Author Topic: Kardinal Offishall Feat. Dr. Dre & Pusha T - Set It Off  (Read 2597 times)

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Kardinal Offishall Feat. Dr. Dre & Pusha T - Set It Off
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2008, 09:41:35 AM »
another big move for toronto big up boi1 da to another young nigga outta toronto that produce this track i mean thats big for a 21 year old kid to have someone like dre spit over his beat that nigga got some crazy beats too there vets in the game that would like somebodies feet to have a dre verse on there beat

hit up boi 1da's myspace to listen to more of his production

http://www.myspace.com/nofreebeats

learn how to spell

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2008, 09:48:35 AM »
Hmm something doesnt sound right bout Dre's delivery I reckon, he always sounds way clearer than that, and that Kurupt line was just chucked in there. Dope to hear Dre if it was him, but pretty wierd, maybe the original version of the track and it didnt get cleared or something

Dre's vocals have changed since 2006 or so.
i guess he wanted to sound like the D.O.C.

You might be on to something....  :-X
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

The_Offence

« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2008, 10:43:18 AM »
another big move for toronto big up boi1 da to another young nigga outta toronto that produce this track i mean thats big for a 21 year old kid to have someone like dre spit over his beat that nigga got some crazy beats too there vets in the game that would like somebodies feet to have a dre verse on there beat

learn how to spell
;D ;D @ this hater fuck outta here kick bricks  ;D talking about learn how to spell  ;D i know how to spell it's a hip hop forum ain't no teachers here checking shit  let me guess you'll tell me to use punctuation's next  ;D ...fuck outta here people on here spelling words without g's or using z's when it should be a s its just there style this nigga on here acting like he a teacher or something  ;D checking grammar and punctuation ;D

did i forget to put a period at the end too ?   ;D faggot ass nigga i can probably spell better than u..... oh shit i put u instead of you i can't spell  ;D
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 10:57:55 AM by The_Offence »

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2008, 03:13:32 PM »
im surprised people are questioning kardinal offishals lyrical abilities.

dude's got mad flows. just cuz he fucked up his career by fucking with akon don't mean he can't rap.

peep his track with bishop off of caltroit, or any of his older material.

that dude can spit.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2008, 04:07:36 PM »

learn how to spell
;D ;D @ this hater fuck outta here kick bricks  ;D talking about learn how to spell  ;D i know how to spell it's a hip hop forum ain't no teachers here checking shit  let me guess you'll tell me to use punctuation's next  ;D ...fuck outta here people on here spelling words without g's or using z's when it should be a s its just there style this nigga on here acting like he a teacher or something  ;D checking grammar and punctuation ;D

did i forget to put a period at the end too ?   ;D faggot ass nigga i can probably spell better than u..... oh shit i put u instead of you i can't spell  ;D

Their not There

I highly doubt you spell it that way for style nigga you just did not know the difference dumb fucc (no typo)

BigEEE

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2008, 05:52:07 PM »
Dre sounds weird, good shit n-e ways. This will def. help out Kardinal, cuz that song w/ akon stills bugs the shit out of me.... Karinal is dope when he's busting flows

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2008, 06:09:48 PM »
the record is real, but that Kurupt intro ain't. It's from Em records or something. I know that Kurupt drop ain't from the record. 

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2008, 06:45:42 PM »
damn, Dre need to just retire

his new flow is just pathetic, kind of like his wack ass verse on Timbo's album
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2008, 07:31:24 PM »
the record is real, but that Kurupt intro ain't. It's from Em records or something. I know that Kurupt drop ain't from the record. 

It's from Chronic 2001 - Da Lo Lo Intro. Dude was right before, I wonder why some of you cats didn't notice it. Lol.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2008, 09:05:29 PM »
damn, Dre need to just retire

his new flow is just pathetic, kind of like his wack ass verse on Timbo's album
Dude, you're like that other cat on here that's obsess with MC Eight. Can u be any more of a hater? You don't like the guy's music just don't play or buy it. Must it be your life's business to only say negative thing about him anytime he's mentioned?

Did his securities rough you up one day when you asked for his autograph?
You obsession with Dre is absurd, You should work for TMZ.

On the real, you hate the guys so much why do you click anything he's on? You heard his Timbo verse, this song or anything else that's wack to you but you always click listen. First his beats, now his flow. If buys a brand of similack for his seed you'll probably rant about his bad taste.
Thats' called nut riding. Usually, people don't go around interested in listening to wack stuff, but you always click whatever post says Dre. Sheesh!
Probably some teenager with no homework, you are.

Not trying to start trouble, but being real.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 09:07:22 PM by PresidentUP »

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2008, 09:11:10 PM »

It's from Chronic 2001 - Da Lo Lo Intro. Dude was right before, I wonder why some of you cats didn't notice it. Lol.

Yeah, that's it. It's just like the drop of Dre's voice ("What up Detroit") used in Trick Trick's song produced by Dre. I think that was from a Em record too?

I'm puzzled to why the mixing engineers don't tweak it to sound like it's part of the record. I would had that joint sound like they were part of the session, as a mix engineer myself.

M.A

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2008, 09:17:38 PM »
this is bangin...whoever did dre's adlibs is nutz haha

GoldyLoc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2008, 01:06:57 AM »
damn if such a song motivates Dre to do a verse then i dunno??? :o I guess Jimmy set him under pressure to do the verse because of the headphones in the video!! ;D ::)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2008, 01:11:44 AM »
damn if such a song motivates Dre to do a verse then i dunno??? :o I guess Jimmy set him under pressure to do the verse because of the headphones in the video!! ;D ::)

well i think you can say that, if it weren't for Jimmy, you'd see even less signs of Dre  ;)

The_Offence

« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2008, 06:43:49 AM »
 ;D ;D @ at people acting like dre was ever lyrical dre always had that old sound he was never a lyrical rapper people see this now because of the state of hip hop right now most of you got used to all this swagger bullshit dre sounds the same to me[typical old west coast rapper] beats has always covered his weak lyrics and kind of off beat flow because people hear his beat knocking and they don't really think about his lyrics now everybody acting shocking talking about he sound old he sounds the same that's how dre always sounded to me there's a reason why dre is never in anybodies top 5 best rappers people over hype his rapping dude was never that nice on the mic he's a producer turned rapper