Author Topic: Lloyd banks should leave g unit  (Read 521 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Lloyd banks should leave g unit
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2008, 03:09:35 PM »
I think yayo pretty much is a glorified weed carrier but he's not the worst rapper in the world like some would claim.I mean uncle murder is just as bad

i dont think Yayo is as bad as he is acclaimed to be; but Uncle Murda is awesome, you dont like him?

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2008, 04:09:55 PM »
He's ok but he's nothing special he's just a mixtape rapper to me

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2008, 04:45:43 PM »
He gets tons of hate simply for the fact that's he's with 50.as soon as buck left g unit all the 50 haters were all over buck saying oh I always liked him blah blah blah.I mean not everyone but a fair number.its that double edged sword of being presented by another artist.sure your garaunteed a few sales just through association but your also denyting a huge number of sales of people that dislike your presentor.

Yeah but where is Buck's career? He's not in a better place now. If Banks left he'd be no better off. At least with 50 and Interscope they get the chance to make albums, even though their all dead sales wise anyways. G-Unit had a ton of hits like "Hands up" and "Get up" and other shit that should of blown up. But no one cares anymore. All people are about is Kanye trying to sing, TI doing sappy chick songs, and Lil Wayne sounding like a down syndrome monkey. 50 won't sell shit even if he releases his best material. Groupies have ruined music. Game fans not buying 50's shit, 50's fans not buying Game's, basically killed their sales. Game can't go plat, 50 can barely go plat. It's fucked!

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2008, 04:50:54 PM »
Bucks where he's at because he's a loose canoon doesn't know how to do business does a lot of drugs I mean should I go on?bucks a good artist but he has no concept of business

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2008, 03:00:21 AM »
Its a two way...

I agree that now more than ever he looks like a 50 sidekick, and would like to see him leave...

But if he left, he wouldn't be getting paid, his albums wont have the production, no one would be hearing him etc...basically his commercial career will go down....Look at J-Hood for example....although banks is more established, this is kinda what will happen to him imo.

Plus 50 needs Banks for when hes beefing and needs a punchliner to ride for him.....Yayo can't rap for shit, Buck gone...Though I think Banks does seem unhappy where he is, like if he spoke his mind, we all know what will happen (Buck).

Who knows, if he did, and keep up his mixtape buzz, and get the right deal, perhaps his wouldn't be as commercial, but a lot better music probably.

Jaydc555

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2008, 01:11:33 PM »
I mean theirs been a lot of rumours of him going to def jam and that would be a great fit for him.I'd like def jam to get back to their new York roots and out of this southern r and b label they have become

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2008, 01:39:47 PM »
He just doesnt sound as hungry as he used to. I remember him jumping on every remix and killing the mixtape scene. Didnt he win best newcomer at the 2003 Justo Mixtape Awards?