Author Topic: One week of riots in Greece  (Read 380 times)

ekmek

Re: One week of riots in Greece
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2008, 03:45:55 AM »
Ναι ολοι αυτοι οι βανδαλισμοι μας εχουν σχηματισει κακη εικονα ομως ο αγωνας μας δεν θα περασει χωρις καποιες αλλαγες. Οπως βλεπεις στην ευρωπη ειδη εχουν γινει πορειες κτλπ και ο λογος ειναι επειδη εμεις τα αρχισαμε. Να ξυπναει λιγο ο κοσμος. Τεραστια ειναι η διαφθορα παγκοσμιως.
Και αφου εισαι Ελληνας τι μας αποκαλεις βλακες και ηλιθιους??? Ολοι ετσι ειμαστε νομιζεις??
Θα επρεπε να ντρεπεσε για την εικονα της χωρας αφου την κατεστρεψαν μερικοι και μονο.
Ολοι οι αλλοι αγωνιζονται και ας εκμεταλλευτικαν τον θανατο ενος παιδιου.
Τελος αν μπορεις εξηγησε μου το "They aren't made for city life" γιατι δεν το καταλαβα αυτο?
Τοσο και τοσα εχει προσφερει η χωρα μας στον κοσμο και λες οτι ειμαστε βλακες και ηλιθιοι?¨Ελεος
Αυτα.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 09:39:56 AM »
Ναι ολοι αυτοι οι βανδαλισμοι μας εχουν σχηματισει κακη εικονα ομως ο αγωνας μας δεν θα περασει χωρις καποιες αλλαγες. Οπως βλεπεις στην ευρωπη ειδη εχουν γινει πορειες κτλπ και ο λογος ειναι επειδη εμεις τα αρχισαμε. Να ξυπναει λιγο ο κοσμος. Τεραστια ειναι η διαφθορα παγκοσμιως.
Και αφου εισαι Ελληνας τι μας αποκαλεις βλακες και ηλιθιους??? Ολοι ετσι ειμαστε νομιζεις??
Θα επρεπε να ντρεπεσε για την εικονα της χωρας αφου την κατεστρεψαν μερικοι και μονο.
Τελος αν μπορεις εξηγησε μου το "They aren't made for city life" γιατι δεν το καταλαβα αυτο?
Τοσο και τοσα εχει προσφερει η χωρα μας στον κοσμο και λες οτι ειμαστε βλακες και ηλιθιοι?¨Ελεος
Αυτα.

How do you type in Greek? I tried for hours to figure it out but my browser wouldn't recognize what I wrote in Word and I couldn't change the font in Firefox. The post I made was just cutting and pasting individual letters, which is why my response was so short. If I could have posted the whole comment you'd understand what I was trying to say.

First of all, I was joking around with the "stupid fucking Greeks". Most here on the forum know I am Greek and I am calling all of Greece a bunch of idiots with about as much sincerity as I'm calling my self an idiot. I'm not an idiot, and neither is most of Greece. These fucking hoodlums running around starting fires and destroying the stores of their fellow Greek should be kicked out of the country. If they went after the government buildings that's one thing but to start fires right next door to parks where children are playing is fucking ντροπής.

I am a libertarian politically and agree with most things anarchists preach. I am disgusted by the Greek government and want no part of the European Union. I know what a piece of shit every fucking βασιλιάς ever was. What I said a bout him was πλάκα.

My name is Eπαμηνωνδας Koσμας, my father is from outside Τρίπολη and my mother from outside Φλώρινα. I was born and raised in Toronto, but rest assured I was raised by Greeks. My parents come from χωριά. Most Greeks I know with a true sense of honor come from χωριά. The first Greek cities were relatively small places. The bigger the city gets with any people the worse the morality becomes. That's why those gang members can get away with what they are doing in the streets and that's why those cops can get away with it too. In a χωριό you are held accountable. These fucks starting the fires in the cities are probably the same fucks who started the wildfires last summer. They don't want to fix anything, they want chaos. The want what the    
διάβολος wants. And I stand against them.

ekmek

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008, 05:29:56 PM »
Αυτα.

How do you type in Greek? I tried for hours to figure it out but my browser wouldn't recognize what I wrote in Word and I couldn't change the font in Firefox. The post I made was just cutting and pasting individual letters, which is why my response was so short. If I could have posted the whole comment you'd understand what I was trying to say.

First of all, I was joking around with the "stupid fucking Greeks". Most here on the forum know I am Greek and I am calling all of Greece a bunch of idiots with about as much sincerity as I'm calling my self an idiot. I'm not an idiot, and neither is most of Greece. These fucking hoodlums running around starting fires and destroying the stores of their fellow Greek should be kicked out of the country. If they went after the government buildings that's one thing but to start fires right next door to parks where children are playing is fucking ντροπής.

I am a libertarian politically and agree with most things anarchists preach. I am disgusted by the Greek government and want no part of the European Union. I know what a piece of shit every fucking βασιλιάς ever was. What I said a bout him was πλάκα.

My name is Eπαμηνωνδας Koσμας, my father is from outside Τρίπολη and my mother from outside Φλώρινα. I was born and raised in Toronto, but rest assured I was raised by Greeks. My parents come from χωριά. Most Greeks I know with a true sense of honor come from χωριά. The first Greek cities were relatively small places. The bigger the city gets with any people the worse the morality becomes. That's why those gang members can get away with what they are doing in the streets and that's why those cops can get away with it too. In a χωριό you are held accountable. These fucks starting the fires in the cities are probably the same fucks who started the wildfires last summer. They don't want to fix anything, they want chaos. The want what the    
διάβολος wants. And I stand against them.

Με ctrl + shift  γραφεις στα Ελληνικα αλλα νομιζω οτι πρεπει να κανεις εγκατασταση την Ελληνικη γλωσσα στο pc σου.

1) Δεν καταλαβα οτι ειχες απαντησει ειρωνικα στο πρωτο σου ποστ. Σαν θερμοαιμος λαος που ειμαστε το πηρα στραβα και σου απατνησα απευθινομενος σε Αμερικανο και οχι σε Ελληνα. Αν ηξερα οτι εισουν Ελληνας θα μελεταγα πιο πολυ την απαντηση σου(Λεγοντας αυτο διοτι ο Αμερικανος δεν γνωριζει καλα την ιστορια μας και ουτε τι συμβαινει εδω περα διοτα τα ΜΜΕ προβαλλουν οτι γουσταρουν και κανουν προπαγανδα). Συγνωμη για τα μπινελικια.

2) Συμφωνω απολυτα μαζι σου γιατι τους ξεροκεφαλους μαλακες που κυριολεκτικα διελυσαν την Ελλαδα μας. Οπως ειχα προαναφερει βρηκαν την ευκαιρια να τα σπασουν και να προκαλεσουν το χαος με τον θανατο τυο δεκαπενταχρονου(Βεβαια εγω πιστευω πως πισω απ'ολα αυτα κρυβονται και ευνοουνται αρκετοι ανθρωποι, και ολο αυτο δεν ηταν τυχαιο....) και σαν καλα προβατα ακολουθησαν και αλλοι τοσοι κυριως πλουσιοπαιδα απο Β.Π που αρχισαν να σπανε οτι τους κατεβει ! Αυτοι που ξεκινισαν τα επεισοδια τωρα καθονται σπιτακι τους και απολαμβανουν το χαος που προκαλεσαν. Την εκαναν την δουλεια τους...

3) Θα ηθελα να τονισω πως αναρχικοι επεισοδια δεν προκαλεσαν. Τα ΜΜΕ λενε οτι τους κατεβει οποτε τους κατεβει. Στην ιδεολογια του αναρχικου δεν υπαρχει βια. Αυτοι που προκαλεσαν ζημιες ηταν οι Αντι-εξουσιαστες και τα προβατακια τους.

4) Και βεβαια ντρεπομαι σαν Ελληνας για τις ηλιθιοτητες που καναν μερικοι και πιστευω πως η αστυνομια μας απλα ΔΕΝ υπαρχει! Χωρις πλακα τωρα αμα θελαμε αυτους τους κουκουλοφλωρους θα τους ειχαμε στειλει απο την πρωτη μερα αλλα οπως βλεπεις "καποιοι" δεν το θελουν αυτο. Τοσο διεφθαρμενα ειναι τα πραγματα εδω πλεον.
Και αν αλλαξει η κυβερνηση και βγει το ΠΑΣΟΚ η κανενα αλλο κομμα (ΠΑΣΟΚ δλδ γιατι οι αλλοι τρωνε τα @@) τα ιδια σκατα θα αντιμετωπισουμε.

5) Για το μονο πραγμα που ειμαι περηφανος αυτην την στιγμη ειναι για τους πραγματικα αγωνιστες με επιχειρηματα που καθημερινα πηγαινουν στις καθηστικες διαδηλωσεις και δεν πανε πισω. Αυτη η ομαδα ανθρωπων αξισει τον σεβασμο.

6) Κ Δ ονομαζομαι, ο πατερας μου ειναι Αθηναιος με ριζες του παππου απο την Μανη ο οποιος και αυτος στην Αθηνα μεγαλωσε. Η μητερα μου ειναι απο την Ρωσια. Εχω ζησει 5 χρονια Αμερικη, 11 χρονια Ελλαδα, και 3 χρονια Βελγιο. Σου μιλαω σαν Αθηναιος διοτι γενικα η οικογενεια μου και οι συγγενεις μου δεν εχουν επαφες με τα χωρια τους γιατι ειναι 2 γενιες στην Αθηνα. Γνωριζω αρκετους απο τους ταραξιες και σε διαβεβαιωνω οτι το 95% ειναι απο επαρχια (χωρις να θελω να προσβαλλω κανεναν). Αθηναιος δεν θα το εκανε αυτο στην πολη του.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 04:34:30 AM by ekmek »

Hey Ma

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2008, 01:30:13 PM »
This shows why America is full of do nothing pussies. When the government pisses on you in Europe, people roam the streets. But in the US, where the government has basically screwed you over 10 fold, people don't do shit. Seriously, people should riot more. That's what a civilized country does.

You live in Canada. ZYou all are known for being pussies, that's your intl. reputation.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2008, 08:45:58 AM »
smh @ bananas forced to leave home because of foreclosure

nicca sukkin dickk to get some prescription medication

your country lost

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2008, 09:15:41 AM »

What is all this nationalist oneupmanship bullshit? The british people have been raped by the banks, the american people have been raped by the banks and as for canada, the queen proved that she is actually the ruler of owner when harper approached her representative seeking permission to suspend parliament to prevent him from being toppled.

What I find amusing is the arrogance and delusional sense of understanding so many people had when the imf riot blueprint was shown the light of day, like they love the people of the west or something and so would only target poor countries.

Hey Ma

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2008, 11:09:18 AM »
smh @ bananas forced to leave home because of foreclosure

nicca sukkin dickk to get some prescription medication

your country lost

lol, get mad like i drew a cartoon of the prophet.