Author Topic: FUCK...  (Read 779 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: FUCK...
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2008, 09:17:02 PM »

seriously, I'm not going to argue with you anymore. Marihuana can be used for medical reasons/ or maybe used for medical reasons in the future even more ( the research  is still in  the beginning), but when some little potheads think they're doin themselves a favour with smoking weed, this is sad.

1. the first part with Ego Trippin' was supposed to be a joke. I won't discuss Snoop's music with you now, but just look at him. There you can see how fucked up he is today.
2. I think Nate's stroke comes from his unhealthy lifestyle (nutrition, drugs; that is alcohol, tobaco and all other drugs), it's very unlikely that you get a stroke at this age only because of your genetics.

Like I said, this  was not ment to be serious, but I assume you didn't read the rest, I guess it is too difficult 4 u to read a text with more than 30 words right?

to repeat myself:

seriously, I'm not going to argue with you anymore. Marihuana can be used for medical reasons/ or maybe used for medical reasons in the future even more ( the research  is still in  the beginning), but when some little potheads think they're doin themselves a favour with smoking weed, this is sad.

and now :stop: it, I'm out

you are the dumbest fucking idiot ever...i am telling you personally that weed helps relieve a lot of symptoms i experience, from joint pains, to back spasms, to nausea... this is not something i'm guessing or pulling out of my ass, you dumbass muufucka, it's something I've experienced first hand.

It's so obvious that you're not from the US, with your skewered views on "Marihuana" (<LMAO)...banana boy had somewhat of a legit argument about weed not being the best medicine for a cold. that's debatable and varies from person to person. but to think that believing weed has many positive effects is dumb = beyond moronic.  banned from the 818. 8)

Muhfukka

Re: FUCK...
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2008, 09:00:48 PM »
haha