Author Topic: It sucks to be a girl when...  (Read 779 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: It sucks to be a girl when...
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2008, 01:18:42 PM »
I am very comfortable in my fantasy world, but i fear that soon i must put on my training wheels and ride out into the real world  :'(

Floydness

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2008, 01:19:09 PM »
Blame all the girls that treat nice guys like shit by walking all over them

I do.. trust me..

Floydness

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2008, 01:20:58 PM »
All people are scumbags at face value sometimes whether they are male or female. It's just that the annoying traits that females possess can be especially grinding on our nerves. Plus, girls do have things easier for the most part, and easy rides piss most people off whoever gets them.

We as people have flaws and make mistakes.. were humans.. girls are fucked up, guys are fucked up.. EVERYone is fucked up lol.. but thats no reason to be bitter at a girl that broke ur heart and then think to urself "ill never be nice to a girl again!" or if a guy has cheated on a girl then she thinks "all men are cheaters!!" I DUNO.. this thread is fucking depressing I think I should delete it, go smoke a blunt, and stfu.

Hey Ma

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2008, 01:23:11 PM »
All people are scumbags at face value sometimes whether they are male or female. It's just that the annoying traits that females possess can be especially grinding on our nerves. Plus, girls do have things easier for the most part, and easy rides piss most people off whoever gets them.

We as people have flaws and make mistakes.. were humans.. girls are fucked up, guys are fucked up.. EVERYone is fucked up lol.. but thats no reason to be bitter at a girl that broke ur heart and then think to urself "ill never be nice to a girl again!" or if a guy has cheated on a girl then she thinks "all men are cheaters!!" I DUNO.. this thread is fucking depressing I think I should delete it, go smoke a blunt, and stfu.

and don't drop any ashes on my shirt while you're ironing it either.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2008, 01:25:20 PM »
People will be people, guys get hurt by women and become players, women get cheated on and turn into hoes (or cut themselves ). Some people cant deal with life and see no real reason to be here, and kill themselves. Only the strong will survive. All anyone has to stay alive is hope, hope that someday things will change for the better. Hope that after living this life we can go to a peaceful place and rest there for the rest of eternity.....

"My only fear of death is being reincarnated back into this bitch"-Makaveli

OchoCinco

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2008, 01:26:53 PM »
u are a trip case

Floydness

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2008, 01:29:41 PM »
 8) happy again lol.. who gives a fuckkkkkk

Floydness

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2008, 01:30:26 PM »
People will be people, guys get hurt by women and become players, women get cheated on and turn into hoes (or cut themselves ). Some people cant deal with life and see no real reason to be here, and kill themselves. Only the strong will survive. All anyone has to stay alive is hope, hope that someday things will change for the better. Hope that after living this life we can go to a peaceful place and rest there for the rest of eternity.....

"My only fear of death is being reincarnated back into this bitch"-Makaveli

8)

Floydness

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2008, 01:31:34 PM »
lol thank god weed gives u that "FUCK IT" attitude..

^^ <3 this dude lol..

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2008, 01:31:58 PM »
If that was aimed towards me, i am more than a "trip case". I am fucking psychopathic moped driver that will run all your families pets the fuck over buddy.  8) Chuch preach tapernackle

Floydness

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2008, 01:37:02 PM »
 8)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2008, 01:39:23 PM »
this thread makes me want to smoke a blunt to my face  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Floydness

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2008, 01:46:36 PM »
this thread makes me laugh and have inner sadness at the same time lmao 8)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 01:53:37 PM by Floydness »

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2008, 01:48:23 PM »
Blame all the girls that treat nice guys like shit by walking all over them
but once he treats them like shit, his problems are solved.

Women don't know what they want. They are all fucked up in their heads. It's not all their faults. I blame Disney and their fucked up mothers as well.

Women raised by their fathers generally don't have these problems because they didn't see how mommy runs through daddy's credit card or mommy sucking her boyfriend of the week's dick so that she can pay for her light bill.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2008, 01:50:04 PM »
this thread makes me want to....  :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: