Author Topic: Are all tracks on 'The Last From The Pound" (2002) off Death Row era or later?  (Read 393 times)

YakiGerman

• Lil Geezy
Can someone confirm if all the tracks that Daz put on the CD in 2002 were recorded during the time Tha Dogg Pound was on Death Row? Which ones don't belong there?

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
I think that this was recorded before Kurupt went to Death Row again. The only Death Row Era Album that really Death Row Records released was 2002.

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i don't own the album but i think some were recorded during their time at Death Row (Don't Stop (w/ Nas), and some after they left.

YakiGerman

• Lil Geezy
yes I would think the same. Some of the tracks are so whack, they at best be some leftovers from past albums.

Dogg Ly Dogg

Can someone confirm if all the tracks that Daz put on the CD in 2002 were recorded during the time Tha Dogg Pound was on Death Row? Which ones don't belong there?

No I think 80% of that record is post 1999

kuruptDPG

im pretty sure dont stop and jac move are deathrow traks. i think started is too.

acgrundy

all of it was recorded when they were on deathrow

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
ive never heard this cd .can any one send me a link? ;D

Dogg Ly Dogg

Change The Game Remix is a DJ Clue song from his 2001 album so u wrong

kuruptDPG

wats that got to do with the last of tha pound album?

acgrundy

Wow, way to prove me wrong, congratulations, you win a gold star.  The whole album besides this song was recorded while they were on deathrow.

Jimmy H.

Half of the people on this thread are talking about "2002", the Death Row Dogg Pound album and the others are talking about "Last of Tha Pound", the album that the OP was asking about. I'm pretty sure that a handful of the tracks were made after Death Row. Obviously, "Jack Move" and "Don't Stop" were Death Row songs but the one with Bad Azz and a few others sound like they were from 1999-2001. I think it was just select leftover tracks that Daz had.

Dogg Ly Dogg

wats that got to do with the last of tha pound album?

Wow, way to prove me wrong, congratulations, you win a gold star.  The whole album besides this song was recorded while they were on deathrow.

Well im sorry yall I misread the thread title I thought we were talkin bout Tha Dogg Pound 2002  :P