Author Topic: FUCK...  (Read 724 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: FUCK...
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2008, 10:29:43 PM »
there actually is some stock in using marijuana to help with add and adhd, i watched this whole thing about it, but they do recomend eating it so you dont fuck the lungs up, and in moderation

don't try explaining anything to Dr Jan Itor with hopes that it will actually register... the shitbrained moron is as close-minded as they come. :-\

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2008, 10:54:35 PM »
Wikipedia and pro-marijuana websites are not very credible sources, NIK. Come on, holmes, I know you can do better than that.

pro-marijuana sites are not credible for pointing out the pros of marijuana? LOL. OK.
No, they are not a reliable source of non-bias information concerning weed. Might be time to lay off the mary jane for a while if you didn't comprehend what I wrote the first time, buddy lol.

But look, I'm done arguing. Weed is the only cure to the common cold. Weed makes you smarter. As a matter of fact, weed even cures AIDS when used IN MODERATION.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2008, 11:08:57 PM »
Wikipedia and pro-marijuana websites are not very credible sources, NIK. Come on, holmes, I know you can do better than that.

pro-marijuana sites are not credible for pointing out the pros of marijuana? LOL. OK.
No, they are not a reliable source of non-bias information concerning weed. Might be time to lay off the mary jane for a while if you didn't comprehend what I wrote the first time, buddy lol.

But look, I'm done arguing. Weed is the only cure to the common cold. Weed makes you smarter. As a matter of fact, weed even cures AIDS when used IN MODERATION.

Weed isn't the only cure for the common cold, but it definitely helps some people with their symptoms...if you read the sites I posted, those are not pro-weed sites, they're marijuana message boards with people who said that weed helps them when they're sick...that's from first-hand experience. maybe they're all lying? LOL. and weed actually helps prolong life for people with aids, so you weren't that far off. 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2008, 11:35:06 PM »

Weed isn't the only cure for the common cold, but it definitely helps some people with their symptoms...if you read the sites I posted, those are not pro-weed sites, they're marijuana message boards with people who said that weed helps them when they're sick...that's from first-hand experience. maybe they're all lying? LOL. and weed actually helps prolong life for people with aids, so you weren't that far off. 8)
I can go to a pro-christian website with people saying jesus healed their cancer or brought them back from death. They're still full of shit though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Matty

« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2008, 11:51:41 PM »
i don't think inhaling SMOKE of any sort could possibly be any good (quite the opposite) for any sort of illness effecting the respiratory system. that's pretty damn obvious...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2008, 01:37:24 AM »

I can go to a pro-christian website with people saying jesus healed their cancer or brought them back from death. They're still full of shit though.

it personally helps my symptoms, so i'm a little more inclined to believe my experience with it over what you think..
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 01:40:05 AM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2008, 01:39:07 AM »
i don't think inhaling SMOKE of any sort could possibly be any good (quite the opposite) for any sort of illness effecting the respiratory system. that's pretty damn obvious...

ingesting smoke of any sort if definitely bad, but the active chemical in weed (thc) has been proven to help with illnesses effecting the respiratory system (including asthma)...

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2008, 01:54:54 AM »

where is your brain at in all the other threads... I need someone who actually knows how to read....

:grumpy:

Yeah........weed is great for a cold.................... if you wanna think 30% slower than everyone else after your over the cold.

Actually Prince, if smoked in moderation, Weed increases brain activity, especially in the parts of the brain responsible for creation and problem solving....

lol, you're even funnier than NIK. Increases brain activity :laugh:? Just look at all those losers who are addicted for 5+ years , then you can see the long term consequences.
Look at NIK. He's the ultimate proof weed causes brain damage.

you are an idiot...the most creative people in the world smoke weed. pretty much everyone in the entertainment industry smokes weed. your views are 60 years late, bro...go watch "Reefer Madness" on repeat.

yeah, and  todays entertainment industry is so creative and better than ever ::).
A discussion with you guys is pointless, especially when immature NIK is involved, you make me sad, so Ill leave it with that :(. Believe what you want to, enjoy your weed, and we can talk again in 10 or 20 years.

Ich mache mir die Welt, widiwidiwie sie mir gefällt :D Right NIK?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 02:16:19 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Matty

« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2008, 02:12:15 AM »
well most people would smoke weed as a way of ingesting thc. maybe thc is the answer though. when your ill bake some hash cakes or inject some weed straight into your veins...

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2008, 02:53:58 AM »

it personally helps my symptoms, so i'm a little more inclined to believe my experience with it over what you think..
If it works for you, more power to you. It might be all in your head though, but if it's effective, do it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2008, 02:55:29 AM »

where is your brain at in all the other threads... I need someone who actually knows how to read....

:grumpy:

Yeah........weed is great for a cold.................... if you wanna think 30% slower than everyone else after your over the cold.

Actually Prince, if smoked in moderation, Weed increases brain activity, especially in the parts of the brain responsible for creation and problem solving....

lol, you're even funnier than NIK. Increases brain activity :laugh:? Just look at all those losers who are addicted for 5+ years , then you can see the long term consequences.
Look at NIK. He's the ultimate proof weed causes brain damage.

you are an idiot...the most creative people in the world smoke weed. pretty much everyone in the entertainment industry smokes weed. your views are 60 years late, bro...go watch "Reefer Madness" on repeat.

yeah, and  todays entertainment industry is so creative and better than ever ::).
A discussion with you guys is pointless, especially when immature NIK is involved, you make me sad, so Ill leave it with that :(. Believe what you want to, enjoy your weed, and we can talk again in 10 or 20 years.

Ich mache mir die Welt, widiwidiwie sie mir gefällt :D Right NIK?

LMFAO@"you make me so sad"...it's not just nowadays, the entertainment industry has been smoking weed since way back. i bet your favorite artist smokes weed. man up and quit your bitchin.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2008, 03:16:07 AM »
Now it doesn't surprise me that artists, especially rappers who are said to smoke weed all the time, become washed up so quick

here you can see the results of 20+ years excessive drug abuse

Or ask his cousin's doctor how a 40 year old can get  2 strokes.

seriously, I'm not going to argue with you anymore. Marihuana can be used for medical reasons/ or maybe used for medical reasons in the future even more ( the research  is still in  the beginning), but when some little potheads think they're doin themselves a favour with smoking weed, this is sad.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 03:24:27 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2008, 03:25:28 AM »

Or ask his cousin's doctor how a 40 year old can get  2 strokes.

Haha. PWN3D!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2008, 04:28:31 AM »
LOL...so you get strokes from smoking weed? good one. rappers digress because they make their bank and dont give a fuck after that...is snoop really any different of a person than he was when he came out? the answer is no...he's always been that way. his raps were better because he was hungrier when he first came on the scene. bottom line, if you really think rappers fall off because they smoke "marihuana", then you're one dumbshit.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2008, 04:57:09 AM »

seriously, I'm not going to argue with you anymore. Marihuana can be used for medical reasons/ or maybe used for medical reasons in the future even more ( the research  is still in  the beginning), but when some little potheads think they're doin themselves a favour with smoking weed, this is sad.

1. the first part with Ego Trippin' was supposed to be a joke. I won't discuss Snoop's music with you now, but just look at him. There you can see how fucked up he is today.
2. I think Nate's stroke comes from his unhealthy lifestyle (nutrition, drugs; that is alcohol, tobaco and all other drugs), it's very unlikely that you get a stroke at this age only because of your genetics.

Like I said, this  was not ment to be serious, but I assume you didn't read the rest, I guess it is too difficult 4 u to read a text with more than 30 words right?

to repeat myself:

and now :stop: it, I'm out