Author Topic: have you ever done hoodrat stuff with your friends?  (Read 1221 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: have you ever done hoodrat stuff with your friends?
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2008, 12:35:20 PM »
lol...

hoodrat stuff????

ok, a hoodrat is a female.... the type of bitch that everyone in the "hood" has fucked.....

the type of bitch who's at the club every thursday, friday, and saturday night and she got 3 kids at home by 3 different niggas....

I think you ment to ask if anyone's done any stupid shit as a kid/teen.....

and everyone has, if you haven't, you are a sad boring little person..... Me personally I was a theif (not to be confused with a robber).... but when I got a job I stop doin that shit...
watch the clip idot...lol @ u for trying to explain what a hoodrat is...

idiot? huh? what the fuck is wrong with you? What's wit the left field, side-of-your-neck commenting? why for?
You really need someone to diss that bad so you decided to pick me? you backwards dressin, sub-way eatin, inbread diabetic uncle fuckin, pussy whipped, old man salad tossin, sorry excuse for an uncircumcised drunk pork eatin muslim!

first of all, My explaination was accurate, so again, what the fuck is wrong with you?

second, I did watch the clip, the kid stole his momma's whip, he's 7 years old and he didn't give a fuck, did you watch the clip stupid?

lmao @ u for getting all butt-hurt over someone calling u an idiot over the internet...thats why bitches like u should b banned from this site...getting upset like a little dipset bitch just because someone called u an idiot?lmao...
first of all, My explaination was accurate, so again, what the fuck is wrong with you?
and ROFLMAO at ^..."My explanation was accurate",lol...r u seriously that stupid...u still don't get why I was making fun of ur explanation...its the way u said it young'n,not ur definition I was making fun of...but in all seriousness...u a fag aren't u,lol...because what u said is exactly what a little girl would say if they if they were in ur situation...only a bitch would ask someone "whats wrong with them" if they diss someone,lol...and even if u could call that a diss...me personally I don't give a fuck what u say about me...ur "insults" to me were fucking funny as fuck...shits hilarious to me...thats why I come onto this site cuddie cud...not because of the music, cause half the katts on here listen to gay shit and have no idea what there talking about when it comes to rap...I just get faded and come on the dub because its straight up hilarious...and fags like u make the site even funnier,lmao...wit ur dr. phil bullshit like "why do u have the need to diss me"...lol...I don't need to diss u...u said some dumb shit and I called u on it son...now stop crying, go change ur tampon and have a prop little girl +1 8)

lmao ali, dont waste time on this joke.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2008, 01:36:34 PM »
After that verbal undressing, it might be time for you to delete your account and rub one out.

LOL, what he gone do? Take away my Karma points? LMFAO, ROFL!!!!!

My bad, I was addressing that to Ali. Ali should do all that after what you said to him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2008, 01:37:12 PM »
lol...

hoodrat stuff????

ok, a hoodrat is a female.... the type of bitch that everyone in the "hood" has fucked.....

the type of bitch who's at the club every thursday, friday, and saturday night and she got 3 kids at home by 3 different niggas....

and everyone has, if you haven't, you are a sad boring little person..... Me personally I was a theif (not to be confused with a robber).... but when I got a job I stop doin that shit...

idiot? huh? what the fuck is wrong with you? What's wit the left field, side-of-your-neck commenting? why for?
You really need someone to diss that bad so you decided to pick me? you backwards dressin, sub-way eatin, inbread diabetic uncle fuckin, pussy whipped, old man salad tossin, sorry excuse for an uncircumcised drunk pork eatin muslim!

second, I did watch the clip, the kid stole his momma's whip, he's 7 years old and he didn't give a fuck, did you watch the clip stupid?

lmao @ u for getting all butt-hurt over someone calling u an idiot over the internet...thats why bitches like u should b banned from this site...getting upset like a little dipset bitch just because someone called u an idiot?lmao...
and ROFLMAO at ^..."My explanation was accurate",lol...r u seriously that stupid...u still don't get why I was making fun of ur explanation...its the way u said it young'n,not ur definition I was making fun of...but in all seriousness...u a fag aren't u,lol...because what u said is exactly what a little girl would say if they if they were in ur situation...only a bitch would ask someone "whats wrong with them" if they diss someone,lol...and even if u could call that a diss...me personally I don't give a fuck what u say about me...ur "insults" to me were fucking funny as fuck...shits hilarious to me...thats why I come onto this site cuddie cud...not because of the music, cause half the katts on here listen to gay shit and have no idea what there talking about when it comes to rap...I just get faded and come on the dub because its straight up hilarious...and fags like u make the site even funnier,lmao...wit ur dr. phil bullshit like "why do u have the need to diss me"...lol...I don't need to diss u...u said some dumb shit and I called u on it son...now stop crying, go change ur tampon and have a prop little girl +1 8)

Nigga I pay rent, fuck your "young'n" (nice spelling by the way for someone who's suppose to be older than me)
and how much sadder even, that you're over the age of 25 and still visiting message boards....
you "just get faded and come on the dub because its straight up hilarious..." GO GET A FUCKEN JOB!

I come on Dub while I'm at work.... (model employee, yup that's me) when I'm not at work, I have better things to do than be on this bullshit... notice how all of my post on Dub are between the hours of 8AM and 5PM PST, Monday thru Friday...

And it's funny how you keep callin me a fag, People most often project their insecurities about themselves onto other people.... You suck any dick lately? liked it a little more than you should have?

and without, wasting another post, Loon3y????  You are so cool because you used a 3 in your name instead of an e.....

Although I seriously doubt you are intelligent enough to comprehend the sarcasm of the previous statement, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.... ;D

Oh, and btw, Dr. Phil is a hack, he sells people cracker-jack advice or just tells them a bunch of bullshit they already knew... I inform people and if at anytime you doubt what I'm telling you, Google it....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2008, 01:45:57 PM »
After that verbal undressing, it might be time for you to delete your account and rub one out.

LOL, what he gone do? Take away my Karma points? LMFAO, ROFL!!!!!

My bad, I was addressing that to Ali. Ali should do all that after what you said to him.

That would be a bitch move on his part, and while I'm seriously starting to dislike Ali, I don't yet have suspicion enough to think he's a bitch....

Although, if he chooses to do so, it wouldn't matter, there's a million message boards on the internet, I could get kicked off 1 every day and still never run out of boards... I wouldn't care, I'd have a good laugh about it and go to another board and have some good laughs there too....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2008, 01:49:17 PM »
Black folks gotta stick together. I'll have him deported for masturbating in public.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2008, 02:10:14 PM »
lol...

hoodrat stuff????

Nigga I pay rent, fuck your "young'n" (nice spelling by the way for someone who's suppose to be older than me)
and how much sadder even, that you're over the age of 25 and still visiting message boards....
you "just get faded and come on the dub because its straight up hilarious..." GO GET A FUCKEN JOB!

I come on Dub while I'm at work.... (model employee, yup that's me) when I'm not at work, I have better things to do than be on this bullshit... notice how all of my post on Dub are between the hours of 8AM and 5PM PST, Monday thru Friday...

And it's funny how you keep callin me a fag, People most often project their insecurities about themselves onto other people.... You suck any dick lately? liked it a little more than you should have?

and without, wasting another post, Loon3y????  You are so cool because you used a 3 in your name instead of an e.....

Although I seriously doubt you are intelligent enough to comprehend the sarcasm of the previous statement, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.... ;D

Oh, and btw, Dr. Phil is a hack, he sells people cracker-jack advice or just tells them a bunch of bullshit they already knew... I inform people and if at anytime you doubt what I'm telling you, Google it....
lol @ u getting upset again...first of all...I call everybody young'n...second of all...I'm going to school full time and I'm majoring in biology...I take my laptop to class and hit up the dub @ school...I gots TWO jobs(as of yesterday)...and I don't have to pay rent cause I'm staying @ my cousins house right now...who the fuck said I'm over 25?and u my friend r EXACTLY like dr. phil...thats why I even called u an idiot...its really sad that u haven't even figured out why I "dissed" u in the first place...

Oh, and btw, Dr. Phil is a hack, he sells people cracker-jack advice or just tells them a bunch of bullshit they already knew...
thats what u did dumbass...u came into this thread without even watching the clip that was posted and assumed that the thread starter didn't know what a hoodrat was and u tried to explain what it was...he was just making fun of what latarion said..."it's fun to do hoodrat stuff wit your friends"...get it know?what a fuckin idiot...(oops...called u an idiot again...gonna cry about it,lol...don't take message boards to seriously cud...its bad for ya health bz,lol...)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2008, 02:17:01 PM »
Black folks gotta stick together. I'll have him deported for masturbating in public.
who u trying to fool son,lol...everybody knows that u ain't black,lmao...

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2008, 02:20:12 PM »
i still dont think he understands what nik meant when he asked "ever done hoodrat stuff with your friends"...LOL

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2008, 02:21:32 PM »

:nawty:

dont be a snitch, sik.  lol

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2008, 02:24:00 PM »
i still dont think he understands what nik meant when he asked "ever done hoodrat stuff with your friends"...LOL

lmao...

now I know why Now_I_Know always calls sik a little white bitch,lol...

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2008, 02:31:14 PM »

lmao...

Oh yeah, tough guy.........."now I know" why crackaz like you are devils. Job was right all along.

Snoop said it best: "They smile in your face, and then they jack off behind your back".

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2008, 02:33:30 PM »

lmao...

Oh yeah, tough guy.........."now I know" why crackaz like you are devils. Job was right all along.

Snoop said it best: "They smile in your face, and then they jack off behind your back".
lol..."crackaz like me"?

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2008, 02:38:13 PM »

lmao...

lol..."crackaz like me"?
gyeah!!! i refuse to be bamboozled, son.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2008, 02:45:19 PM »
lol...

hoodrat stuff????

and without, wasting another post, Loon3y????  You are so cool because you used a 3 in your name instead of an e.....

lol @ u getting upset again...first of all...I call everybody young'n...second of all...I'm going to school full time and I'm majoring in biology...I take my laptop to class and hit up the dub @ school...I gots TWO jobs(as of yesterday)...and I don't have to pay rent cause I'm staying @ my cousins house right now...who the fuck said I'm over 25?and u my friend r EXACTLY like dr. phil...thats why I even called u an idiot...its really sad that u haven't even figured out why I "dissed" u in the first place...

Oh, and btw, Dr. Phil is a hack, he sells people cracker-jack advice or just tells them a bunch of bullshit they already knew...
thats what u did dumbass...u came into this thread without even watching the clip that was posted and assumed that the thread starter didn't know what a hoodrat was and u tried to explain what it was...he was just making fun of what latarion said..."it's fun to do hoodrat stuff wit your friends"...get it know?what a fuckin idiot...(oops...called u an idiot again...gonna cry about it,lol...don't take message boards to seriously cud...its bad for ya health bz,lol...)

First of all, I already told you 2 post ago, that I did infact watch the video(the first time around, hence my response), so you're repeating yourself for no reason..
2, I'm not upset, I'm getting paid, right now... to talk shit to you....  ;D...3, you said you smoke and then come on this message board, so now you are at school too? wow, i honestly hope you can graduate if you're smoking weed and going to school..... because that didn't work out so well for me... 4,so you mean to tell me that you have 2 jobs, go to school, but live (rent free) at your cousin's house???? Somethin don't quite sound right about that, but I'm not about to take the time to findout for sure....

5,the subject of this thread did not match the video, I simply explained what a hoodrat was because it seemed as if the author did not know.... if you go back to the first page and look at the top, several other people seemed confused by the thread title vs. the video, I simply put 2 and 2 together and elaborated on the general question that was raised in the thread up until the point that I posted.... Are you even paying attention? Nevermind that, pay attention to class, going to school high, it's a bad Idea, and I'd rather you take my word for it than find out for yourself....

As for the Dr. Phil thing, whatever dude... I just speak the truth, what you do with it after that is completely up to you.... ;D

infact, let me drop another little jewel on you....
 in 1994, the US goverment patented the process for creating and injecting the only known cure for AIDS.....what's worse, is the cure itself has been in existance since 1936, the HIV-1 virus was invented around 1932, and HIV-2 came out in the 1940's..... The patent for the cure is patent # 5676977 and you can view this patent in it's entirety on the US Government patent website.....

Don't believe me? do your own research and see what you come up with.... Oh, and yes, Aids was created by the government, Patent # 4647773

Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2008, 02:53:46 PM »
lol...

hoodrat stuff????

First of all, I already told you 2 post ago, that I did infact watch the video(the first time around, hence my response), so you're repeating yourself for no reason..
2, I'm not upset, I'm getting paid, right now... to talk shit to you....  ;D...3, you said you smoke and then come on this message board, so now you are at school too? wow, i honestly hope you can graduate if you're smoking weed and going to school..... because that didn't work out so well for me... 4,so you mean to tell me that you have 2 jobs, go to school, but live (rent free) at your cousin's house???? Somethin don't quite sound right about that, but I'm not about to take the time to findout for sure....

5,the subject of this thread did not match the video, I simply explained what a hoodrat was because it seemed as if the author did not know.... if you go back to the first page and look at the top, several other people seemed confused by the thread title vs. the video, I simply put 2 and 2 together and elaborated on the general question that was raised in the thread up until the point that I posted.... Are you even paying attention? Nevermind that, pay attention to class, going to school high, it's a bad Idea, and I'd rather you take my word for it than find out for yourself....

As for the Dr. Phil thing, whatever dude... I just speak the truth, what you do with it after that is completely up to you.... ;D

infact, let me drop another little jewel on you....
 in 1994, the US goverment patented the process for creating and injecting the only known cure for AIDS.....what's worse, is the cure itself has been in existance since 1936, the HIV-1 virus was invented around 1932, and HIV-2 came out in the 1940's..... The patent for the cure is patent # 5676977 and you can view this patent in it's entirety on the US Government patent website.....

Don't believe me? do your own research and see what you come up with.... Oh, and yes, Aids was created by the government, Patent # 4647773

1.yes..I always go to class faded...its more tolerable cause i have 3-4 hour classes and I concentrate better when i'm blazed...
2.I said I have 2 jobs as of yesterday and my last final was on tuesday and I picked up another job so i can get more paper over the holidays...
3.why is it hard to believe that i live wit my cousin,lol...
4.atleast 6 people on the board know me...so just ask about me cud...
5.nobody was confused about the thread after the vid was posted...that clip was posted last year and NIK was just bringing back a classic...
6.props on the knowledge son...
7.don't take the internet too seriously...
8.do u understand what the thread is about know?