Author Topic: "I'm the boss of this bitch & I ain't never went gold...."  (Read 1380 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"I'm the boss of this bitch & I ain't never went gold...."
« on: December 20, 2008, 09:37:09 PM »
.....so how long do you guys think before "Ego Trippin" hits platnium for Snoop? Is it even close?

birdman11

• Lil Geezy
Re: "I'm the boss of this bitch & I ain't never went gold...."
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 10:06:58 PM »
correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe ET wasn't even close to gold before it fell out of the top 200

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 10:15:53 PM »
correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe ET wasn't even close to gold before it fell out of the top 200
You could very well be right.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 11:13:39 PM »
when snoop aint goin gold u know theres sumthing goin wrong

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 11:15:45 PM »
Ya'll make a livin' off of talkin' shit.  u bitches gay

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 11:27:32 PM »
I love it when artist say shit like this then it comes back to haunt them. Remember when Yayo was sayin "fuck these niggas, these niggas ain't sellin no records"? Ahhh the good ol days.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2008, 11:30:31 PM »
Yeah that shit came back and pimp slapped some reality into Snoop. From what Quik says he went back into the studio with Dre so he is probably trying to fix that shit.  ;D

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2008, 11:35:27 PM »
Yeah that shit came back and pimp slapped some reality into Snoop. From what Quik says he went back into the studio with Dre so he is probably trying to fix that shit.  ;D

or just the simple reason of makiin good music

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2008, 11:38:10 PM »

Of course. That goes without saying.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2008, 11:46:08 PM »

Ya'll Regs shouldnt reply to everything stated on here.  ya'll look like conservative nerds (no offernse to the ones who dont know).  Hatin' is for piss drinkers and shit eaters- go make a MFX Movie

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2008, 11:56:45 PM »

Ya'll Regs shouldnt reply to everything stated on here.  ya'll look like conservative nerds (no offernse to the ones who dont know).  Hatin' is for piss drinkers and shit eaters- go make a MFX Movie

lol who the fuck made that beat..............me?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2008, 11:59:10 PM »

I don't know where the fuck that came from man, but I ain't hating on what you said.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2008, 12:00:43 AM »

I don't know where the fuck that came from man, but I ain't hating on what you said.

i know this is the internet but most folx (atleast myself) has common sense and good reasoning.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2008, 12:02:05 AM »

i know this is the internet but most folx (atleast myself) has common sense and good reasoning.

Same with me. Trust me if I had a problem with you, I would not beat around the bush.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2008, 12:03:02 AM »

Same with me. Trust me if I had a problem with you, I would not beat around the bush.

You wouldnt do shit.  We're on the computer.