Author Topic: E-40 Saved Biggie From Getting Killed In The Bay (VIDEO)  (Read 754 times)

GottiValentino

Re: E-40 Saved Biggie From Getting Killed In The Bay (VIDEO)
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2008, 06:37:14 AM »
maybe I'm wrong but didn't Snoop stomp down those buildings in the NY, NY video as a response to getting booed at the Source awards in '95

I thought I read that somewhere

Mr. VIP

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 09:03:22 AM »
well its kind of silly for eastcoast cats to go openly dissing westcoast rappers, and then think they can go to cali freely like no one will touch them. its very stupid and naive of biggie. i guess the message has been sent to all other outsiders who think they can go dissing the west, and then go to cali like they're invicible. that aint their backyard, so they need think before they speak if they want to come to cali. not only that, but these eastcoast rappers regardless if they've said anything bad against the west or anyone from there, need to tread slowly in cali coz they are sitting ducks to get robbed, coz brothers from the street in the west know that they can rob them coz they're not from the west, so they dont have to worry about repercussions like a set in the west taking revenge from their peoples getting robbed. they're from the other side of america, so they know they cant do shyt.

We can say the same thing about westcoast rapper when the dogg pound and snoop was in NY for the new york new york video i remember a story about some new york niggas shoot on snoop and dpg's car

lol i think the dogg pound rapping in the middle of times square and kicking over new yorks building was better than whatever little message those lames were trying to send...

8)

The_Offence

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008, 09:55:17 AM »
i saw this a few months ago

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2008, 03:10:27 PM »
maybe I'm wrong but didn't Snoop stomp down those buildings in the NY, NY video as a response to getting booed at the Source awards in '95

I thought I read that somewhere

i think Snoop himself said that track wasnt originally gonna be a diss to NY, but due to all the events that happened while in NY, they switched it up.

Either way, on some real G shit them NY cats really are at a disadvantage. California gang culture is a different monster then the thug mentality on the Eastcoast. A lot of these Westcoast rappers have far more ties to the streets then Eastcoast rappers do. For so long, for a lot of these fools on the Eastcoast its always been rap first, everything else second. For alot of these Westcoast cats, its been bang first, everything else second (including rap).  Which probably hurts us in the music industry, but when it comes to that street shit, rappers from NY just aint equipped.  NY got thugs just like everybody else does. But when it comes to the rappers, its different. If you from the East, you can claim youre a thug all day every day. Even if you not, the worst that will happen is you get exposed and lose some fans. In the West, if you claim youre a thug...typically u gonna have to rep a set also. Now out here, if you not for real...you gonna have to watch your step at every show, appearance, etc. cus once you claim a set, you also choosin sides in some sort of beef. So being fake on this side has a lot more consequences for a rapper.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2008, 06:08:41 PM »
Sprinkle me mane

hrsmn_london

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2008, 05:14:44 AM »
Shoulda killed that fake ho right there!!!

Elano

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2008, 05:24:01 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kxd9N2CyUEc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kxd9N2CyUEc</a>

lol

Mr. VIP

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2008, 08:44:47 AM »
Shoulda killed that fake ho right there!!!

lol

8)