Author Topic: Best Dr Dre beat !  (Read 937 times)

Matty

Re: Best Dr Dre beat !
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2008, 01:35:08 PM »
no idea man but i think there are a lot of factors, not least interscope's terrible handling of business recently. i prefer to speculate on that and the actual sounds that come out more than anything. i'm surprised that nobody really gets into the detail when it comes to dre's elusive productions on here. i could write a whole load based on things we know and can hear for ourselves.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 01:36:41 PM by Sir Hanks »

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2008, 05:00:32 PM »
Any beat made on the Busta record is a classic! ;)
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2008, 09:53:40 PM »
Next Episode With the video beat at the end fire there. Next Episode And Exxxplosives

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2008, 02:00:16 AM »
no idea man but i think there are a lot of factors, not least interscope's terrible handling of business recently. i prefer to speculate on that and the actual sounds that come out more than anything. i'm surprised that nobody really gets into the detail when it comes to dre's elusive productions on here. i could write a whole load based on things we know and can hear for ourselves.

yeah well, sometimes this forum feels like a tape that frequently gets rewinded  ;)

anyway, about those productions; i know you meant it it in a different context, but maybe you could post something about it  ;)