Author Topic: The Game disses Bishop Lamont live on stage?  (Read 1943 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game disses Bishop Lamont live on stage?
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 07:06:06 AM »
I'm surprised how everyone thinks Bishop can't stand a chance, you really think he is so much worse than Game? If Common The Lovemaker can be furious on "Bitch In You" , Bishop can battle with Game.

I wouldn't worry about it. Just check Mr. Vips, Fatdoger and Streetwise old posts and you'll see that hating on Dre and Bishop is their job. They probably belong in one of those clans, where Game got dropped from Aftermath and ever since then, they've been proving their loyaltiy to him by dissing everything coming out of the Aftermath camp.

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2008, 07:55:02 AM »
game should just go head and kill him on wax, bishop aint got an album coming out for at least another year if not ever, dre told bishop not to diss game, but he did, which is exactly what game did when dre told him not to diss 0, so game needs to hand out the same punishment too bishop lamont bitch ass
If this is the real Street Wise clothing company why the fuck are you dissing one of your best customers?

penenstamp

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2008, 07:57:56 AM »
anyone else that thinks Game beefs just to have beef? it's got old during the 50 Cent beef already.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2008, 08:21:54 AM »
Lets keep it reall here...I like both of their music...but when it comes to lyrics Bishop>Game
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 08:52:56 AM by L.A. Lakers 2008/2009 NBA Chapms »

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2008, 08:36:46 AM »
lyrically: Bishop > Game

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2008, 08:53:16 AM »
lyrically: Bishop > Game

Word life...

STREETWISE

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2008, 09:10:11 AM »
game should just go head and kill him on wax, bishop aint got an album coming out for at least another year if not ever, dre told bishop not to diss game, but he did, which is exactly what game did when dre told him not to diss 0, so game needs to hand out the same punishment too bishop lamont bitch ass
If this is the real Street Wise clothing company why the fuck are you dissing one of your best customers?

best customer? he aint never purchased anything of us, i dont pick people that i like on the fact the company who i work for picked to model clothes!! and when i did meet him he was one of the most arrogant son of bitch i ever met, he kept wiping his nose, and stroking it as if for some reason that shit was cool and then he ended up with a hand full of bugas,

The_Offence

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2008, 09:14:35 AM »
this lil beef don't interest me at all i did'nt even check out the link... this shit is so random and pointless

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2008, 09:18:28 AM »

best customer? he aint never purchased anything of us, i dont pick people that i like on the fact the company who i work for picked to model clothes!! and when i did meet him he was one of the most arrogant son of bitch i ever met, he kept wiping his nose, and stroking it as if for some reason that shit was cool and then he ended up with a hand full of bugas,

sounds like Mr Lamont had a cold and didn't have a tissue to hand.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2008, 10:11:59 AM »
I've heard like 10 songs from bitchup lamont only one that I like was grow up.aint feeling  this dude. Game would destroy him
Bullets aint got no names

Mr. VIP

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2008, 10:53:33 AM »
I've heard like 10 songs from bitchup lamont only one that I like was grow up.aint feeling  this dude. Game would destroy him

bitchup lamont lol im glad that name is sticking haha i aint a hater i bump his muzik right now in my ride i got a mix with "feel on it" and "city lights" those tracks are nice but at the end of the day bitchup lamont is a straight nerd with no swagger the bitches dont jock his shit and outside LA no one bumps his shit or even knows who he is and thats real talk.

8)

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2008, 10:58:22 AM »

Dude what kind of representative are you? Would your manager be happy with you right now??

You should take whatever promo your company gets and keep it humble pimp. No hate tho.
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2008, 11:14:08 AM »
cant we all just get along?!! lmao

Aone08

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2008, 01:04:33 PM »
bishop bout 2 demolish game. watch!

badfella

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2008, 01:32:25 PM »
Bishop is better then the Game hands down. all Game raps about is 64, plam trees, and dr dre same old shit in all his songs. Game fell off when 50 kick him out.