Author Topic: Fredro Starr Hoo-riding on 50?  (Read 801 times)

Third AntiChrist

Re:Fredro Starr Hoo-riding on 50?
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2003, 08:32:31 AM »
 ;D

ItsShellysWorld

• Lil Geezy
Re: Fredro Starr Hoo-riding on 50?
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2008, 11:14:25 AM »
Dang he some OGs the game... out here still doin his thang... i seen him in hella lil TV shows and on BET recently in a scary movie called Nite Tales...it reminded me of Tales From The Crypt which use be my shit... I still love 50 to this day tho

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2008, 01:31:07 PM »
50 is going to ignore it.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2008, 03:50:37 PM »
wasnt 50 cool with Onyx? I always wondered why 50 dissed Sticky on How to Rob...werent they both brought up by Jam Master Jay?

They been swinging at eachother from way back..

50 claimed that Sticky is a fake ass gangsta, which btw it true from what I hear.. and been giving him some lines in a quite some tracks and freestyles.

However, I don't think it would be a match if they met in real life..
Sticky isn't exactly a fighter, and I think it's more of a business-thing for both of them, and the beef is getting really old now.
They were both "discovered" by JMJ, so maybe they were both fighting for the same "spot"..

I mean.. Sticky is by far the dopest in Onyx, IMO, but his "crazy psycho gangsta"-image doesn't hold much weight when he got his ass kicked by a white dude on a U.S. TV-show, and then almost cried afterwards..
Not seen it myself though, just what I heard..

he didi not get his ass kick.it was all for fun.and sticky even shook the dudes hand afterwards with a smile..yall niggaz spread bullshit like some real bitches...now i heard that sticky use to be a stick up kid,and a barber for the neiborhood...thats 100.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2008, 03:56:03 PM »

2: I really don't care too much about the LL/Canibus-beef, because I'm not a big fan of neither, but saying that Canibus actually gained something off the whole thing is..  :-X
LL only came out looking stronger.

So you judge based on success, and not skill?  Canibus won that battle, hands down.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2009, 12:26:05 PM »
50 is going to ignore it.
I would think so given that it's five years old now.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2009, 02:47:25 PM »
still its bout time someone did
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.