Author Topic: Overrated Rappers  (Read 1252 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Overrated Rappers
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2008, 03:58:56 PM »

My response is in the quote dude. Couldn't remember all of it so I did it like that.

ima try 2 keep this as small as possible...cuz we gettin off topic...and this will be the last post regarding this...

u makin a lot of excuses nigga...no him gettin shot does not make him a g...but he got shot over his stash...so this is not jus another bitch nigga case...keep it real..u jus like frontin on dude...u know all this shit that im sayin...and he's not the only one who said that 12 guage shit happened...u talkin about he got a track record for lying...nigga every rapper exaggerates..as official as 50 is...everybody from his hood will tell u that he fought...and didnt really shoot anybody...and i was in no way comparing him 2 tookie...dont jump 2 conclusions...the point is...the stupid game show dont mean shit...and please stop makin excuses nigga...u suppose 2 be a hood nigga right? well u know as well as i do...that if u run ya mouth...u betta back it up...he talked tuff he got knocked out period(referring 2 rass kass) and the dude @ the park where he punched i heard he was from fruit town so again stop frontin on dude he not even bangin anymore so he dont even gotta put himself in that position 2 where as he has 2 punch another gang member in the face or wateva thats  y  dont c spi, glasses, jay rock etc gettin into gang shit...and of course he ran from the cops nigga...they cops...they charged them and they left off a round and it bounced in hit dude in the leg they left immediatley after...lol u said im actin like he god or somethin...u actin like a groupie right now my nigga...u heard the footage...nuff said..o yea i 4got about that spi shit...but that was back when game tried not that g-unit shit fuck they relationship up...he tried 2 peace wit spi cuz they was homies...game had spi surrounded by pirus b4 the g-unit shit so he could get bullets 4 his gun...thats how tight him and game were...thats y on 360 b4 240 bars he was like "cuz know wassup blood still got love 4 him...he come on brazil i'll shake off the rug 4 em"  and in that video crack was said that game here yall can squabble if yall want...aint none of that shit go down...so that info was irrelevant...and fyi...game dont fuck wit 2 teez anymore...somebody always makin up shit about him gettin extorted...2 teez was his bodyguard...lol he gave dude that chain that dr. dre gave em and everything...they even said he got extorted by 60's 2 fuck wit nipsey...and nima asked em about it and nipsey shot that rumor down...told u dog...that shit u talkin is rumors and bs ock...i mean no disrespect btw...still keepin it civil... ;D

tried 2 make it shorter...lol

----------------
Now playing: Nipsey Hussle - Paid My Dues
via FoxyTunes

Excuses? Hahahha never if the nigga is g ill admit it but you know the nigga is suspect. Im frontin on him cause his gangsta is suspect. What does the gauge shit mean? B Fly got shot too.  50 rarely say i shot this nigga its always ill clap a nigga if. Even me saying that i believe he let off in a few situations. A niggaz from his hood will tell you he aint soft even niggaz who got beef with him. The same thing with spi but ask game people and theyll give you a whole different lifestyle then what hes portraying today. You know like i do niggaz cant front on your gangsta if your really bout that.Theyll give it up then at the end say so what he still pussy. My thing about the show you can see his whole swag was different then a street nigga and you know it too. Ill give it to him he got off on ras kass. He said something about his kids so he got at em. But Spider Loc brought his moms into it and nothing happens. And spi and white boy stay seeing each other. Im talking about why would 50 run if cops were on his team? Game suppose to tell you that. Ms.Jones will tell you that aint no cops shot that boy hahahhaa. A groupie for who? Im just givin what i see and hear brotha. No groupie shit over here. Nah that 200 bars shit was already out when he tried to peace it up. Yea and spi kept suge and plenty of other niggaz of his ass too so he should be able to do atleast that for him. I know 2 teez dont fuck with him thats what he told game when they got into they little thing. The info is very relevant. I never heard about the 60's thing until nipsey's interview so i never payed that no mind. And if i really was tryin to front on game i would bring up he was a stripper hahahha. But i got to see it to believe it,so with that said theres no frontin on my behalf. Like i said a respect you more than the rest of the game fans up here you come off as official and you put up good arguements.

And while we were on nipsey i see everybody fuckin wit em now,i heard a few joints from him and he was cool but didnt see why everybody was on him. If you could direct me to a mixtape or some hot joints of his.

when u live in a city like l.a. and compton it dont take much 2 know who the enemy is when it comes 2 bangin...(assuming thats the only reason a guy would shoot @ him in broad daylight) that shit happens u dont have 2 be on some big evil or monster kody type shit...but if u live in a certain hood...and rock certain colors or hats...niggaz know where u from and thers plenty of pics on the net wit game wit not tats no tear drops but still wearin red...and idk y they rushed 50 out the back door...they was talkin 2 flex about game...then somebody ran up 2 em and was like we gotta go...and rushed em out they apologized 2 flex and they left...its on youtube...miss jones is not credible...she's a known hater...and beyonce stalker...dont ever pay her no mind... ;D

but anyway...u can find nipsey hussle  shit on nipseyhussle.ning.com thats his ning website...got both tapes 4 downloads....i think its worth the download...waitin on his video 2 drop...

I hear what you sayin but your man put it out there like he was a super banger. He said he was 23 or something and "i run my hood in compton" and "i was a og in the hood before i was 22" so he put all the extra stuff on him.  Thats my point nobodies knows why they would rush 50 off if the cops were on his team. Plain and simple one of the brooklyn or queens niggaz got em. All he got to do is stop talking so tough and niggaz wont have expections of him being the super banger.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

mr spade

• Lil Geezy
  • sick side soldier
Re: Overrated Rappers
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2008, 06:42:43 PM »
over rated rappers my humble opinion in no particular order
bishop lamont
biggie
2pac
crooked i
lil wayne
big pun
and shit load of other fools i don t feel like listing[cause the list would be long
some of these are only idolised cause there dead!!!!not necessarilly cause of the quality of thier music,there are other talented mc's out there.
javascript: