Author Topic: FUCK...  (Read 722 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: FUCK...
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2008, 10:35:03 PM »
yeah weed doesnt help you get better from a cold, i know that from 1st hand experience, so dont try and give me that shit

depends...if you have a cough, it could make it worse, true. but weed definitely helps relieve many of the symptoms you get from the flu.

Hey Ma

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2008, 10:35:36 PM »
tell me about it, don't smoke, it will definitely make it worse.

^dumbest shit I've ever heard...I'm sure Ali would be smokin a fatty right now to relieve his symptoms if it hadn't been for an upcomin bitchass drug-test.

dumbest shit i ever heard.

lol...they prescribe weed to sick people nowadays, young'n.

not sick like respiratory infections or the flu dumbass

uhhh, wrong... weed is great when you have the flu, shitbrains. thc is known as the number 1 remedy for nausea amongst many. read, son.

lol who are you trying to convince, me or yourself? and the remedy is meant for people who have AIDS or other afflictions that cause them to be TERMINALLY ILL. don't get me wrong, i take advantage of the system just like you but the difference is I don't bullshit myself into thinking that inhaling combustive fumes from a plant is some sort of wonder cure to whatever the fuck garden variety ailment I have.

are you joking, man? it's scientifically proven that weed helps nausea...LOL. AIDS patients smoke weed to eat, because it eases your stomach and relieves tension. dont try teachin me bout this stuff, homie. it might not work for you, but this shit is commonly accepted in the mmj community...PeACe

^dumbest shit I've ever heard...I'm sure Ali would be smokin a fatty right now to relieve his symptoms if it hadn't been for an upcomin bitchass drug-test.

uhhh, wrong... weed is great when you have the flu, shitbrains. thc is known as the number 1 remedy for nausea amongst many. read, son.
What about fever, and coughing/sneezing/congestion of sinuses?

hell yea...weed definitely helps with congestion of sinuses. it obviously doesn't help a cough, but i love smokin weed if i'm congested. i dunno what kinda stress banana boy must be smoking.

ughh, i must be going over your head with this one. i'm not gonna turn this into a my weed vs yours either which is all you can ever amount to.

Hey Ma

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2008, 10:38:06 PM »
lol. discuss

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2008, 10:38:29 PM »

lol who are you trying to convince, me or yourself? and the remedy is meant for people who have AIDS or other afflictions that cause them to be TERMINALLY ILL. don't get me wrong, i take advantage of the system just like you but the difference is I don't bullshit myself into thinking that inhaling combustive fumes from a plant is some sort of wonder cure to whatever the fuck garden variety ailment I have.

are you joking, man? it's scientifically proven that weed helps nausea...LOL. AIDS patients smoke weed to eat, because it eases your stomach and relieves tension. dont try teachin me bout this stuff, homie. it might not work for you, but this shit is commonly accepted in the mmj community...PeACe

What about fever, and coughing/sneezing/congestion of sinuses?

hell yea...weed definitely helps with congestion of sinuses. it obviously doesn't help a cough, but i love smokin weed if i'm congested. i dunno what kinda stress banana boy must be smoking.

ughh, i must be going over your head with this one. i'm not gonna turn this into a my weed vs yours either which is all you can ever amount to.

im not tryna argue that, sunny...i'm just stating that weed is accepted as medicine out here. and yes, for the flu symptoms as well. you might not agree, but that's the common notion with mmj patients. not some shit i pull out my ass like you try to make it seem.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2008, 10:40:58 PM »
Well, this one is a little far-fetched. Treating a cold with weed is like treating cancer with Tylenol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2008, 08:08:39 AM »
Well, this one is a little far-fetched. Treating a cold with weed is like treating cancer with Tylenol.

lol. Poor brainwashed NIK actually thinks that weed is a cure for everything. 

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2008, 09:32:41 AM »
Wow this thread is retarded lmao

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2008, 11:12:47 AM »
tell me about it, don't smoke, it will definitely make it worse. atleast you don't have weird rashes that might be scabies

Yo man, weed is ok, it's cigarettes you should not smoke when you're sick....

While weed carries the harshness of a foreign body going derectly into the lungs, it DOES NOT carry with it the chemicals that ciigarettes have and in general does little to no damage to the lungs.....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Floydness

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2008, 11:58:44 AM »
Ali drink plenty of water, eat your fruits and veggies, lots of soup, blankets, stay inside, think positive (think healthy, ull be healthy), have some emergen C, vicks, hot bath, and ur great to go! get well soon! 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2008, 03:10:19 PM »

you've never smoked weed in your life. do a search on weed and nausea, you ignorant muufuckaz.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2008, 03:31:14 PM »

you've never smoked weed in your life. do a search on weed and nausea, you ignorant muufuckaz.
I don't have to smoke weed to know its medicinal effects, fool!

How weed eases nausea is not disputed and nobody in this thread trying to dispute it. When it comes to treating a cold, weed is worthless.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2008, 03:33:12 PM »
wouldn't weed make your cold worse? dry mouth? smokey lungs making it HARdEr to breath?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Floydness

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2008, 03:42:05 PM »
when im sick I never smoke weed cuz it burns my throat..

Hey Ma

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2008, 03:48:54 PM »

just give it up elior. you're coming off as real ignorant.

Floydness

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2008, 04:08:52 PM »
Elior never gives up... ;)