Author Topic: It sucks to be a girl when...  (Read 803 times)

Floydness

Re: It sucks to be a girl when...
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2008, 01:53:15 PM »
Blame all the girls that treat nice guys like shit by walking all over them
but once he treats them like shit, his problems are solved.

Women don't know what they want. They are all fucked up in their heads. It's not all their faults. I blame Disney and their fucked up mothers as well.

Women raised by their fathers generally don't have these problems because they didn't see how mommy runs through daddy's credit card or mommy sucking her boyfriend of the week's dick so that she can pay for her light bill.

WRONG! there are women that know what they want.. I know EXACTLY what I want in life to the fucking T.. and not everyone grows up seeing that, so no.. ur wrong..

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2008, 01:53:53 PM »
Sikotic, your cynicism is hilarious but holds a lot of truth.

Hey Ma

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2008, 02:02:58 PM »

Women don't know what they want. They are all fucked up in their heads. It's not all their faults. I blame Disney and their fucked up mothers as well.

Women raised by their fathers generally don't have these problems because they didn't see how mommy runs through daddy's credit card or mommy sucking her boyfriend of the week's dick so that she can pay for her light bill.

WRONG! there are women that know what they want.. I know EXACTLY what I want in life to the fucking T.. and not everyone grows up seeing that, so no.. ur wrong..

his fundamental point was right though. Generally when a girl has a strong relationship with her father growing up they are a lot more solid through life, and less slutty. That's common knowledge.

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2008, 02:13:19 PM »

Of course not every woman. If you thought I meant that, then my bad.

.........90% though.*

*based on US women only
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2008, 02:14:03 PM »
well I didnt have a strong relationship with my dad and I didnt turn out to be a hoe.. cant tell u about solid lol but def not a hoe.. I think the media has a lot to do with this, not about how ur relationship is with ur parents. Some people come from shit families and are the most amazing people u will ever know in ur life, some people have amazing families and are the most shit people u will ever know in ur life. Yes, how ur raised has a lot to do with it but think of how many spoiled ass daddys girls are mean bitchy sluts... :-X

OchoCinco

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2008, 02:15:11 PM »
If that was aimed towards me, i am more than a "trip case". I am fucking psychopathic moped driver that will run all your families pets the fuck over buddy.  8) Chuch preach tapernackle
nah i was talkin bout the raver chick hah

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2008, 02:15:41 PM »
Women have it hard? Just look how much attention you got from one thread!!!

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2008, 02:16:50 PM »
Who I trust, me, save that we shit for nintendo.

Good quote

Floydness

« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2008, 02:18:09 PM »
Women have it hard? Just look how much attention you got from one thread!!!

attention?? LOL.. I dont give 2 shits about people coming in my thread lol.. im talking about real life, not dubcc.

Floydness

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2008, 02:19:53 PM »

Of course not every woman. If you thought I meant that, then my bad.

.........90% though.*

*based on US women only

90% is a pretty large sum lol.. give us a little more credit than that please!

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2008, 02:20:17 PM »
Sikotic, your cynicism is hilarious but holds a lot of truth.
Nah, ALL truth.

This is why my sister won't have the problems most of these women have now. She has her father and two older brothers. Plus, I told the bitch at 10, "If you even try any hoe-ish acts, I'll bury you your neck and punt kick your head."
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2008, 02:21:06 PM »
If that was aimed towards me, i am more than a "trip case". I am fucking psychopathic moped driver that will run all your families pets the fuck over buddy.  8) Chuch preach tapernackle
nah i was talkin bout the raver chick hah

I know im a basket case lol  :loco:

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2008, 02:21:42 PM »
Look, i tell my sister the same thing all the time (lol im bad) Women have it so easy, you dont know what kind of powers you really have!! You can manipulate ANY man so easily, even if you dont look good, women can have lots of control when it comes to guys. You cant even debate over who has it worse IN A RELATIONSHIP? Cause honestly, who cares? If anyone has it hard i would have to say garbage men(and women)have it pretty rough, so before you say women have it rough, go get a job taking out the trash. Then come back and tell us how it was !!!  8)

Floydness

« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2008, 02:27:27 PM »
once again.. im not talking about labor.. and I take out the trash all the time at my house lol.. why would I need to get a job taking out trash?? Please lets be logical people PLEASEEEE lol.. Its not about who has the control in a relationship- FUCK CONTROL. When I come to dubcc and I look at some of the threads and some of the things guys say about girls I think to myself "fuck it, its just the internet" but the sad truth of the matter is that u are all people, though u are sitting behind a screen at home this is how u guys actually think.. and whats worse is that its not just dubcc, its the world lol.. but im over this, I dont really wana talk about it anymore.. im too high for this stupid shit, I guess I had a moment of sadness and I just let it out on dubcc.. its over now, im happy again (thank god the simple things in life make me happy) and im done "preaching" to each his own, live and let live.  8)

Floydness

« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2008, 02:29:28 PM »

8) :heart: :banana_rock: