Author Topic: have you ever done hoodrat stuff with your friends?  (Read 1220 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: have you ever done hoodrat stuff with your friends?
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 12:51:28 PM »
LMAO no video games for a whole weekend

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2008, 12:53:17 PM »
I would beat the shit outta that fat motherfucker. I don't give a fuck if he's 7.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2008, 01:45:37 PM »
lol...

hoodrat stuff????

ok, a hoodrat is a female.... the type of bitch that everyone in the "hood" has fucked.....

the type of bitch who's at the club every thursday, friday, and saturday night and she got 3 kids at home by 3 different niggas....

I think you ment to ask if anyone's done any stupid shit as a kid/teen.....

and everyone has, if you haven't, you are a sad boring little person..... Me personally I was a theif (not to be confused with a robber).... but when I got a job I stop doin that shit...
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2008, 02:18:13 PM »
lol...

hoodrat stuff????

ok, a hoodrat is a female.... the type of bitch that everyone in the "hood" has fucked.....

the type of bitch who's at the club every thursday, friday, and saturday night and she got 3 kids at home by 3 different niggas....

and everyone has, if you haven't, you are a sad boring little person..... Me personally I was a theif (not to be confused with a robber).... but when I got a job I stop doin that shit...

lol and being a thief isnt sad itself? imo if your gonna floss on the dubb u were a theif, u was juz scared to rob niggas.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hey Ma

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2008, 03:31:09 PM »
i can't believe some of you idiots aren't privy to latarian's gangster

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2008, 04:00:18 PM »
lol...

hoodrat stuff????

watch the clip idot...lol @ u for trying to explain what a hoodrat is...

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2008, 04:31:34 PM »
lol...

hoodrat stuff????

lol

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Floydness

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2008, 04:43:48 PM »
lmao I duno what gets me amused the most at times, the thread subject or the thread comments  :-X 8)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2008, 05:20:16 PM »
LOL i didnt understand this thread till that post...lol  :D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/itgcNy3L_Xc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;fmt=18" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/itgcNy3L_Xc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;fmt=18</a>

lol only in the us

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2008, 08:15:04 PM »
lol...

hoodrat stuff????

LMAO

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2008, 10:10:24 AM »
lol...

hoodrat stuff????

idiot? huh? what the fuck is wrong with you? What's wit the left field, side-of-your-neck commenting? why for?
You really need someone to diss that bad so you decided to pick me? you backwards dressin, sub-way eatin, inbread diabetic uncle fuckin, pussy whipped, old man salad tossin, sorry excuse for an uncircumcised drunk pork eatin muslim!

first of all, My explaination was accurate, so again, what the fuck is wrong with you?

second, I did watch the clip, the kid stole his momma's whip, he's 7 years old and he didn't give a fuck, did you watch the clip stupid?

Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2008, 10:33:46 AM »
After that verbal undressing, it might be time for you to delete your account and rub one out, Ali.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 01:37:07 PM by King Sikotic II »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2008, 10:37:43 AM »
After that verbal undressing, it might be time for you to delete your account and rub one out.

LOL, what he gone do? Take away my Karma points? LMFAO, ROFL!!!!!
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2008, 10:41:07 AM »
LMFAO at this shit, what a G :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2008, 12:12:42 PM »
lol...

hoodrat stuff????

idiot? huh? what the fuck is wrong with you? What's wit the left field, side-of-your-neck commenting? why for?
You really need someone to diss that bad so you decided to pick me? you backwards dressin, sub-way eatin, inbread diabetic uncle fuckin, pussy whipped, old man salad tossin, sorry excuse for an uncircumcised drunk pork eatin muslim!

first of all, My explaination was accurate, so again, what the fuck is wrong with you?

second, I did watch the clip, the kid stole his momma's whip, he's 7 years old and he didn't give a fuck, did you watch the clip stupid?

lmao @ u for getting all butt-hurt over someone calling u an idiot over the internet...thats why bitches like u should b banned from this site...getting upset like a little dipset bitch just because someone called u an idiot?lmao...
and ROFLMAO at ^..."My explanation was accurate",lol...r u seriously that stupid...u still don't get why I was making fun of ur explanation...its the way u said it young'n,not ur definition I was making fun of...but in all seriousness...u a fag aren't u,lol...because what u said is exactly what a little girl would say if they if they were in ur situation...only a bitch would ask someone "whats wrong with them" if they diss someone,lol...and even if u could call that a diss...me personally I don't give a fuck what u say about me...ur "insults" to me were fucking funny as fuck...shits hilarious to me...thats why I come onto this site cuddie cud...not because of the music, cause half the katts on here listen to gay shit and have no idea what there talking about when it comes to rap...I just get faded and come on the dub because its straight up hilarious...and fags like u make the site even funnier,lmao...wit ur dr. phil bullshit like "why do u have the need to diss me"...lol...I don't need to diss u...u said some dumb shit and I called u on it son...now stop crying, go change ur tampon and have a prop little girl +1 8)