Author Topic: Eminem Says He's Happier, New Music More "Upbeat"  (Read 1051 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Eminem Says He's Happier, New Music More "Upbeat"
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2008, 02:25:15 PM »
I dunno if its good news, "upbeat" could be a hidden message for cheesy, poppy club bangers :-\

that's what I hope doesn't happen, I don't want another track like "Peep Show"  :-X

the impression i got is that Eminem is not going to come with a dark album like the Marshall Mathers LP

without a doubt not.

hes not in that zone anymore; i see more of an album like The Eminem Show (near classic, imo).

he is going to be on the less serious side of things, but not a homo like Encore.

an Eminem Show-type album would fuckin awesome! 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2008, 02:30:26 PM »
I dunno if its good news, "upbeat" could be a hidden message for cheesy, poppy club bangers :-\

that's what I hope doesn't happen, I don't want another track like "Peep Show"  :-X

the impression i got is that Eminem is not going to come with a dark album like the Marshall Mathers LP

without a doubt not.

hes not in that zone anymore; i see more of an album like The Eminem Show (near classic, imo).

he is going to be on the less serious side of things, but not a homo like Encore.

yeah i wonder how he's going to bring "back" the slim shady character, since he's in a different mindstate than 8/9 years ago

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2008, 02:32:37 PM »

without a doubt not.

yeah i wonder how he's going to bring "back" the slim shady character, since he's in a different mindstate than 8/9 years ago

i expect songs like No Apologies & shit.

some songs about how he has made it & his legacy & shit.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR THAT PROOF TRIBUTE SONG! >:(

just hope he delivers...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2008, 02:42:59 PM »

without a doubt not.

i expect songs like No Apologies & shit.

some songs about how he has made it & his legacy & shit.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR THAT PROOF TRIBUTE SONG! >:(

just hope he delivers...

well he has the time and the tools so we'll see  :P  ;)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2008, 05:49:40 AM »
I hate to say this (especially as a fan) but expect a big dissapointmant. Jimmy Iovine has his hand in this album more than before... and it's not looking good. Also expect Em to come out before 50.

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2008, 06:24:54 AM »
This is a link to Eminem's Manager Blog

http://www.paulrosenblog.com/