Author Topic: It sucks to be a girl when...  (Read 749 times)

Floydness

It sucks to be a girl when...
« on: December 20, 2008, 12:46:42 PM »
men see women as the anti- christ... :'(

Floydness

Re: It sucks to be a girl when...
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 12:50:52 PM »

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 12:52:03 PM »
Its hard to be a girl until you find out that cutting yourself makes it all better, you can thank me later  ;)

Floydness

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 12:53:01 PM »
^^ nah.. the only thing that makes it better is the few nice guys that are out there, the rave scene, P*L*U*R mindstate, and NOT GIVING A FLYING FUCK.. I thanked myself and the rave scene for that 1 ;)

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 12:56:48 PM »
lmao @ your obsession with the rave scene

I wouldn't mind being a girl. actually wait. only if i was a hot girl though.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 01:00:46 PM »
Being a female is so easy. All you gotta do is take care of your shit, hook in a dude makin bank, get knocked up by him, and you're set for life. If you decide you're bored with him, and you wanna find another guy, you leave him AND HE HAS TO FUCKING PAY YOU FOR IT!!!!!

I'd gladly bleed every month and be emotional fucked to have the privileges a woman has.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2008, 01:02:52 PM »
its not an obsession, its the whole idea of it... its like a new age hippie lol.. and have u ever been to a good rave?? ITS FUCKING AMAZING lol.. and no trust me, you wouldnt even want to be a hot girl, because u would get used to guys being all nice to you then one day u wake up and ur not as hot and young as u used to be then people with no sense of REAL intelligence shit on u..

Its just funny how many men only like whats pleasing to the eye.. The problem is this ugly cycle of people being fucked up to one another.. it makes me depressed when I actually put some thought and energy into it.. Men are fucked up to women, women become fucked up to men, men end up hating women, women end up fucking men over, men cheat on women, women lie to men, people kill each other for money (u can actually have a price on ur head and not even know about it) and on and on we go.. why people? why? why take advantage? why hate when u can love? why act mean when u can be nice? why?? :( :'(  oh shit im depressing myself....

Floydness

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2008, 01:05:13 PM »
Being a female is so easy. All you gotta do is take care of your shit, hook in a dude makin bank, get knocked up by him, and you're set for life. If you decide you're bored with him, and you wanna find another guy, you leave him AND HE HAS TO FUCKING PAY YOU FOR IT!!!!!

I'd gladly bleed every month and be emotional fucked to have the privileges a woman has.

thats only if ur a good looking female lol..

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2008, 01:05:44 PM »
sucks for you then!!! OHHHHH BURNNNNNED.....lol jk  ::)

Floydness

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2008, 01:06:59 PM »
lol theres nothing u can say about my physical appearance that can bother me, especially not online.. TRUST ME, ive heard them all lol..

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2008, 01:08:17 PM »
i have never seen your picture anyways, i just like talking shit on the internet cause it makes me feel like a big man  ;D CHUUUUUUUUUUCH

Floydness

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2008, 01:09:11 PM »
keep living the dream!!! :D

Hey Ma

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2008, 01:10:55 PM »
All people are scumbags at face value sometimes whether they are male or female. It's just that the annoying traits that females possess can be especially grinding on our nerves. Plus, girls do have things easier for the most part, and easy rides piss most people off whoever gets them.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2008, 01:17:09 PM »

Preach :D

kemizt

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2008, 01:17:25 PM »
Blame all the girls that treat nice guys like shit by walking all over them