Author Topic: Muslim hatred of America has NOTHING to do with Israel and the Palestinians  (Read 919 times)

Jared Taylor

I'm sick of hearing the bullshit about how the Muslim world is pissed off at America because we support the Israelis while they "oppress" the Palestinians.

The Muslim world hates us because we are not Muslim, and they hate the Israelis because they're Jews, plain and simple. The fact that they claim the Palestinians are their main reason for hating us only demonstrates their hypocrisy. Jordan expelled the Palestinians in 1970 (Black September). The Syrians killed thousands of them in 1982. Even the Kuwaitis (who, being the ungrateful fucks they are, are proud of 9/11) expelled their Palestinian population in 1991 because Arafat had spoken in favor of Saddam. And there are many more examples of Arab countries treating the Palestinians like shit more than the Israelis (who, I should point out, actually provide water and power to Gaza and the West Bank, even while they're getting hit by rockets fired by it).

So, the Islamic world can fuck off.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Could you please stop pretending to be Jared Taylor. If you think about it, who created the whole Palestine, Israeli conflict in the first place? Wasn't it a bunch of white people who decided to give the Palestinian land to the Israelis? The Palestinians have every reason to be pissed off. And Muslims do not hate Jewish people. They hate "Zionists". You're bullshit needs to stop, you need an education.

Oh oh the Muslims are so bad. What about the fucking Bush making up all that WMD bullshit just to invade Iraq? What about that? Bush looking to God for guidance. That's just as bad as whatever Bin Laden did. Last time I checked, 200,000 Iraq civilians have died since 2003, because of this damn war. America is just as evil as you think the Muslims are.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 06:07:53 PM by The King »

Jared Taylor

Could you please stop pretending to be Jared Taylor. If you think about it, who created the whole Palestine, Israeli conflict in the first place? Wasn't it a bunch of white people who decided to give the Palestinian land to the Israelis? The Palestinians have every reason to be pissed off. And Muslims do not hate Jewish people. They hate "Zionists". You're bullshit needs to stop, you need an education.

I didn't say the Palestinians, I said OTHER Arabs who say they hate America for what happened to the Palestinians. Read next time, fucking European.

The conflict was created by Arabs with attitudes. The Jews had as much right to live there as anyone, and the Palestinians' violent behavior is what has left them in the situation they're in. And yes, Muslims do hate Jews. That's what this conflict is about: The Arab/Muslim states can't stand the thought of a non-Muslim neighbor because they're religious supremacists.

Oh oh the Muslims are so bad. What about the fucking Bush making up all that WMD bullshit just to invade Iraq? What about that? Bush looking to God for guidance. That's just as bad as whatever Bin Laden did. Last time I checked, 200,000 Iraq civilians have died since 2003, because of this damn war. America is just as evil as you think the Muslims are.

Last you checked? There are no positive casualty figures. And it's not OUR fault that the Islamists are killing their own people because they want to impose a theocratic religious state upon their own people. Iraq wasn't invaded for WMDs or religion anyway; it was invaded to teach those goddamned Arabs a lesson. America is NOT evil because we tolerate religious freedom, and we're a democracy. If you really have to draw "moral equivalence" between us and the fucked-up Islamic countries, you're a useless tool.

Of course, Europeans are becoming useless anyway. Don't reproduce, won't stand up against Islamic fascism, criticize America for wanting to end the siege of the jihadists, heads full of Marxist bullshit...

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ Some therapy would really help you. What kind of pathetic person calls himself Jared Taylor and spreads racist ignorance on the internet?

I'm sure that all those bombs hitting hospitals and poor villages is all the extremists fault. America tolerates religious freedoms? I guess they tolerate them, but when's the last time an atheist, or a Jew, or a Muslim, was elected President? Never, and it'll never happen. Morality is all relative. Fuck this, I'm not going to bother argueing with Real American, pretending to be a racist, just to piss people off, because his life sucks. You're an idiot. Everyone thinks so. Get an education. You're just pissed off because McCain (an old, delusional white man) didn't win. America finally does something intelligent, by electing the more intelligent candidate, and you feel the need to rant on and on about nonsense. Go away kid.

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
Jared Taylor Slow Your Role...

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i dont know who is worse, the loser with no life posing as a white supremacist on the internet or the dumb fucks who still take him seriously enough to respond to.

Jared Taylor

^ Some therapy would really help you. What kind of pathetic person calls himself Jared Taylor and spreads racist ignorance on the internet?

And what kind of person makes excuses for Islamic fascists who thing women should wear Hefty Bag-type things, and who won't even allow Christians to practice in their countries?

Oh, wait, some dumb leftist moron!

I'm sure that all those bombs hitting hospitals and poor villages is all the extremists fault.

The conventional phase of the war is OVER, and has been for 5 years. It's insurgents who do most of the killing and keep Iraq in chaos, not America. And if those extremists wouldn't hide amongst civilian populations, it wouldn't happen. They do this because they KNOW that the retaliatory strike will hit civilians and piss them off.

America tolerates religious freedoms? I guess they tolerate them, but when's the last time an atheist, or a Jew, or a Muslim, was elected President? Never, and it'll never happen.

Supposedly, a black man wouldn't get elected President.

Anyway, what is your point? In Saudi Arabia, atheists, Jews, and Christians aren't even allowed to PRACTICE. Owning a Bible in Saudi Arabia is a criminal offense. Same for many other Islamic countries. I would say America looks pretty good by comparison.

Morality is all relative.

No, it's not. What those Islamist fucks do is obviously savage and barbaric, and if you can't see the difference between them and us, it's because your head is so full of leftist propaganda that you are deluding yourself.

Get an education.

Why don't you? You don't even know jack shit about Islam. I actually own a Qur'an.

You're just pissed off because McCain (an old, delusional white man) didn't win.

Now, what makes you think I wanted McCain to win? McCain has taken almost no stance against immigration, which I am against.

But of course, to a dumb fucking European like you, all people who are "right-wing" are all alike...

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I'm sick of hearing the bullshit about how the Muslim world is pissed off at America because we support the Israelis while they "oppress" the Palestinians.

The Muslim world hates us because we are not Muslim, and they hate the Israelis because they're Jews, plain and simple. The fact that they claim the Palestinians are their main reason for hating us only demonstrates their hypocrisy. Jordan expelled the Palestinians in 1970 (Black September). The Syrians killed thousands of them in 1982. Even the Kuwaitis (who, being the ungrateful fucks they are, are proud of 9/11) expelled their Palestinian population in 1991 because Arafat had spoken in favor of Saddam. And there are many more examples of Arab countries treating the Palestinians like shit more than the Israelis (who, I should point out, actually provide water and power to Gaza and the West Bank, even while they're getting hit by rockets fired by it).

You are a self-hating negro from England.  You should go see a doctor.

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Those fucks who did 911 also hate the countries you just listed.
They terrorise them, too.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Jared Taylor: dont argue about things you havent sufficiently read of...Tech knows what hes talking about
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Doggystylin

Re: Muslim hatred of America has NOTHING to do with Israel and the Palestinians
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2008, 12:01:54 PM »
generalizations make you dumb

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2008, 01:08:34 AM »
Trauma is a loser.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2008, 02:36:30 PM »

Those fucks who did 911 also hate the countries you just listed.
They terrorise them, too.

Bush & Cheney?

Jared Taylor

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2008, 07:43:19 AM »
Trauma is a loser.

*Shrugs* Well, I am not Trauma, so why I should I care if you want to call him a loser?

Jared Taylor

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2008, 07:45:18 AM »

Bush & Cheney?

Nope, bin Laden & co., you dumbfuck conspiracy theorist.