• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: FUCK...
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 05:14:36 PM »
oj, airborne, hot tea with honey and lemon and lots of sleep

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 05:23:39 PM »
lot's of garlic also! you get a shitty breath after but hey it's good for the system  8)

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 06:27:03 PM »
tell me about it, don't smoke, it will definitely make it worse. atleast you don't have weird rashes that might be scabies

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 09:48:23 PM »
tell me about it, don't smoke, it will definitely make it worse.

^dumbest shit I've ever heard...I'm sure Ali would be smokin a fatty right now to relieve his symptoms if it hadn't been for an upcomin bitchass drug-test.

Hey Ma

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 09:51:44 PM »

^dumbest shit I've ever heard...I'm sure Ali would be smokin a fatty right now to relieve his symptoms if it hadn't been for an upcomin bitchass drug-test.

dumbest shit i ever heard.

follow whiteboy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2008, 09:52:59 PM »

lol...they prescribe weed to sick people nowadays, young'n.

Hey Ma

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2008, 09:59:28 PM »

not sick like respiratory infections or the flu dumbass

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2008, 10:07:04 PM »

LMAO

Like OG KUSH BLAZA said, follow whiteboy. You'll be back to normal in no time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hey Ma

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2008, 10:17:57 PM »

LMAO

Like OG KUSH BLAZA said, follow whiteboy. You'll be back to normal in no time.

eye only blaze the kush to deal with the harshness of ghetto life...in studio city.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2008, 10:20:12 PM »

uhhh, wrong... weed is great when you have the flu, shitbrains. thc is known as the number 1 remedy for nausea amongst many. read, son.

Hey Ma

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2008, 10:24:21 PM »

uhhh, wrong... weed is great when you have the flu, shitbrains. thc is known as the number 1 remedy for nausea amongst many. read, son.

lol who are you trying to convince, me or yourself? and the remedy is meant for people who have AIDS or other afflictions that cause them to be TERMINALLY ILL. don't get me wrong, i take advantage of the system just like you but the difference is I don't bullshit myself into thinking that inhaling combustive fumes from a plant is some sort of wonder cure to whatever the fuck garden variety ailment I have.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2008, 10:29:52 PM »

What about fever, and coughing/sneezing/congestion of sinuses?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2008, 10:31:21 PM »
yeah weed doesnt help you get better from a cold, i know that from 1st hand experience, so dont try and give me that shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2008, 10:33:48 PM »

lol who are you trying to convince, me or yourself? and the remedy is meant for people who have AIDS or other afflictions that cause them to be TERMINALLY ILL. don't get me wrong, i take advantage of the system just like you but the difference is I don't bullshit myself into thinking that inhaling combustive fumes from a plant is some sort of wonder cure to whatever the fuck garden variety ailment I have.

are you joking, man? it's scientifically proven that weed helps nausea...LOL. AIDS patients smoke weed to eat, because it eases your stomach and relieves tension. dont try teachin me bout this stuff, homie. it might not work for you, but this shit is commonly accepted in the mmj community...PeACe

What about fever, and coughing/sneezing/congestion of sinuses?

hell yea...weed definitely helps with congestion of sinuses. it obviously doesn't help a cough, but i love smokin weed if i'm congested. i dunno what kinda stress banana boy must be smoking.