Author Topic: Muslim hatred of America has NOTHING to do with Israel and the Palestinians  (Read 936 times)

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
Re: Muslim hatred of America has NOTHING to do with Israel and the Palestinians
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2008, 02:01:53 PM »
Bin Laden Is In Miami.. gettin laid.. drinkin like a motherfucker and enjoyin the beach...

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2008, 07:04:36 PM »
Trauma is a loser.

*Shrugs* Well, I am not Trauma, so why I should I care if you want to call him a loser?

But u are that R.U.F boy.

What was your name again, "Foddy" ???

Anyways , just kill yourself already. No matter how hard you try. You will always be a stupid nigga

Jared Taylor

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2008, 08:55:50 PM »

Anyways , just kill yourself already. No matter how hard you try. You will always be a stupid nigga

Oh, and now I see you are a supporter of the IRA, that dumbfuck group of Marxist Taig losers who actually thought they could defeat the British Army. "Undefeated" my ass - you don't get to say that unless you WIN actual victories. Fucking retards...
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 08:58:46 PM by Jared Taylor »

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2008, 09:36:39 AM »

Oh, and now I see you are a supporter of the IRA, that dumbfuck group of Marxist Taig losers who actually thought they could defeat the British Army. "Undefeated" my ass - you don't get to say that unless you WIN actual victories. Fucking retards...

Bla Bla Bla

Yes undefeated !

And you are still a nigger !! 

Jared Taylor

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2008, 09:53:28 AM »
Bla Bla Bla

Yes undefeated !

And you are still a nigger !! 

Nope, wrong. The Taigs never win, because of their retarded interpretation of the Lord's word.

And sooooo not a nigger.

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2008, 12:41:56 PM »
I'm sick of hearing the bullshit about how the Muslim world is pissed off at America because we support the Israelis while they "oppress" the Palestinians.

The Muslim world hates us because we are not Muslim, and they hate the Israelis because they're Jews, plain and simple. The fact that they claim the Palestinians are their main reason for hating us only demonstrates their hypocrisy. Jordan expelled the Palestinians in 1970 (Black September). The Syrians killed thousands of them in 1982. Even the Kuwaitis (who, being the ungrateful fucks they are, are proud of 9/11) expelled their Palestinian population in 1991 because Arafat had spoken in favor of Saddam. And there are many more examples of Arab countries treating the Palestinians like shit more than the Israelis (who, I should point out, actually provide water and power to Gaza and the West Bank, even while they're getting hit by rockets fired by it).

So, the Islamic world can fuck off.

You can fuck off.