Author Topic: Cheerleaders=hoes  (Read 642 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Cheerleaders=hoes
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 08:34:50 PM »
who would have guessed that bitches who dance half naked in front of the entire country for a living would be hoes?

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 08:44:44 PM »
cheerleaders are always hoes

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 08:54:00 PM »
Dated one cheerleader in my day. Worst decision of my life. Not only was she one of the most stuck up, money hungry bitches I ever knew, but after we broke up, that bitch probably saw more dick than Trey at one of his all-male orgies.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 09:36:52 PM »
who would have guessed that bitches who dance half naked in front of the entire country for a living would be hoes?

the question is, which female out there wouldn't wanna be a cheerleader?...they all hoes.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2008, 09:57:51 PM »
I'm seeing a theme with you Sccit, you just break up with a cheerleader??

On a side note, my senior year, we had one of the best cheer squads, and all but one got kicked out because they flirted with a guy to loan them his car, they took it for lunch and didn't return until it was cheer practice. By then dude called the cops about his missing car and they were charged with GTA... they were kicked off the cheerleading squad, and charges where dropped.

When I played football, that's what I did my Jr year was talk to the cheerleaders. The D-coordinator was a dick who thought I wasn't a varsity player, so I played JV, and basically destroyed JV offensives. He even benched me for JV games, then I'd get 3 sacks in a half and some good tackles. Dude got fired, but I got quality time with the cheerleaders... lol. My coach always made jokes that I was only playing football for the girls.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2008, 02:38:30 AM »

the question is, which female out there wouldn't wanna be a cheerleader?...they all hoes.

time for the wisdom of the day (scroll down)

hoes is hoes

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 11:06:07 AM by Now_I_Know »

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westsiderider323

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2008, 11:24:13 AM »
I'm seeing a theme with you Sccit, you just break up with a cheerleader??

On a side note, my senior year, we had one of the best cheer squads, and all but one got kicked out because they flirted with a guy to loan them his car, they took it for lunch and didn't return until it was cheer practice. By then dude called the cops about his missing car and they were charged with GTA... they were kicked off the cheerleading squad, and charges where dropped.

When I played football, that's what I did my Jr year was talk to the cheerleaders. The D-coordinator was a dick who thought I wasn't a varsity player, so I played JV, and basically destroyed JV offensives. He even benched me for JV games, then I'd get 3 sacks in a half and some good tackles. Dude got fired, but I got quality time with the cheerleaders... lol. My coach always made jokes that I was only playing football for the girls.

haha our coaches wouldnt say anything when we'd stare at the cheerleaders runnin around the track

Kool Beenz

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2008, 12:18:37 PM »
maybe professional cheerleaders but i have dated a couple of cheerleaders in high school who werent necessarily hoes

Floydness

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2008, 12:35:08 PM »
Being a cheerleader doesnt make u a hoe, being a hoe makes u a hoe.. and some hoes are cheerleaders.. I would LOVE to be a laker girl, and im not a hoe..  ::)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2008, 12:51:19 PM »
You might not be a hoe, but you sure are wearing a hoes uniform.

Floydness

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2008, 12:53:40 PM »
not really but okay.. those outfits are cute.. lol

thisoneguy360

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2008, 12:58:53 PM »
I've dated a few cheerleaders, the first one was actually a pretty cool girl...Can't say the same about the second.