Author Topic: Any1 watching the Holyfield fight ???  (Read 862 times)

$Eg2$

Any1 watching the Holyfield fight ???
« on: December 20, 2008, 01:43:19 PM »
Holyfield vs Russia's Nikolai Valuev . 2 bad he aint the real deal anymore i hope dude does ok  ;D
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 01:48:23 PM by $Eg2$ »

$Eg2$

Re: Any1 watching the Holyfield fight ???
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 02:51:07 PM »
Fight went the distance it was boring. I thought Holyfield won the fight he did alot more then that other monster but the judges gave it to the russian by unanimous decision  :-\

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 02:54:35 PM »
Fight went the distance it was boring. I thought Holyfield won the fight he did alot more then that other monster but the judges gave it to the russian by unanimous decision  :-\
You can call that a collaboration with Italian & Russian Mafias with Don King.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 03:44:28 PM »
Holyfield fell off this bad? I didn't even hear about this fight until now.

I mean, i heard something about him fighting again a month back, but this fight seemingly had 0 promotion behind it. :-X

youtube?

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 01:56:25 AM »
Holyfield fell off this bad? I didn't even hear about this fight until now.

I mean, i heard something about him fighting again a month back, but this fight seemingly had 0 promotion behind it. :-X

youtube?

save your energy, that fight was horrible. Both should retire. Holyfield was good for his age, I think he was better than Valujew :-\ and deserved at least a draw. The Swiss booed when they announced the results. Valujew is   the worst heavyweight champion in history, I hope one of the Klitschko's can end his career next year. Hopefully the real one (Vitali), and not the coward Wladimir.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 11:36:43 AM »
I would never pay for a Holyfield PPV. He should retire.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2008, 12:20:41 PM »
damn this sucks i want someone to beat this damn giant i think the Kiltchkos can do it

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2008, 12:21:26 PM »
damn this sucks i want someone to beat this damn giant i think the Kiltchkos can do it

They can, but he is ducking them.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2008, 12:40:27 PM »

Valuev vs. Holyfield Rematch is Possible For 2009?

By Mark Vester

We may see a rematch of Evander Holyfield and WBA heavyweight champion Nikolai Valuev. A crowd of 12,500 in Zurich, Switzerland voiced their displeasure when Valuev was announced as the majority decision winner of his fight with Holyfield. The crowd and most of the television viewers saw Holyfield as the winner. The scores were 114-114, 116-112 and 115-114.

Well known broadcaster Nick Charles, who was working the booth, gave his opinion after the decision was announced - "I am shocked, dazed and amazed, that is the worst display of officiating I have ever seen."

Holyfield, 46, was happy with his performance, but disappointed about not getting the decision.

"I saw it the other way from the judges but I'm not disappointed by my performance. He's a tough opponent, the sheer size of him is of course the main factor but he fights well with it too and that's the problem. I hit him more times than he hit me. I moved a lot and made him miss punches and I fought the fight that I thought I needed to win. Now I have to go home and think about my future," Holyfield said.

Valuev said Holyfield was a lot faster than he expected. He says Holyfield made him work hard, but Valuev barely threw any punches and appeared to be far from working.

"He made me work very hard for the win," said Valuev. "Holyfield was unbelievable with his speed. The fight was fought at a great tempo for the whole 12 rounds."

Holyfield's manager, Ken Sanders, asked Valuev's management for a rematch, and they told him that it was possible for sometime in 2009.

knowldge

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2008, 04:08:38 PM »
lol

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2008, 05:30:45 PM »
heres the fight for anyone who cares...based on everyones comments, i wont even waste my time on it.

http://www.ninjavideo.net/video/16578

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2008, 05:48:32 PM »
heres the fight for anyone who cares...based on everyones comments, i wont even waste my time on it.

http://www.ninjavideo.net/video/16578

props on the website

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2008, 10:44:17 PM »
Either Klitschko would fuck up Valuev.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2008, 03:04:03 AM »
Either Klitschko would fuck up Valuev.

Yeah, but Wladimir is too much of a pussy to knock him out. And Vitali will possibly never reach his top-level again

the ghost

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2008, 10:59:23 AM »

[/quote]

save your energy, that fight was horrible. Both should retire. Holyfield was good for his age, I think he was better than Valujew :-\ and deserved at least a draw. The Swiss booed when they announced the results. Valujew is   the worst heavyweight champion in history, I hope one of the Klitschko's can end his career next year. Hopefully the real one (Vitali), and not the coward Wladimir.
[/quote]

Edit for truth...Ruiz was the worst heavyweight champ ever;)