Author Topic: The Game disses Bishop Lamont live on stage?  (Read 1944 times)

Mr. VIP

Re: The Game disses Bishop Lamont live on stage?
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2008, 11:48:11 AM »
If Game bites the bait and releases a diss song,

Bitchup will finally get some recognition and promo. LOL.

Bitchup Laflop doesnt stand a chance i think he might get it worst than that spider bum after game murks him he'll be back working as a full time trainer @ 24 hour fitness lol

8)

You guys get more "original" with your dick riding name calling each and every day. How long did it take you think of "Bitchup Laflop"?
Propably not more than his own nick name Mrs. Snitch.

lol coming from the a fag who lives overseas and has souja boy with lip stick in your signature what is that like a wet dream of yours? lol fagget.

8)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2008, 12:05:03 PM »

Bitchup Laflop doesnt stand a chance i think he might get it worst than that spider bum after game murks him he'll be back working as a full time trainer @ 24 hour fitness lol

8)

You guys get more "original" with your dick riding name calling each and every day. How long did it take you think of "Bitchup Laflop"?

lol coming from the a fag who lives overseas and has souja boy with lip stick in your signature what is that like a wet dream of yours? lol fagget.

8)
So what if I was gay? Souljah Boy looks cute in that sig, doesn't he?

BTW, why do you american e-thugs share the same factor always?
"Everyone who are overseas must be faggots that don't know shit about rap music or anything related to real life."
Why is it like that? Could you explain that to me?
I must be too stupid eurofaggot assmunching midget to understand that.

Mr. VIP

« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2008, 12:16:35 PM »

8)

8)

"Everyone who are overseas must be faggots that don't know shit about rap music or anything related to real life."

so i was right haha go play with your dildo queer.

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2008, 12:53:11 PM »

8)

lol Game should just record a remix to this niggaz pathetic try at a first single and switch up the lyrics to: I think it's time to blow up, up up up up up up up up up up up

lmao this nigga been huggin Dre's nuts for what? 3-4 years atleast? When do he plan on making any noice? Funny shit is Game told this nigga 2-3 years ago that he was just another Hitman, seems Game was right.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

Prof@ssor

« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2008, 01:03:11 PM »

8)

8)

so i was right haha go play with your dildo queer.

calm down.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2008, 01:10:14 PM »
damn, some of you act like bishop had raped your sister or something like that  :loco:

be original for a change
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 01:12:35 PM by Dre-Day »

Kool Beenz

« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2008, 01:16:02 PM »
audio too jacked up to tell... He does say somethin tho...

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2008, 01:39:40 PM »
ironically this is the most hype bishop lamont is getting since he came out.

dissing game might be his best career move since sucking dre's d.

but yeah, this is what i don't get, Game gets the west some recognition, and niggaz still find a reason to hate. I don't see real niggaz like jay rock and nipssey doing this.

but anyways, I will also lose mad respect for Game if he releases a diss song towards lamont and gives this bum more promotion than "grow up" ever did haha.

Prof@ssor

« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2008, 01:51:23 PM »
ironically this is the most hype bishop lamont is getting since he came out.

dissing game might be his best career move since sucking dre's d.

but yeah, this is what i don't get, Game gets the west some recognition, and niggaz still find a reason to hate. I don't see real niggaz like jay rock and nipssey doing this.

but anyways, I will also lose mad respect for Game if he releases a diss song towards lamont and gives this bum more promotion than "grow up" ever did haha.

if Game doesn't diss Bishop back he might as well prove something else...ever thought about that?

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2008, 01:59:12 PM »
In all honesty, yeah its true.

Game has made a career of beefing with other rappers also.

Its just that this beef is so out of nowhere and pointless, and it also hurts to see a successful west coast rapper beefing with the "next big thing" to come from the west coast.

I thought Bishop and Game would've made a good collabo when bishop brought it up in a few interviews, so its not like I blindly dislike the dude bishop. Matter of fact I have three of his main mixtapes.

However the fact is, by beefing with an established artist before establishing himself, Bishop might be shooting himself in the foot. At least get an album out first?

Mr. VIP

« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2008, 02:23:11 PM »

8)

lol Game should just record a remix to this niggaz pathetic try at a first single and switch up the lyrics to: I think it's time to blow up, up up up up up up up up up up up

lmao this nigga been huggin Dre's nuts for what? 3-4 years atleast? When do he plan on making any noice? Funny shit is Game told this nigga 2-3 years ago that he was just another Hitman, seems Game was right.

8)

Kool Beenz

« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2008, 02:23:53 PM »
what started the beef?

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2008, 04:33:33 PM »
what started the beef?

1st Bishop made that "missile testing" song where he was kinda subliminally dissing game.. and after that Bishop said Game had dissed him on the radio earlier and dissed Game in some interview. Then X.O. from BWS responded and Bishop said something back... after that this thread...

someone correct me if Im wrong...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2008, 04:38:12 PM »
Don't forget that Game dissed Bishop first last year for no reason and later apologized. Since then, there has been some tention between these 2.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2008, 04:47:51 PM »
Don't forget that Game dissed Bishop first last year for no reason and later apologized. Since then, there has been some tention between these 2.

Yeah but I thought that since he apologized & they were seen together in some pictures this year the beef really started when Game was on radio dissing Bishop (if it happened, I'm not saying it didn't but there's no footage of it yet, only Bishop's word) or when Bishop started dissing Game for the 1st time.

And it really wasn't a beef until Bishop responded..u need 2 opposite sides before "the beef" really exists