Author Topic: 2 New Beats Added  (Read 193 times)

The Process

• Lil Geezy
2 New Beats Added
« on: December 17, 2008, 08:27:57 PM »
Eat This and Interrupted

myspace.com/theprocess2012

Fly

• Lil Geezy
Re: 2 New Beats Added
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 11:23:42 AM »
eat this got a nice swag fee to it......like some nice west coast braggadocious type track...real nice beat...not really feeling beginings..the drums sound too echoed for me..the next beat you can call me...too kanyesexual for my taste...pure bliss starts off nice with a grimey guitar but then goes to mellow for me..but its a good beat...interrupted starts off with a nice build up...got a south type feel almost to it then chnges into some westcoast type gangsta shit....i would suggest finding a different sound that pans across te beat tho..the one you have kinda offsets the gagnsta feel...commercial break seems like an epic battle story type track...the ample its pretty good too....but then the bongos kinda ruin it for me
[yt]7q0Pq1AIliY[/yt]

The Process

• Lil Geezy
Re: 2 New Beats Added
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 05:45:57 AM »
eat this got a nice swag fee to it......like some nice west coast braggadocious type track...real nice beat...not really feeling beginings..the drums sound too echoed for me..the next beat you can call me...too kanyesexual for my taste...pure bliss starts off nice with a grimey guitar but then goes to mellow for me..but its a good beat...interrupted starts off with a nice build up...got a south type feel almost to it then chnges into some westcoast type gangsta shit....i would suggest finding a different sound that pans across te beat tho..the one you have kinda offsets the gagnsta feel...commercial break seems like an epic battle story type track...the ample its pretty good too....but then the bongos kinda ruin it for me

lol at "kanyesexual". Thanks for the constructive feedback bro. It is much appreciated. We actually need to get Commerical Break remixed. I kinda feel you on those bongos though...