Author Topic: Dr Dre workin with Taje, Crooked I and others 4 detox!!!  (Read 2402 times)

STREETWISE

Re: Dr Dre workin with Taje, Crooked I and others 4 detox!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2008, 09:53:08 PM »
^bishop lamont said? LMAO that fool doesnt know anymore then we do

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2008, 10:49:04 PM »
It would be a "real" west coast album until Dre stops hating on the Bay Area.

Hating? Dre has to be the only mother fucker in the world doing music who is obligated to put people on his album or else he is dissing. Look at all these rappers who do an album every year or two and how often they fuck with Bay artists or anyone from California period. It's either rarely, never at all, or only an artist who is hot at the moment.

Take a couple of deep breaths and relax. I was being facetious. But truth be told, E-A-Ski is the only Bay Area rapper I have seen Dre work with. Not a big deal, just saying.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2008, 11:09:03 PM »
^bishop lamont said? LMAO that fool doesnt know anymore then we do
  I'm pretty sure he got a better idea than most.  But the point was more that people took the rumors to be the truth when it came to like Fergie or Lil Wayne or one of these artists who are considered "pop" but when someone that is actually in the studio with Dre says something, it's just an immediate dismissal like "No way, that'll happen". It's just funny to me that if tommorrow, some random article said that fucking Soulja Boy or Shawty Lo or one of them artists was in there, it would be treated like it was fact but you could have DJ Quik or Snoop or Bishop saying people like Quik, Kurupt, Crooked I, etc. are working on the project and nobody would even treat it like nothing. 

The fact of the matter is Detox ain't done. Nobody knows who is going to be on it and who isn't. It's one thing to get mad or get excited when we have some comfirmation or an official track list but nothing is 4 sure yet.

Mietek23

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2008, 02:47:37 AM »
It's Bishop Lamont the same dude who said back in june on SkeeTV that Detox is almost finished, like 60-70% and couple of months later did an interview and said "Detox is no where near to be finished"?!

LOL, now that's what you called credibility :laugh:

SERIOUSLY - get da fuck outta here with this bullshit!

midwestryder

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2008, 05:07:54 AM »
Taje is another artist that needs to be banned from all media.
no he doesn't hater . the only person who needs a media bann is you & your hater ways. grow up & get a life & stop your hater ways . taje is one of the best west coast artists out there & make better music then yourfavorite artist.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2008, 07:56:10 AM »
Wheres the proof?

there is no proof its called crooked i groupies thinking since hes ghost writing for detox that it guarantees a slot on there haha but it dont just ask jay-z who wrote "Still DRE"

8)

lol nice point
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

penenstamp

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2008, 08:05:19 AM »
no he doesn't hater . the only person who needs a media bann is you & your hater ways. grow up & get a life & stop your hater ways . taje is one of the best west coast artists out there & make better music then yourfavorite artist.

did you forget about that hater video Bishop Lamont released?

2euce 7even

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2008, 08:54:53 AM »
excuse my french but um who still gives a fuck about Detox?

no homie.detox, im still waiting for this shit and i still hope the best. ;)

midwestryder

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2008, 09:26:12 AM »

did you forget about that hater video Bishop Lamont released?
that was not hater video . that was bishop lamoint telling straight facts & the truth. also bishop lamont is from american & you are not . so bishop speaks the truth & you don't.

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2008, 09:36:08 AM »
Bishop is from American and you are not so that makes him right sorry dude that was straight the most ignorant thing I've heard today.that's the exact reason the rest of the world hates the USA.blind ignorance

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2008, 10:11:33 AM »

I kinda do, and I think you will be too when it drops in 2011.  I plan on bumping it in my spaceship.
LMFAO!! +1

westsiderider323

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2008, 11:57:26 AM »

I kinda do, and I think you will be too when it drops in 2011.  I plan on bumping it in my spaceship.

haha u right

The_Offence

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2008, 01:58:58 PM »
are people still actually waiting for this album be real i can careless i've lost all my interest in that project

midwestryder

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2008, 03:21:55 PM »
Bishop is from American and you are not so that makes him right sorry dude that was straight the most ignorant thing I've heard today.that's the exact reason the rest of the world hates the USA.blind ignorance
tired of non americans acting like the know hip hop better then americans  & that is bullcrap. hip hop was started  in bronx & that is in america . hip hop is AFRICAN AMERICAN STREET CULTURE not some other countries culture. it is not blind ignorance . it is blind hate for people who have no idea because they aren't from here & that is point .i respect people fronm other countries that act like they don't know anything  compared to americans because they are not from here & hav bno idea how the culturle runs in ameican aka the birth place of hip hop.

Matty

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2008, 03:44:48 PM »
crooked i on detox would be fire. not so sure about all those other people that bishop mentioned though.