395 times)

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
Dr Dre workin with Taje, Crooked I and others 4 detox!!!
« on: December 11, 2008, 04:38:45 PM »
its good 2 see dre fuckin with the real new west talent 4 detox. i been hearin 4 awhile that dre has been fuckin wit taje 4 a minute..he deserves it especially with all those classic mixtapes dude has dropped..thats a good secret weapon. by what they been sayin he could be the next one outhere! according 2 bishop in that basement interview hes fuckin wit the other newwest artist that been puttin down like crooked, terrace martin, glasses, rocket, and others. i think detox is real this time!

westsiderider323

Re: Dr Dre workin with Taje, Crooked I and others 4 detox!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 04:41:16 PM »
excuse my french but um who still gives a fuck about Detox?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 04:45:27 PM by Blunt Tyme »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 04:42:34 PM »
Where'd you hear this from?

Crooked I

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 04:49:08 PM »
crooked himself said he is on detox on a "concert".but crooked also said that B.O.S.S is coming since 4 years,

the ghost

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 05:25:51 PM »

I kinda do, and I think you will be too when it drops in 2011.  I plan on bumping it in my spaceship.

Jaydc555

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 05:52:30 PM »
By working with he probably means ghostwriting for him and snoop.but that would be dope if they do appear.what do you think will drop first boss or detox

Mr. VIP

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 06:14:26 PM »

8)

Tape_1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2008, 06:25:57 PM »
if this means it will  delay this muthafucka albim for another couple of  years ......... it ain't with this but if this mean  that the detox will be much more of a westcoast album ........ and that comes out next year in the first quater then i am all for it .............. and in closin ... my point is ...........DROP THE FUCKIN ALBUM ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you for your time

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2008, 06:56:43 PM »
Wheres the proof?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2008, 07:32:49 PM »

I kinda do, and I think you will be too when it drops in 2011.  I plan on bumping it in my spaceship.

HAHAHA:)

Mr. VIP

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2008, 07:34:37 PM »
Wheres the proof?

there is no proof its called crooked i groupies thinking since hes ghost writing for detox that it guarantees a slot on there haha but it dont just ask jay-z who wrote "Still DRE"

8)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2008, 09:07:33 PM »

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2008, 09:14:30 PM »
Shoulda known better than click the thread link. No track, no source.

if this means it will  delay this muthafucka albim for another couple of  years ......... it ain't with this but if this mean  that the detox will be much more of a westcoast album ........ and that comes out next year in the first quater then i am all for it .............. and in closin ... my point is ...........DROP THE FUCKIN ALBUM ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you for your time

It would be a "real" west coast album until Dre stops hating on the Bay Area.

penenstamp

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2008, 09:20:32 PM »
Taje is another artist that needs to be banned from all media.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2008, 09:45:31 PM »
Bishop Lamont named Crooked I as being in the studio for Detox along with several others on that "Basement" video interview. Check it out.

Funny situation about haters though. They get all pissed off and consider the negative rumors to be true like when it was annouced through second and third-hand sources that people like Lil Wayne and Fergie would be on the album, they were 100% considering it to be true. When it's announced that all these West dudes are in there fucking with Dre, they won't believe it. Either way it goes, "Detox" ain't finalized so getting excited or pissed off about features is kind of childish. But if you're gonna do it, at least be consitent. When the rumors are positive, don't find a way to make it negative.

It would be a "real" west coast album until Dre stops hating on the Bay Area.
  Hating? Dre has to be the only mother fucker in the world doing music who is obligated to put people on his album or else he is dissing. Look at all these rappers who do an album every year or two and how often they fuck with Bay artists or anyone from California period. It's either rarely, never at all, or only an artist who is hot at the moment.